shape
carat
color
clarity

JFF: If you could change ONE thing about your S/O....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I''d want him to be able to talk calmly with me when he gets angry.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 12:28:13 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 5/12/2009 11:20:22 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Oh... get technical! I''m also 5''9 3/4''.
11.gif

...technically. 5''10'' sounds cooler though.
23.gif
remind me not to mess with ya.
Too late DF. You''ve already messed with me.
11.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 8:33:43 PM
Author: LaraOnline
I wish he was chattier and more ''touchy-feely''
31.gif

He''s a real man''s man, the upside is that he''s incredibly accountable for his actions and is a real ''grown-up tough-guy''.
The downside is that he''s a ''grown-up tough-guy''! I wish he could let his hair down a bit and have more fun with me.
1.gif
Lol Lara, we have the opposite problem. My SO is only 20 and is one of 6 boys, he''s the second to youngest. WHen he gets together with his younger brother, he PLAYS like nobody''s business. They found a HUGE WIRE SPOOL. I''m talking like 4 feet across, you could use it for a table! They proceeded to RUN on it, like making it spin and running along the top while it went! I nearly lost my mind. He fell, hurt his foot, and I had to take him for xrays. "Well," I said, "If you weren''t acting like an 8th grader that wouldn''t have happened."

Sometimes I wish he would just calm down, put his arm around me, and sit and be a grown up for a while.

Lol, I''m just mature for my age I think. I''ve always liked talking to the "adults" ever since I was like 16. I kind of lost my crazy playful streak a few years ago. SO does such crazy things, I feel like I''m babysitting him sometimes!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 11:00:55 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
I wish he would react a bit more appropriately when I am upset about something - instead of being blunt and telling me that worrying helps nothing
20.gif
Ditto. My SO is so logical. I''m very emotional. He can''t understand it lol.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Oh! And he would like diamonds and not think they''re materialistic and a waste of money.
20.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 11:20:22 AM

Date: 5/12/2009 11:15:46 AM
Author: princesss

Date: 5/12/2009 11:12:56 AM

Date: 5/12/2009 11:11:37 AM
Author: princesss
More drive to move around and live all over the world.

And maybe add a few inches in height, too.
2.gif

Haha. Ditto.

More accurately, I guess I should lose a few inches. I''m the one that''s of above-average height!
That works, too! I''m 5'' 10'' (5'' 9 3/4'' if you want to get technical) and would loooooove to be 5'' 7''. It would make his 6'' seem much taller!
Oh... get technical! I''m also 5''9 3/4''.
11.gif

...technically. 5''10'' sounds cooler though.
I''m really 5''10
25.gif

I wish FI were a few inches taller. He and I are the same height, but I like being tall so I wouldn''t want to change that.

Patchee

Shiny_Rock
Snoring - he can sing a song with his mouth and nose!
23.gif

If we have to be somewhere in 15 minutes and it''s 20 minutes away he will never get moving a bit faster! I like to be on time!

If you make a mess clean your mess! He is getting better at this ...

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I could go on and on, but probably so could he
9.gif

The disagreement that is never resolved is his junk (He calls them collectibles
38.gif
) taking over the basement, garage and a quarter of our backyard.

I thought that the kick in the pants in a positive way was going to be his planned retirement and sale of our larger home to move into something more retirement income-friendly, but so far not much has changed and it''s been two years.
20.gif
7.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 11:17:19 AM
Author: strmrdr
Her location
...or yours, Karl...whatever works to make it happen
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love exactly who he is, but I''d love it if he didn''t snore anymore LOL!!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Fashion sense. He can be a little Urkel sometimes. He owns three pairs of shoes (work shoes, running shoes, and dress shoes). One pair of jeans and enough khakis and dress shirts to get through the week. He thinks "XL" is his size even though he''s 5''10", 160. He is such an attractive man I think he should play it up a little.

Other than that, I got a guy who answers the phone and calms me down when I freak out (irrationally) at 3:30 am that no one will sell us a puppy because we will be bad puppy-parents, so I really have nothing to complain about
1.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2009 12:16:17 PM
Author: Bliss
I would clone him so I''d always have a back-up! LOL. Hey, we back up computer files - why not husbands?
41.gif
Ask me on a bad day and I''d say - I''d take the model that didn''t leave socks on the floor. LOL.
DITTO, DITTO, DITTO!!! The socks thing drives me INSANE!!!
32.gif

Fortunately, he has many redeeming qualities, so I dutifully remove the offending socks and deposit them into the clothes hamper on a daily basis.
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I wish he wouldn''t blame the stink on the dog... esp when we''re in the car.. and the dog is at home.
emotion-41.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I would be thrilled if he liked college football a little less (okay, a lot less) and ballet a little more. The amount of time and money spent on the former is astonishing. He is amazing in so many ways, though--I''ll happily put up with his sports obsession in exchange for his wonderful other qualities.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I would love it if my DH saw more of how amazing and brilliant he is - sometimes I feel like he is just so hard on himself, and its so tough to watch, I just wish he could see what the rest of the world sees in him (including yours truly!).

