shape
carat
color
clarity

I wish we had a deleted threads archive.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
All those threads disappeared forever into the ether. I feel like one going on right now will soon be swept quietly away. Can we please have an archive of threads that are locked instead of deleted? In a tab viewable only to logged in peeps, like preloved?
What does everyone think?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JaneSmith|1412309313|3761093 said:
All those threads disappeared forever into the ether. I feel like one going on right now will soon be swept quietly away. Can we please have an archive of threads that are locked instead of deleted? In a tab viewable only to logged in peeps, like preloved?
Did I miss a drama thread?.. :confused: :naughty:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darn, I'm missing something again!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Generally threads that get contentious to the extent that people are disrespectful to each other are locked rather than deleted - they disappear into the basement, not into the ether.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not going to debate policy as that is against the Pricescope rules. I will clarify policy to the best of my ability, however.

I believe that the moderator usually locks problematic threads unless the original poster requests that they be deleted. I believe that it is a courtesy to the person who started a thread to delete it if that person asks, however.

Naturally anything at all is really up to the discretion of Andrey and the moderator(s).

Please correct me if I am wrong, Ella!

Deb
:saint:

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
JaneSmith|1412309313|3761093 said:

If you speak of the thread I am thinking of, I would think the topic against forum policy anyway, and I think the op well knew it when he started it. JMHO.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1412310228|3761110 said:
I always miss the drama threads.

Don't miss them.
Start them.

I do. :naughty:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Sorry, but this is not up for debate. We aim to keep threads and just lock them whenever possible. Sometimes this is not possible due to needing to edit or remove many posts or we receive requests from the OP to delete it. Then they are deleted.

Locked threads are still available through the search.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results