shape
carat
color
clarity

If my SPARKLY was a SHOE ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
.....what kind of SHOE would she be?

I got to thinking about this last night ... re: PeonyGirl's desire for thinner bands. I kept thinking ... thin, thin bands on an e-ring and wedding band are like STILETTO HEELS. Gorgeous, but not practical for day in, day out use. I mean - if you had to wear ONE pair of SHOES for the rest of your life -- I'd HOPE they weren't STILETTOS!

Soooooooo.

I think MY E-RING, pix in avatar, is like a Peep-Toe, Wedge heel, Sling-back made of distressed Pewter-toned semi-metallic leather kinda retro-ish but wearable.

If your SPARKLY was a SHOE, what kind would she be?

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
My superskinny band isn''t a stiletto! It''s a strappy sandal.
9.gif
Pretty and dainty and fine for 95% of situations, but you don''t exactly go camping in it...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pretty classic style...my e-ring is a 2 mm platinum tiffany-style band, and my WB is two rows of invisible set princess cuts...clean lines, simple, etc. Soooo, I''m thinking if she were a shoe it would be a classic black heel, about 3", pointy toe.
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic style.....RB in a basket with double split prongs...YG Tiffany style band...I would have to say a black pointy toe stiletto..yummy classic shoes which always look right anywhere - so does my ring.
4.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
An old navy flip flop.....temporary, but gets you to the next best thing!

I have an A Jaffe solitaire setting (avatar) with a temporary 1 carat stone and a .50 ctw shared prong diamond band with 7, .07''s.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 12:13:05 PM
Author: albicocca
9.gif
Pretty and dainty and fine for 95% of situations, but you don''t exactly go camping in it...
That''s a GREAT way to look at it! I love your Strappy Beauty!

I think I keep envisioning that Gi-nor-moe 5 carat Square EC on that teeny tiny Vera Wang band in her one ad ... that thing looks like a Manolo/Choo STILETTO! Museum-worthy but I''d be afraid to BREATHE near it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i dunno. for some reason i find it hard to pick the right shoe match for my ring. matching up someone else''s seems much easier...

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 2:00:58 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 6/9/2006 12:13:05 PM
Author: albicocca
9.gif
That''s a GREAT way to look at it! I love your Strappy Beauty!

I think I keep envisioning that Gi-nor-moe 5 carat Square EC on that teeny tiny Vera Wang band in her one ad ... that thing looks like a Manolo/Choo STILETTO! Museum-worthy but I''d be afraid to BREATHE near it!
Haha, agreed! They do have to be proportional.
5.gif
For example...on a 1/2 inch tall kitten heel, it doesn''t matter if the heel is superskinny...but when it''s 4 inches, you want a little more stability!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
since I''m ringless I guess that makes it barefoot
40.gif
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe MrsS!

This is the closest I found....though I think it would be more of a kitten heel than a high heel.
9.gif

strapshoepear.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 4:08:17 PM
Author: mrssalvo
40.gif
9.gif
Girl we gotta find you some shoes!!! Of course they must be timeless classics, well made, and preferably sporting a designer label. Practical enough to hold up for everyday wear, but dressy enough for special outings as well.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
All right, Deco, I haven''t read the whole thread; but if my sparkly were a shoe, it would STINK because I almost never take it off.
11.gif
Sorry, couldn''t resist.

shay

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Starset, Sundial and MINE those are GREAT!!!!!!

I've been searching for the right picture of a shoe to match my RHR.....something retro (like a wedge) but updated, I think. I'm pondering.....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''m goiing to do mine as if my diamond were already reset. Here goes! Kate Spade... at BlueFly.. designer style without the designer price tag. Heeled sandals but with a closed heel and buckle closure for comfort and safety. Sexy retro open toe with archtectural strappy design at the front. Classic black but with a modern flair.

Gypsy Ring Perfect 475.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blueroses... I love these shoes (had my eye on them for a while...) and I think they work for your ring...maybe??

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 6:18:37 PM
Author: Sundial
Date: 6/9/2006 4:08:17 PM

Author: mrssalvo

40.gif
9.gif

Girl we gotta find you some shoes!!! Of course they must be timeless classics, well made, and preferably sporting a designer label. Practical enough to hold up for everyday wear, but dressy enough for special outings as well.

36.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results