shape
carat
color
clarity

I WANT A DONUT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
DAMN plan was foiled! Freezer is empty.

Good though because now I can go home and drink 1% choco milk!!

Heather you evil woman. DSO are my FAVE.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Creme brulee. I''ve been craving it for 15 months. When I was in the US, I found Hagen Daaz made creme brulee ice cream and it was PERFECT in flavour (2 cartons consumed in 5 days before I got ahold of myself
14.gif
) but not in texture.

Sadly, good creme brulee is nearly impossible to find, hence the 15 month craving.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 5:32:27 PM
Author: Mara
DAMN plan was foiled! Freezer is empty.

Good though because now I can go home and drink 1% choco milk!!

Heather you evil woman. DSO are my FAVE.
I know!
11.gif
3.gif
9.gif

ETA: I love so many foods I couldn't begin to list them but I've been really into the sushi lately but that's pretty healthy compared to the nachos I crave sometimes. Well, actually, cheesecake has been on my mind lately too.......
18.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do suck. But I enjoyed it. LOL. Don''t get donut cravings too often. My worst cravings are for french pastries. Fortunately no one around here sells any good ones. And for panna cotta... which I just don''t make.

We are having cedar grilled Red Snapper (for me) and Salmon (for DF) with grilled yellow squash and portabella mushrooms on the side.

To make up for the donut lunch.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Mara,

You are right, chocolate milk really does the trick. I drink that when I have a strong chocolate craving. Jello''s fat-free chocolate pudding is pretty great too, but the portions are small and I want to eat like 5!

Tracy

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream sandwiches.
chocolate around vanilla ice cream
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Finally broke down and bout a 6 pack yesterday morning....
they are gone but i want some more!
Which is why I never buy em.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I saw this thread an hour ago, and the reason why I haven''t posted was because I HAD to go out and buy myself an apple danish and a mango crush (like a smoothie, but with fruit & sorbet instead of fruit and yogurt/ice-cream).

Now I am back at my desk, sated, and BLOATED.

It''s all your fault Gypsy!
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 5:03:57 PM
Author: Gypsy
Sour Cream donuts... Dunkin Donuts has them... but only ONE of the 8 DD's by us make them well. we used to call the type of donut an 'old fashioned' donut when I live in SF, Bay area b/c Happy Donuts in San Mateo made the best ones... although not with sour cream.

It was GOOD.
18.gif
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally? HMMMMMMMMMMMM - have to check that out in the morning when I stop for my cuppa!

Of course, if they ever came out with LEMON donuts with real cream, or perhaps KEY LIME donuts, I'd choke on the java laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!
11.gif

As for ice cream. Well... I rarely if ever want ice cream. And when I do it's never a strong craving... I can always resist it.

OMG - I hate you.
2.gif
I WISH WISH I could resist the power of the cow, but I gotta tell ya......Ice cream is one of my F A V O R I T E things! NO willpower at all. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

If they ever come out with Dunkin Donuts Coffee-flavored Coffee Ice Cream.....well, I'm just SO screwed then.
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubby made up for all my badness earlier in the day by making halibut with tomatoes, olives, capers, onions and who knows what else for dinner. Yum yum! (Bet that bottle of wine didn''t help any though!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 9:59:49 PM
Author: aljdewey

Sour Cream donuts... Dunkin Donuts has them... but only ONE of the 8 DD's by us make them well. we used to call the type of donut an 'old fashioned' donut when I live in SF, Bay area b/c Happy Donuts in San Mateo made the best ones... although not with sour cream.

It was GOOD.
18.gif
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally? HMMMMMMMMMMMM - have to check that out in the morning when I stop for my cuppa!

Of course, if they ever came out with LEMON donuts with real cream, or perhaps KEY LIME donuts, I'd choke on the java laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!
11.gif

As for ice cream. Well... I rarely if ever want ice cream. And when I do it's never a strong craving... I can always resist it.

OMG - I hate you.
2.gif
I WISH WISH I could resist the power of the cow, but I gotta tell ya......Ice cream is one of my F A V O R I T E things! NO willpower at all. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

If they ever come out with Dunkin Donuts Coffee-flavored Coffee Ice Cream.....well, I'm just SO screwed then.
9.gif
Got a huge giggle out of that. Lemon Donuts, key Lime donuts, it's a PS special.
31.gif
But that idea for Dunkin Donuts coffee-flavored Coffee Ice Cream?? Now you're talkin, YUMMO
18.gif
18.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Oy, I am going to sound like an idiot, but what is a DSO?

Is it dangerous to tell me, because then I will want one?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 10:36:25 PM
Author: Galateia
Oy, I am going to sound like an idiot, but what is a DSO?

Is it dangerous to tell me, because then I will want one?
Double stuffed oreo''s you can blame Heather, Hlmr.hehe
18.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I really really really really really want a strawberry Newton cookie. I was at the supermarket today and saw an ad for those cookies, and I could practically taste the soft, chewy goodness of those cookies. I went to the cookie section, about to buy a package. Then I told myself to read the nutrition facts. 100 calories/2 cookies. And I usually eat half the package in one sitting. So I left it there. No cookies. And now, I can''t stop thinking about it, but I don''t want to regain the weight that I''ve worked so hard to lose.

