shape
carat
color
clarity

i think we need a new "folder"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i dont know about you guys but somtimes i will be thinking of a certain psers ring and want to find it. the problem is that i have to search and search and search and by the time i find it i forget why i was looking for it in the first place. i know that there is the eye candy folder which is great for getting your fix. i am looking for a section that you can look up someones name and it will pull up just the pictures of their rings and other jewlery. is this already here and i just dont know where it is? if its not already here cane we maybe think about putting this together?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
You can click on a poster''s name and click to go to all of the topics they listed. If you know who the ring belongs to, this is often the most efficient way to find them.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2009 8:39:45 AM
Author: icekid
You can click on a poster''s name and click to go to all of the topics they listed. If you know who the ring belongs to, this is often the most efficient way to find them.

Ditto... I was just about to say that!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
wow, i didnt know that was there. helpful. i was looking for harriets ering and i am still having a hard time finding it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results