shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this the right place to ask for job dust!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
There is definitely something in the "air" at pricescope with the job dust, so please send some my way! I am an art director (glorified graphic designer, really), and I''ve applied numerous times for various positions to a local prestigious university. I''ve gotten many rejection emails, but I just received an email that this application has been forwarded to a hiring manager. This has happened once before and stalled afterwards, so please cross your fingers that I actually get an interview!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 9:37:09 AM
Author:PaulaW
There is definitely something in the ''air'' at pricescope with the job dust, so please send some my way! I am an art director (glorified graphic designer, really), and I''ve applied numerous times for various positions to a local prestigious university. I''ve gotten many rejection emails, but I just received an email that this application has been forwarded to a hiring manager. This has happened once before and stalled afterwards, so please cross your fingers that I actually get an interview!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!
Here you go Paula!

******************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************************

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of dust your way!!!
emstar.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
*************dust*************

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Im telling you........job dust from PS WORKS!!!!!!!!!! I just landed the most amazing job for me last month and I honestly think its due to the job dustings I got here! ha!! I know that sounds funny but I honestly think it worked.

JOB DUST GALORE COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sparkle.gif
sparkle.gif
sparkle.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending buckets and buckets of dust!!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you guys so much!! I've got my fingers crossed so hard they're numb!
Dreamgirl, I saw your thread and am so happy for you!!! I love your avatar too... did you create it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results