shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Spa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I have been meaning to post this since I saw it on the Wayne Brady show a few weeks back. It is a jewelry cleaner/steamer all in one unit! It looks awesome! I am going to order one today. Just what I have been looking for to keep all the baubles sparkley! YEAH!
appl.gif
Take a look.

dmart2_1791_200287272

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! That looks great! Where can one purchase something like that?

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
Yep that is the only place I have found it yet too. They said on the show that it is a new product that just came out and was unveiled at the Gadget show in Vegas last month. Might see more sellers soon.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info!

Do let us know how this works for you!
1.gif

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Is this unit an ultrasonic? It says that it's non-vibrating from the description online.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
VH, I wonder what they mean by electro chemical? I am sure that this is in lieu of ultrasonic. Is there a current that runs through the chemical bath? That's what this seems to indicate. hmmm...may have to order one.

Shay

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Well, let us know! I plan on using my Mr. Coffee cappucino maker for the steam cleaning!
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Well, aren't you awfully high tech, VH.
9.gif
I currently use my "special" tweezers to precariously perch said ring over steaming tea kettle. Since my stove is gas open flame, it makes for some interesting burn marks to my forearms.
sick.gif
(must move into the 21st century)

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results