carat
color
clarity

if you love to travel - or want to...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matt's quite the dancer! Thanks for sharing that, TGal. I'd love to see many of the places he's been.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just checked his bio. He's an Aussie (doesn't surprise me!) and he took a trip in 2003 where he did this and then posted it. It caught the attention of a sponsor, which paid for two trips around the world. The first trip, he danced by himself, then decided it wasn't really all that interesting and he got them to sponsor him a second time, in which he invited people to dance with him.

He quit his job to do the first one. I quit mine at the same time (2002, started traveling 2003). Ah, if I had only been so smart to goofy dance, I could still be traveling around the world........... ::)

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wikipedia says he grew up in Westport Ct. Whatever, he is The Best. What is he doing now?

--- Laurie

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know why, but THIS MADE ME CRY!!!!

I'm still crying.
My mom always says traveling is my religion. This felt like a very fulfilling prayer service to me.
Thank you for sharing, TGal.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven|1335210726|3178662 said:
I don't know why, but THIS MADE ME CRY!!!!

I'm still crying.
My mom always says traveling is my religion. This felt like a very fulfilling prayer service to me.
Thank you for sharing, TGal.

hey, we're two peas in a pod. I cried too. But I think it's because I'm no longer childless and couldn't do this even if I had the chance.

Seriously though, I did cry. I just love travel and the joy that it brings...and I seriously miss it!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome video!!

My favorite is when he is dancing in the rain - love it. I love when he is dancing with kids too, he must of had a blast!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loved this, thanks TG. Big smile and yet like awe inspiring... I loved all clips but really enjoyed him dancing with kids. :))

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you go to his website, there are two other videos...the first, which is believe is the original, and the second which is just of himself (through a sponsored trip). Some pretty cool footage, including Antarctica.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a crier too! It was beautiful and moving. I want to go somewhere and dance with him!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely can't resist smiling at that. Thank you T-gal. I love that he starts out alone but soon is joined by crowds.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results