shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s sooooo cold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe it - yesterday it was only 14 degrees (57 fahrenheit). It''s been snowing in some parts of the state and hailing in other. ''So what'' I hear you say. The thing is, I live in Melbourne (Australia) and we are two weeks away from SUMMER! Can''t believe we had to put the heater on in our home last night....BRRRRR shiver. Anyone wanting to escape the winter by coming down under - I wouldn''t come just yet!!

Have the seasons gone all topsy turvy? Is it hot up there in the northern hemisphere?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry! That sounds awful... I hate being cold. It''s pretty warm up here in VA. I don''t know what''s going on with the weather, but I blame it all on global warming!
3.gif

*M*

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty toasty here in Los Angeles.
7.gif
I wish it was colder, that way I can exercise more! I don''t exercise in the heat. Yeah, that''s why....

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
It''s coldish in Michigan...not really cold, but not warm. I actaully prefer it colder though...I''ll be freezing at 50''s or 60''s but once we go 30''s and under I''m good b/c I can wear big sweaters and jackets.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I am about 20 minutes north east from downtown San Diego and it was 81 degrees here today. We had a bit of rain over the weekend, but nothing major and it warmed right back up from 70 to 80.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
SF is strange. It has what they call "indian summers". Anyways, was there yesterday. T-shirt and shorts weather. Just a couple hours east where I am now, it''s freaking freezing. I think my feet are numb from the cold cuz our a/c is all disfunctional.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2006 5:46:57 PM
Author: AmberWaves
I''m pretty toasty here in Los Angeles.
7.gif
I wish it was colder, that way I can exercise more! I don''t exercise in the heat. Yeah, that''s why....
We are having record temperature for this time of the year. Crazy 80 degrees in November.

It''s pretty cold (cold to me anyways - 50something degrees) out in the morning when I get up though (around 5:30am).

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mildish and wet as usual in the UK. We have had one or 2 frosts the other week.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
We are having some abnormally warm temps in NYC...and horribly wet unfortunately. It''s normally by the high 30s-mid 40s now but for the past few weeks its been in the high 50s - low 60s. I''m LOVING IT....don''t mind it for a few more weeks at all!

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
I live in central MA and it has been unusually warm here lately... 60s-70 farenheit for the last couple weeks. I am not complaining though...

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Sheesh - last week it was 14 degrees (57 degrees F). Today it will be 36 degrees (97 degrees F). In the space of one week - we''ve jumped 22 degrees. Looks like summer is finally here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results