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
two things. I''d add two inches, and make him propose already...
20.gif

27.gif

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Can I triple his yearly salary? That''d be nice...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would infect him with the travel bug like I have...I love to travel and he thinks its a hassle
38.gif
!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 5:50:25 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

I would clone him so I''d always have a back-up! LOL. Hey, we back up computer files - why not husbands?
41.gif
Ask me on a bad day and I''d say - I''d take the model that didn''t leave socks on the floor. LOL.
32.gif

Fortunately, he has many redeeming qualities, so I dutifully remove the offending socks and deposit them into the clothes hamper on a daily basis.
2.gif
Every single guy I know does this. Why?!!!!
20.gif
Mine takes them off in bed and then when I change the sheets I find 2, sometimes 3, pairs of socks all bunched up under the sheets at the foot of the bed. I find socks on the bathroom floor, in sneakers, in side the couch cushions...in my car...in my trunk...in my bag...

And then, he always complains TO ME that he can never find a matching pair of socks!!
11.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
If I could change one thing...
he would be the owner of a 7ct blue diamond!

And he wouldn''t sweat so much. I don''t even have a solution for the ring-around-the-collar this man creates!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 9:53:10 PM
Author: trillionaire
20.gif

27.gif
2 inches?
31.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
My hubby is vegetarian, I would like it better if he likes to eat meet, I will love to cook some delicious meals for him.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 9:59:24 AM
Author: tlh
Date: 5/12/2009 9:53:10 PM

Author: trillionaire

20.gif

27.gif
2 inches?
31.gif
LOL!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2009 9:53:08 AM
Author: Bia

41.gif
32.gif

2.gif
20.gif
Mine takes them off in bed and then when I change the sheets I find 2, sometimes 3, pairs of socks all bunched up under the sheets at the foot of the bed. I find socks on the bathroom floor, in sneakers, in side the couch cushions...in my car...in my trunk...in my bag...

And then, he always complains TO ME that he can never find a matching pair of socks!!
11.gif
Ah, yes . . . the hidden "sock surprise" at the end of the bed. That one''s a classic, and one of my all-time favorites!
14.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
The habit of his that drives me batty is, when he's irritated with me (and *only* when he's irritated with me) he calls me "sweetie". I've told him a number of times it just makes me cringe when he says it, because in that tone of voice it just sounds like, um, something else not nearly as pleasant!
11.gif

Still, when I hear him start in with the "sweeties" it does tell me it's time to duck & cover. I was "sweetie" two nights ago when my mocha exploded, unbeknownst to me, all over the center console of his RX8, and I didn't notice, and it dried, and it was pouring rain out so when he cleaned it up he got soaking wet. Oops. I'm messy.
15.gif

His bouncing knee also drives me to distraction. Boy has more energy than any three people- sitting down is anathema- so when he is forced to sit still, the knee bounces uncontrollably. I often have to seize it and forcibly stop the bouncing if we have to sit side-by-side in a restaurant or something. But then, the other leg starts! Ridiculous.

(Whoops that was two. Well, I've been with him for 13, or is it 14, years... guess I'm pretty used to his bad habits.)

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
His father would still be alive.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I know! MAKE HIM A MORNING PERSON! Seriously this is the thing that bugs me the most.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But to be fair he would put too much websurfing for me including Pricescope!
emembarrassed.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

I would clone him so I'd always have a back-up! LOL. Hey, we back up computer files - why not husbands?
41.gif
Ask me on a bad day and I'd say - I'd take the model that didn't leave socks on the floor. LOL.
32.gif

2.gif
20.gif

11.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hidden sock surprise! I'm dying of laughter!!!!! I didn't see this until now! I know! I know! Why do they do this? I was reading this post and DH walked into the room -- I saw his socks on the floor when I turned around and almost fell out of my chair! SO FUNNY! For a time, I tried to train him by STEALING the socks and hiding them. I kept confiscating them until he ran out of socks. Poor guy was so confused until I told him, "Don't you know now to leave your poor socks on the floor by themselves? The sock monster comes out at night and eats them." He eventually found the stash. I should resurrect the sock monster again. Except this year, the sock monster will only eat the toe part. They'll turn up with missing parts. CSI Socks.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2009 10:14:57 AM

41.gif
32.gif

2.gif
20.gif

11.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hidden sock surprise! I''m dying of laughter!!!!! I didn''t see this until now! I know! I know! Why do they do this? I was reading this post and DH walked into the room -- I saw his socks on the floor when I turned around and almost fell out of my chair! SO FUNNY! For a time, I tried to train him by STEALING the socks and hiding them. I kept confiscating them until he ran out of socks. Poor guy was so confused until I told him, ''Don''t you know now to leave your poor socks on the floor by themselves? The sock monster comes out at night and eats them.'' He eventually found the stash. I should resurrect the sock monster again. Except this year, the sock monster will only eat the toe part. They''ll turn up with missing parts. CSI Socks.
OMG, the Sock Monster is SOOOOO going to invade our house!!!
11.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results