shape
carat
color
clarity

If my SPARKLY was a SHOE ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
How I see my "eternity band to be." Sunny and strong.
9.gif

yellow birky.jpg

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
...a classic and comfy black boot with a medium thinner heal.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Low-heeled, t-strap navy pumps: practical but pretty vintage style. And blue, of course.

tstrappump.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 2:49:09 PM
Author: Starset
my ring
Are you engaged, Starset? You''re still on the list, so it makes me wonder!
28.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My ring as a dress shoe: Steve Madden Pursue. Classy yet fun, in comfortable, dress up or down suede. Blue like this or black.

141njux.jpg

My ring as a casual shoe: Ariat Casey slides. Fun yet functional, bright red and sassy!

141nm13.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I like to think of my bling as a Manolo Carolyne Slingback in Black - classic, sexy, and goes with everything...

Scintillating...

Manolocarolynslingbacks.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Love this thread! Here's mine... soft, rounded, and comfortable, dresses up OR down, interesting detail without being overdone, with just enough "wow" factor to keep it fun and unique!

ETA: I kinda wanna order these shoes now...

EringShoeEph.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is kinda close to what I was describing earlier ... a Peep-Toe, Wedge heel, Sling-back made of distressed Pewter-toned semi-metallic leather kinda retro-ish but wearable. Okay ... not so close, but a similar *feel*.

blueflysilverslingbacks.jpeg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2006 5:07:52 PM
Author: decodelighted
This is kinda close to what I was describing earlier ... a Peep-Toe, Wedge heel, Sling-back made of distressed Pewter-toned semi-metallic leather kinda retro-ish but wearable. Okay ... not so close, but a similar *feel*.

Or ...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2006 5:17:16 PM
Date: 6/12/2006 5:07:52 PM
Or ...
oops ... didn''t post .. here it is

pewterslingback2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fun thread but I have no idea!

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/10/2006 7:34:11 PM
Author: anchor31

Date: 6/9/2006 2:49:09 PM
Author: Starset
my ring
Are you engaged, Starset? You''re still on the list, so it makes me wonder!
28.gif
nah - just something I keep around the house
2.gif

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
maryjane.jpg

I think these would be my ring. Classy and sophisticated, but not over-the top. Slightly unique with the pink lining, but won''t go out of style. Also, they are the type of shoe you can wear with most anything from jeans to a skirt and you''ll have them in your closet forever, but they won''t break the bank.

They''ve also got smooth, clean lines without a lot of added stuff.

HPIM1497.jpg

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
OK, now I am really sinking to an all-time low .. of ps nuttiness....

comfortable, sturdy, versatile.. but there IS that RED, and some suede there....

whatkindofshoe.png

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm... I think it would be an elegant, comfortable, 2" heeled white shoe like this.

june150100_85.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
This is the best I could do with a quick search on Zappos...
2.gif

My ring: Distinctive... definitely not for everybody, kinda retro but also modern, girly but sturdy and strong!

1733-306342-3.jpg

fctsringcllge3.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And now that I''m hitched, I have a set!
9.gif

1733-306342-p.jpg

WFwb03150612.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Lizzie, those are FIERCE!!!!!! Awesome!
36.gif
36.gif

So I finally found a pic that is CLOSE to what I was talking about for evoking my RHR (the Luc Berjen "poppy") and quite similar to what Gypsy found!

I actually own this shoe in brown w/ white polka dots and it''s from 2004 and hard to find good pics of online. Here''s the best I could do. THe pink-ish one is actually the "polly" and close but not it. The TINY pic of the black (w/ red stripe) IS the "poppy" and for whatever reason--probably b/c it''s also ME--it just feels close to the ring. Retro but new again, chunky but feminine.

shoeblingy.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh those are cute Blue. I''m wear those. Love the red stripe.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2006 4:01:02 PM
Author: Scintillating
I like to think of my bling as a Manolo Carolyne Slingback in Black - classic, sexy, and goes with everything...

Scintillating...

Scintillating, that is their staple always in the line never to be discontinued classic! I love it, comes in two or three heights as well. (When I saw that, I thought about changing the way I spell my name, so it would be more clear). That is a perfect shoe, and somedays I am more Jimmy Choo with crystals and jazz on them, but to be worn with jeans, a tank top and gorgeous jacket! How can you go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results