shape
carat
color
clarity

I think the reason Friday afternoons are slow on PS is ...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
many members are traveling to their weekend homes.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Re: I think the reason Friday afternoons are slow on PS is .

I was busy buying walnuts and dried fruit at Trader Joe's. :lickout:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

My weekend home is....the same as my weekday home. After gardening all morning, I'm too beat to think, much less type the dribble that enters my head. :naughty:

--- Laurie

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DF, that tiny shack is where the gardeners of my maids of my butlers live. :mrgreen:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

I think people are catching up on the work they missed while goofing off on PS all week ;-)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Friday is play day after work. No time for computer.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have to get the groceries for the weekend. I try to get anything we need so I don't have to go back to the store until Monday afternoon. I hate weekend grocery shoping :knockout:

Of course then we have to cook and clean before the start of Shabbat. If I'm lucky, I get an hour in the garden.

Vacation house.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Friday afternoon in the US is Saturday morning over here in Korea, which means I am enjoying a morning of sleeping in because the hubby is up with the kids. :)

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

armywife13|1399942277|3671383 said:
Friday afternoon in the US is Saturday morning over here in Korea, which means I am enjoying a morning of sleeping in because the hubby is up with the kids. :)

Gosh! I wish for a sleep in! Saturday mornings here in Sydney are usually spent doing the shopping, visiting markets, taking the toddler to the park, having play dates doing the washing, and very occasionally going out for breakfast. Usually a combination of many of the above!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

misskittycat said:
armywife13|1399942277|3671383 said:

Gosh! I wish for a sleep in! Saturday mornings here in Sydney are usually spent doing the shopping, visiting markets, taking the toddler to the park, having play dates doing the washing, and very occasionally going out for breakfast. Usually a combination of many of the above!
Busy lady! You need a break every once and a while! Maybe your husband can have a toddler and Daddy morning some Saturday-breakfast and a trip to the park...all while mommy is sleeping in. :)

DH offers to take the girls for me if I want to sleep in since he can't help much during the week due to his schedule. He is gone for work M-F 5am-7/8pm, so I am on my own with the 3 year old and 10 month old from wake up to bed time. Plus, getting up at 630am with the kids is still sleeping in for him compared to when he gets up during the week. We still end up doing chores and outings on Saturdays (and Sundays), but they just start after 9 am. ;-)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yep, we're all at happy hour!!!

Just kiddin', I'm usually exhausted and can do little more than pick up the phone and call for take-out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results