shape
carat
color
clarity

I think my superintendant was out to get me this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I think he was sitting around drinking coffee this morning, thinking, what is the BEST way to ruin Jess''s day? And then he had one of those EUREKA! moments. So he looked into his crystal ball, and right as I walked out the door on the way to school after our 2 hour delay, he called and officially cancelled school for the day. That had to be it, right? How else would I have left for school and not found out it was cancelled until I pulled into the empty parking lot?

Haha, not that I can complain too much about an unexpected day off, but boy did I feel silly walking into the empty building all dressed up when the janitors were out cleaning in full force.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Grrr. I can sympathize with you. It would have been SOOOO great just to stay in your pjs all day, huh?
36.gif

I was quite disappointed that we didn''t even have a 2 hour delay today
29.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry Sabine! The good news is that you could return home and get all comfy cozy again. I was surprise we didn''t have a 2 hour delay. I work up at 4:45, turned on the local news and watched the scroller thingy. Every other town around us had a delay but not us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results