shape
carat
color
clarity

John Pollard''s Wedding to be a Multi National Affair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
John Pollard will add a Mrs Pollard to his family on Saturday. Angela is a wonderful lady and many people are gathering to enjoy the Event.

From the land of Oz come Mr. and Mrs. Garry.

From WhiteFlash comes the artist formerly known as Aldjedewey.

From Belgium comes Lieve, business partner of Paul Slegers and definitely the best looking part of the Infinity Team.

From Boise come Wink.

From all over the country come musicians who either taught with, studied with, or played with John in his former life as a musician.

Tomorrow is the bachelor party and it starts at 7:30 AM for John, although some of his buddies started tonight. I would tell you what they are doing, but then John would know what is going on at his party, so I can not post this until after 7:30 tomorrow, but by then I will be on a Jet Plane, so it will be probably Friday before I can check back in, hopefully with pictures from what is going to be one of the all time great bachelor parties that I ever heard of.

Wink

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Wink, for posting this wonderful news. We will be looking forward to all of the pictures.

John: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, that is wonderful congrats!!!! Lots of wonderful wishes on their wedding day, may it be filled with love and happiness!!! Cheers
emcocktl.gif
eta: I want to see pictures too please!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 10:57:24 PM
Author:Wink
John Pollard will add a Mrs Pollard to his family on Saturday. Angela is a wonderful lady and many people are gathering to enjoy the Event.

From the land of Oz come Mr. and Mrs. Garry.

From WhiteFlash comes the artist formerly known as Aldjedewey.

From Belgium comes Lieve, business partner of Paul Slegers and definitely the best looking part of the Infinity Team.

From Boise come Wink.

From all over the country come musicians who either taught with, studied with, or played with John in his former life as a musician.

Tomorrow is the bachelor party and it starts at 7:30 AM for John, although some of his buddies started tonight. I would tell you what they are doing, but then John would know what is going on at his party, so I can not post this until after 7:30 tomorrow, but by then I will be on a Jet Plane, so it will be probably Friday before I can check back in, hopefully with pictures from what is going to be one of the all time great bachelor parties that I ever heard of.

Wink
Thanks for the heads up Wink. I wish Sir John and Angela all the best!!!
36.gif
Love that PS will be well represented during such an important day in their lives. Have fun Wink!! Report back when you can.
1.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds like a great time....congratulations.....and as always don''t forget to post pictures!

movie zombie

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like it will be quite an event! Congratulations to Mr. and soon to be Mrs. Pollard!!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Awww congrats to the happy couple! How wonderful... I look forward to lots of hilarious anecdotes from you Sir Wink
2.gif
oh and photographic evidence too !

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I shall be looking forward to a detailed account of the festivities from Sir Wink, and some pictures when he is able!
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How wonderful!!!!! It all sounds very exciting!!!!
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, John, everyone must love you to travel so far to share your happy day with you! How wonderful! I hope you and all your guests have an amazing time, as I am sure they will! HUGE congratulations to you and your soon-to-be wife!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that''s a guest list! Congrats to John & Angela!
emcocktl.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to John and Angela!
36.gif

Wink, will you be able to get hand and neck shots of all the bling that I expect will be present??
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this sounds like such a good time all around! Pictures Wink, pictures!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrates to Sir John and Angela :}
May you have a lifetime of happiness and joy together!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like you guys will have a blast, and best wishes to the happy couple!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to John and Angela!! Don''t have too much fun at that bachelor party - remember he still has to be (mostly) upright at the wedding
31.gif
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS John!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both I wish you both the best of happiness and a wonderful day :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see the pictures! It sounds like a great time will be had by all. Congratulations John and Angela. Best wishes on your wedding day!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! The guest list is certainly impressive!! A who''s who from all over the world!

John and Angela, I wish you all the joy and happiness marriage can bring!
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see pics!!
35.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations to John and Angela
36.gif
party2.gif
orchestra.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yayyyyy! Congrats to John and Angela! It''s been a long time coming, and I''m so happy for you, John!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats to the happy couple--sounds like a hoot!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you and Angela a lifetime of blessings, John! Congratulations!
36.gif

And as usual WE NEED PICTURES!!! (Maybe Alj can take some for us!)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

30.gif
May you have a long happy life together!
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh how neat! I remember when John got engaged!

That''s so nice all his bling buddies are going to be there for John and Angela.

Is the wedding here in Houston?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results