shape
carat
color
clarity

it just ain''t fair ....girls can up-grade the size...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
of the center stone w/o needing to change the setting (most of the time) were us guys would need to get a new setting everytime. i wish we can just change the head like the prong setting.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2006 11:03:25 AM
Author:Dancing Fire
of the center stone w/o needing to change the setting (most of the time) were us guys would need to get a new setting everytime. i wish we can just change the head like the prong setting.
And you point is DF my American BF??? IMO that is an advantage that you guys get a new setting too!
31.gif
I don't call that fair!
16.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
well next time get a ring that can be easily changed DF!!

Greg makes noises about an upgrade but we''d have to get him a whole new ring and he doesn''t want to give up his wedding ring, so it''s the .38c for him til he does. It''s a nice size but I think even a .60c or so would have been stunning! Oh well, it will be additional or upgraded trucks or cars for him...not diamonds!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Oh you poor thing....Getting a new setting AND a new diamond must be SO traumatic for men!
20.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know Moon - getting the violins out!
39.gif
41.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Ok everyone ~
emrosesad.gif
emunlove.gif
emrosesad.gif

I am serving up a platter of cheese to go with Poor lil'' Dancing Fire''s "Whine"!
face14.gif

Hungry anyone?
35.gif

Dancing Fire ... If you upgrade and have to get a new setting ... I think of it as a surprise bonus!
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Here ya go.
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
but, i don''t want to change the setting.new setting cost too much $$$''s. besides,there aren''t many gent''s setting to chose from.need to be custom made.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF we will have a whip round to see if we can cough up a few$$''s for your upgraded custom setting! Hows that?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 4:59:16 AM
Author: Lorelei
DF we will have a whip round to see if we can cough up a few$$''s for your upgraded custom setting! Hows that?
I''ll chip in a few bucks, haha.
31.gif
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kaleigh! That should put a smile back on his face!
9.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 4:52:35 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
but, i don''t want to change the setting.new setting cost too much $$$''s. besides,there aren''t many gent''s setting to chose from.need to be custom made.
Ok ... Ok ... I see now!
39.gif

Instead of offering a cheese and whine platter, I will offer a Cheese and Wine platter, and We will all induldge with you, and mourn the fact that sometimes ... upgrading cost''s too much and we are sad!
39.gif

You could always stand on the corner with a bucket, and have a sign that reads ... "Homeless ... spent too much $$$ on upgrade, and now living under bridge, no drugs ... God Bless"!!!

I would throw in some $$ ... but lets drink the wine first!
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i knew i can count on the rich girls here for some fianancial help.
36.gif
36.gif
the sad part is..i don''t even have a diamond at this time.
7.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s OK DF.

On the other hands, gals tend to not need a bigger chainsaw. Why don''t you upgrade to say a 36" or 48" bar.... Or maybee even a new and bigger chainsaw if your''s can''t handle a 48" bar.

That way you''ll be that much better at cutting up things.

Or perhaps it''s a new T R U C K you need. Probably a 7.5L Powerstroke Diesel engine with turbocharger would be a minimum size engine. That way you would have the power to carry the larger diamond your wife needs and the chainsaw to boot...

There is always more equipment for the shop, or another car to fix up.

Here is my next planned hobbie: Fix up a WWII search light. Most of them have fallen into disrepair and most advertizing companies have started to abandon them. I''ll probably have to make some parts, and rewire the thing. But what a project. Then I''ll have a somthing like a gzillion watt search light that pumps out a 5 ft diamerter beam 5 to 7 miles (carbon arc lighting element). Of course, I understand that diamonds look great in carbon arc light....

Need any more suggestions.

Perry

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perry
35.gif

i have none of teh above. just finish remodeling my fish pond a few months ago and it cost me a fortune.
39.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he a guy friend saw this and said Guys up grade in size (breasts) and the setting changes (new wife)...it is not soo bad. He said he was going to tell his GF that if she ever wants to up grade.
11.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/3/2006 12:59:55 AM
Author: Matatora
He he a guy friend saw this and said Guys up grade in size (breasts) and the setting changes (new wife)...it is not soo bad. He said he was going to tell his GF that if she ever wants to up grade.
11.gif
Yes, I''d say actor Dean McDermott just got a full upgrade in "size and setting" with Tori Spelling! Of course only time will tell if this will be his final upgrade......!
20.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF:

I remember the fishpond project - and let slip that you were using diamonds to line it
10.gif
so that it really sparkled. So yes, it did cost a fortune.

But the nice thing about having a fishpond - is that you now need a fishing boat. A 35 Footer should do. Just cash in a few of those diamonds. The fish will never notice...

Then you can have a diamond and fishing party - and all of us can come (we could all bring a dish to pass for the festivities - just in case we did not catch enough fish for dinner).

:)

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results