Bah. Stupid, senseless cravings.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 9:14:32 PM
Author: strmrdr
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream sandwiches.

chocolate around vanilla ice cream

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Finally broke down and bout a 6 pack yesterday morning....

they are gone but i want some more!

Which is why I never buy em.

Wow...SIX ice cream sandwiches in one day?!?! Oh storm, I envy your metabolism.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 1:01:46 PM
Author: njc
You mean like the box of grocery store bakery cookies I just ate over the course of 2 days and now I want Cheetos?

My bad cravings are usually spawned the week leading up to my period
14.gif
the rest of the time, Im a very healthy eater... go figure!

~~I''m the exact same way!! I eat a salad every day and I drink a TON of water, but all my healthy eating goes down the drain around that time of the month. I eat anything sweet & salty... really bad combination!!!
18.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 9:59:49 PM
Author: aljdewey

As for ice cream. Well... I rarely if ever want ice cream. And when I do it''s never a strong craving... I can always resist it.

OMG - I hate you.
2.gif

If they ever come out with Dunkin Donuts Coffee-flavored Coffee Ice Cream.....well, I''m just SO screwed then.
9.gif

~~That is sooooo me!! Ice cream is my absolute favorite food in the whole wide world!! I can eat it all day, any day (even in the winter)...I found that my love of it was starting to show in my thighs and booty
6.gif
, so I found an alternative; Hagen Daas Sorbet!! I still eat REAL ice cream on occaision... Man, now I want to go to Meijer and get a carton of ice cream (like Edy''s Slow Churned Strawberry, Butter Pecan, Caramel, or some Moose Tracks)...........................

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My real problem this summer is dark chocolate covered vanilla butter creams. OMG, really have been bad with those. Time for me to cut out all this junk food.
11.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I baked a batch of choc chip cookies last night, and I really want one now, but they''re already all gone.
39.gif
I blame FI (even though I think I had more than he did, shhh).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel so bad about the cow thing. I like ice cream... but... first of all I''m not an adventurous ice cream person. I am the only person I have EVER seen or heard that-- when they go to Coldstone gets a sweet cream ice cream shake. That''s my usual. No bells or whistles. If I get REALLY wild I''ll get a bananna shake. Or a strawberry one. Or, if I''m PMSing I get a chocolate one.

The only ice cream I sometimes crave is Hagen Daz strawberry. And yes, that too I like best as a shake.

But let me tell you... put me in a good french bakery... and I''m insane. I was in Lugano for a month... and there is this bakery called Munger right in the center of town that had the BEST chocolate eclairs and raspberry tarts in the world. I ate two of those MINIMUM a day the entire time I was there. Of course it was my early twenties so I didn''t gain a pound... but I was a machine with those babies. Especially the chocolate eclairs. They made their own chocolate there. Oh baby.

Fortunately, I''ve never had an eclair as good in the US. I don''t even try them anymore unless I''m in NYC or LA or SF... and sometimes not even then. But Wegman''s has these vanilla napoleans. Probably 2000 calories a bite. Does it stop me. No. Everytime they have them... I get one. It''s terrible. But they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Now of course... all I can think about is the next time I''m going there and how soon I can swing the trip.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Cold Stone has the best ice cream (I''ve never had a mix-in, I usually eat the ice cream plain in a waffle cone bowl)...about bakeries, put me anywhere near baked goods, and I turn into hungry, hungry, hippo!! Gypsy, you are not good for me right now!!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been crazing Cheeto puffs recently! I gave in Sunday and got a bag! mmmmmmmmm good!
18.gif

I could go for sushi too!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not surprised Bling... if I wasn''t so naseous (headache) I''d be TERRIBLE for me right now.
9.gif

It''s not all baked goods with me, thank god. Just those pretty fancy little french ones.
38.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i got my sweet fix tonite after dinner when i had rum bread pudding at this fab little cajun place near our house...tee hee...i did have a salad for dinner though first..hehee.
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I go out for dinner tonight since I am out of town here in San Jose and I do well! Fish, steamed veggies and cherry tomatoes. I come up to my hotel room and almost make it, but I am in the club level of the hotel...and they had cookies out!

Argh, damn you all for putting sweet thoughts in my head all day! I caved! I ravished that poor little cookie, and now I have to work out in my room with crumbs all over my face..........

39.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I gave in to temptation and had a jello pudding cup. 100 calories at 10 p.m. at night. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelinGal you are here in San Jose? We live near downtown! How long are you here for?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ok now I''m hearing things - I swear I can hear the tubs of Baskin & Robbins in my freezer calling my name.

Luckily I am not home.

*Yet*

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
really gross I know, but I had to buy a box of low fat Strawberry Pop Tarts yesterday. im a horrid dieter!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results