shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Official: San Francisco GTG. Saturday, July 21, at 10:30!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
profile shot

aIMG_3816.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
widget's Leon sapphire ring and AmberGretchen's mom's (WF reset) ring - both gorgeous! - on Gypsy

aIMG_3818.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
lots of color!

aIMG_3874.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
more color! Art Nouveau''s gorgeous unique (tourmaline?) on ring finger!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2007 1:30:17 AM
Author: snlee
more color! Art Nouveau's gorgeous unique (tourmaline?) on ring finger!
Oops, forgot to attach the picture! I'm getting sleepy. What a long fun day!

aIMG_3893.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Art Nouveau's ring looks massive next to my set!

aIMG_3921.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Art Nouveau''s beautiful pendant on my arm

aIMG_3930.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beacon's beautiful set on my finger

aIMG_3887.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
All of the bling AmberGretchen wore around for the day.
30.gif

aIMG_3853.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
asscher_girl''s beautiful rings

aIMG_3857.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
asscher_girl''s gorgeous set! I love it!

aIMG_3872.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
All three asscher rings on my finger. Yummy!
30.gif

From top to bottom - Gypsy's, sscher_girl's, widget's

(asscher_girl and I were talking about how hard it is to get a good shot of her asscher - I think I got a great shot of your ring here!)

aIMG_3846.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beacon's 2.27ct solitaire ring next to my shared prong band. I'll take this size as my next upgrade. What do you think?
2.gif
3.gif
31.gif
9.gif

aIMG_3898.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
The 11ct+ J on my finger. It totally looks fake! LOL

aIMG_3973.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I saved the best for last! Everyone's rings on my hand!
30.gif

aIMG_3960.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock

aIMG_3958.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock

aIMG_3950.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
last one!

aIMG_3951.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i totally agree re: that 10c being more like an L...originally i thought more like an L or M and when she said J i actually had to laugh a little...hehee. it was totally warm ,but not the warmth that bothered me so much as all the stuff going on inside it and the mediocre cut. definitely not up my alley!!! we did like all the little stacking diamond bands they had and their right hand rings were fun too.

glad you gals liked the restaurant...it definitely has a cool ambiance and nice bling lighting!! did anyone have the lobster sandwich? two of my friends got it last weekend and they said it was fab.

snlee your little hands are so awesome...(lol ag i thought they were yours) i love how massive everything looks. beacon your 2.27 looks so big...mine doesn't seem that large at all.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2007 11:17:47 PM
Author: PS Admin
Hi Ladies ( Gypsy, Widget, AmberGretchen, Neatfreak, Art Nouveau, Snlee, Asscher_girl, Beacon),

I just wanted let you know that I am glad you had a wonderful and safe GTG.

Andrey

PS Admin

Thank you Andrey! We had a wonderful time.
21.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2007 2:18:27 AM
Author: Mara
i totally agree re: that 10c being more like an L...originally i thought more like an L or M and when she said J i actually had to laugh a little...hehee. it was totally warm ,but not the warmth that bothered me so much as all the stuff going on inside it and the mediocre cut. definitely not up my alley!!! we did like all the little stacking diamond bands they had and their right hand rings were fun too.

glad you gals liked the restaurant...it definitely has a cool ambiance and nice bling lighting!! did anyone have the lobster sandwich? two of my friends got it last weekend and they said it was fab.

snlee your little hands are so awesome...(lol ag i thought they were yours) i love how massive everything looks. beacon your 2.27 looks so big...mine doesn't seem that large at all.
As always Mara, your eye is impeccable. Mine is 2.57, there must have been a typo, so that is the answer!

I had the lobster sandwich - very tasty indeed. Their fries were also excellent.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
It was great to see you all at the SF GTG. It was a lot of fun. Gypsy, thank you very much for organizing this GTG. Asscher Girl and Snlee, thanks for posting the photos. They are awesome. Ambergretchen, I love your grandmother''s star ruby. Widget, the ''cornflower'' blue color of your Burmese sapphire looks even better than in the pictures. Gypsy, I am glad you like my blue green tourmaline. It is from West Africa, probably Namibia. It is a lot cheaper than Paraiba tourmaline because it is non ''copper bearing'', but it does not have the desirable neon glow.

AN

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW!!! What a fun day you gals must have had--and the rings!!
30.gif
So many beauties--and much much better than the rings from the store! Thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZA, all those gorgeous rings in one SHOT!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Just gorgeous. Sounds like you all had a blast!!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - snlee thanks for posting all those gorgeous pictures!! All of those rings were just so gorgeous - I''m swooning looking at the pictures
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It was so nice to meet each and everyone one of you - what a sweet, friendly crowd of people PSers turn out to be
9.gif

p.s. Mara - Beacon got the lobster sandwich and I think she enjoyed it. The fries that came with it were yummy - all of us sitting at that end of the table snagged a couple. My apple butter crepes were, as Gypsy said, to die for, but so rich that I couldn''t even finish the plate of three relatively small ones they bring you. But very yummy, definitely a worthy indulgence, and the restaurant was beautiful - thanks for recommending it!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Glad everybody had a great time - the pictures are fantastic
36.gif
Thanks for posting them. (I could easily get used to that big old 'J'
2.gif
)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLING-TASTIC!!!!! Luvvvvvvved the picture show!

GYPSY--after seeing shots of your Asscher right near Neatfreak''s Ritani set -- I *really* think it could work! I wish I could photoshop!! Something about the clean lines of the metal edge with the particular shape of your stone ... I dunno how to explain it. ALSO -- I kept being reminded of what your stone would have looked like with a baguette halo -- by staring at WIDGET''s whopper!
3.gif

Everybody''s ICE looked FABOO!!! It was so fun to see the newly re-set OEC with sapphire pears!! I just love those older cuts!!
18.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I come back and more beautiful bling. I love everything!!!! Wowzers, amazing collection lady''s!!!!!
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you ladies had fun. NY girls, it's our turn! Oh, oh, I feel an upgrade coming on. Kidding!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m so sorry I missed this!!!

In the 2nd picture, what''s that spinel/garnet/ruby ring on your index finger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results