shape
carat
color
clarity

Job Interview Dust, please?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really do try to save dust for REALLY important issues (health) but... I was laid off in May and the job market is tough and I could use an ace in the hole. I've had two interviews with this company and have two more this week with the same company... and if I pass those, an IN PERSON (gasp) interview. And then who knows how many of those! But I would like to get this job. . I think this company would be a good fit for my skills, personality and ambition. And being unemployed is causing me to go slowly insane. :lickout:

I could use some dust.

Thank you.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
**********Loads of dust for you, Gypsy.**********

Best of luck with the interview process. Please let us know how it goes :))

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy~

******************************************************************dust******************************************************************
***************************************************************dust*********************************************************************
*******************************************************************dust*****************************************************************

Good Luck!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, love, lots of luck your way. I'm rooting for you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
For you?? Sure, sending you tons of *********DUST******** Gypsy. GOOD LUCK Woman!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey:

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust to you, Gypsy! I am sure you will blow them away! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Geez, where have I been?? I thought that you had taken some time off to sort out issues in your life, but had no idea you were laid off.

I'll send loads of interview dust your way any time you need it!!

Show them what you've got and how lucky they'd be to have your skills on their team! :appl: :appl: :wavey:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust, dust and more DUST! I wish you the best! Good luck!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DUST! DUSTDUSTDUSTDUSTDUST!!!!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
*****BIG PINK DUST*****

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU GUYS! It must be working! The HR recruiter called me to say that I've been moved up to an in person interview. So only one more phone interview (a second skills interview) and an in person! She's going to get back to me on the scheduling. I'm excited.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the dust. I need a job. Staying at home is just... difficult.

Isaku, I didn't post about the lay off, so you didn't miss anything. I was just mum. ((HUGS))

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy said:
THANK YOU GUYS! It must be working! The HR recruiter called me to say that I've been moved up to an in person interview. So only one more phone interview (a second skills interview) and an in person! She's going to get back to me on the scheduling. I'm excited.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the dust. I need a job. Staying at home is just... difficult.

Isaku, I didn't post about the lay off, so you didn't miss anything. I was just mum. ((HUGS))

What great news!!! :appl: :appl: :wavey:

I'll send more **** DUST**** to give you the confidence to get that position!! Keep in touch, okay?? :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh awesome Gypsy, I hope it continues to go well!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's great Gypsy! Congratulations on getting to another step in the process. How many interviews do they have people do anyway? It seems like quite a lot. Anyway, I hope it goes well!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Dust sweetie! and this guy :ugeek: to help you out, just because I wanted to use him!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Gypsy, I didn't know you were laid off! So sorry to hear that, sending you lots of PS dust!!! :bigsmile:

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Sending tons and tons of ***dust*** to you, Gypsy!! Good luck! :))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mega PS interview dust coming your way. Good luck!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Hey Gypsy! Glad to hear you are well on your way through the interview process. Sending you good vibes and tons of dust for your next phone interview. Please remember to **breathe** and remember that it is OK to pause to collect your thoughts. Please keep us posted :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meh, as much of a rabble rousing pain in the neck drama queen I am, when it's really important, or it really hurts I don't tend to post about it, but process it, alone in my anti-social cave that my friends and husband have to drag me out of kicking and screaming. I found 4 other jobs to apply today. So even if this doesn't work out... there are other jobs coming about.

I love that guy swimmer! I haven't been able to use him yet though. Will have to work on that.

Zoe... A LOT. They are one of "America's Top 100 Companies to Work For" so they can be selective. So I'm really just happy to still be in the race. I think there will be at least 5 or 6 separate interview experiences. And probably one full day of back to back interviews. It's tough out there, and they can be selective. In the Bay Area people are still being laid off, so any place that's hiring has a million and one applicant.

Breathing is REALLY important. I can be a terrier when I get nervous and I need to be a Saint Bernard (yes, I just compared myself to a dog... it's late-ish :roll: ) mutt with border collie smarts.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I know the dust will make a difference. My interviews will be next week... and the week after if those go well. I will keep in touch. ((HUGS))

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck Gypsy!!! Keep us updated!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
good luck Gypsy!! :appl:

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy: Sorry to hear about the layoff. I am sending you lots of dust. Good luck to the interview and I wish you will get the job.

AN

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Good luck, Gypsy, hope you get a job soon!!!!!!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you again everyone! I promised an update. This weeks interview went well. So I have two more next week with the same company-- one with the hiring manager and one in person. Plus I have an interview tomorrow with a different company as well. PS dust is magical. So are PSers.

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, and eyes crossed. Time for me to be making money again. My deepest thanks, my friends, for your continued support. 8)

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I can't believe you're having to jump through so many hoops! :naughty:

You're THE BEST!!!! If they want to know more, have them phone me. :bigsmile:

I'm sending more ***DUST***, but IMHO, unless they're willing to pay a million bucks, they should work on sharpening their hiring skills. :rolleyes:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Isaku. It will all be worth it if I get the job. One of my interviews is at 1:30 today. Fingers crossed that the hiring manager likes me. I'm excited... but I have bronchitis and worried I'll cough my way through the whole thing. And the cough syrup has codeine... which is a NO NO for interviews. At least ones I want to go well :Up_to_something: .

Nervous, but happy for the opportunity. Want this job.

Thank you all so much for your support!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results