shape
carat
color
clarity

I Saw a Pic of Baby Shiloh Nouvel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m scared to post the pic (I don''t want to be sued) but, there''s a link to the pic on Perez Hilton''s blog...

Perez Hilton

~She looks just like Angie, but she has his nose... she''s sooo cute!! Congrats Brad & Angie!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
with those genes it would be a travesty if she were not stunning! I just think the name is a bit pretentious, but what else is new with Hollyweird? Bling, where are our newest celeb rings? I am in serious withdrawal!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I know!!! I''ve been looking for new pics, but I haven''t found any... nobody''s getting engaged and showing off the ring!! What''s up with that Hollywood!! lol
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have to say she is a cutie!!! Thanks bling, you always find the best pics!!!
36.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Is this a real photo though? I''ve seen magazines with headlines saying it''s them and their baby but then with tiny little disclosures on the bottom along the lines of - ''these are not genuine - models are being used'' It''s just waaaaay to easy to make up photos nowadays.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:22:37 AM
Author: Sparkster
Is this a real photo though? I've seen magazines with headlines saying it's them and their baby but then with tiny little disclosures on the bottom along the lines of - 'these are not genuine - models are being used' It's just waaaaay to easy to make up photos nowadays.

Yep it's real. It cost People magazine 4.5 (Or 4.1, who can remember) million dollars - going to the Brangelina's choice of charities.

Scintillating...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As usual, we agree DiamondFan!
1.gif
Super cute baby (how could she not be?), but the name is awful. Totally pretentious but that''s so Hollywood. Shiloh is a great name for a dog, though. And Nouvel? How do you pronounce that? Like "nouvelle?"

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:38:25 AM
Author: KristyDarling
As usual, we agree DiamondFan!
1.gif
Super cute baby (how could she not be?), but the name is awful. Totally pretentious but that''s so Hollywood. Shiloh is a great name for a dog, though. And Nouvel? How do you pronounce that? Like ''nouvelle?''

I think so, that makes sense to me. I keep thinking of that wine called Beaujolais Nouveau, which I think was a joke at first, like new wine, and it made you look pretentious if you asked for it. (something like that, I cannot remember!) Shiloh has two meanings, one is okay, one is not great...Angelina could have been exotic and come up with something unusual like her first two and still had something great! I just do not get these names!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I actually went to elementary school with a Shiloh--so I imagine it was even weirder for her to be named that in ''74!!

I had an "ew" response to Nouvel when I first heard it (thinking of nouvelle riche, nouvelle cuisine) but apparently they may have chosen it after some architect Brad likes named Nouvel. Which almost makes it worse, eh?
31.gif

I''m sorry, I''m so Team Aniston
2.gif
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i saw this earlier today...all the websites have it. and people mag paid $4.1 million for the rights to the picture and then it shows up all over the net. DUH! classic!

actually the one i saw had a way better image...that one is all grainy. she's a total cutie!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2006 11:51:09 PM
Author:bling*diva*
~~I''m scared to post the pic (I don''t want to be sued) but, there''s a link to the pic on Perez Hilton''s blog...

Perez Hilton

~She looks just like Angie, but she has his nose... she''s sooo cute!! Congrats Brad & Angie!!!!

What picture? Has it now been removed?

34.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:53:51 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 6/6/2006 11:51:09 PM
Author:bling*diva*
~~I'm scared to post the pic (I don't want to be sued) but, there's a link to the pic on Perez Hilton's blog...

Perez Hilton

~She looks just like Angie, but she has his nose... she's sooo cute!! Congrats Brad & Angie!!!!

What picture? Has it now been removed?

34.gif
probably! TIME's lawyers were busy all day yesterday seemingly sending notes to all the blog sites requiring they remove them. most of the blog sites posted the letters/correspondence with TIME's lawyers...interesting reading.

as of last nite it was still on one site....i think on gawker.com. but everyone else had it removed.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
What is her other daughter''s name? Zahara? She is too cute as well!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
there is something about a man holding a baby that is so sexy..not that brad pitt needed any help. those pics are beautiful..

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful baby she is! (of course!)
i can''t get over the name though. too many ren festivals for me... all i can think of is ''sholo the nubian''
23.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I do have to say this is the first time I''ve seen a new born with a skull and cross bones on her shirt
6.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 11:32:26 PM
Author: sunkist
I do have to say this is the first time I''ve seen a new born with a skull and cross bones on her shirt
6.gif
the latest in what the chic and hip progeny of stars are wearing these days...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
she is a cute little peanut, great genes, that is for sure! I wonder if they will ever marry?

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, thanks for posting the new pics. The baby is quite cute, how could she not be with the world''s best genes. They both looks so joyful and peaceful with her. I always knew Angelina was hot but motherhood simply made her beautiful.

tinatark

Shiny_Rock
Looks a little like Yoda in the first pic, to me.

She will be cute, for sure... pretty parents!

About the name - The boy''s and girl''s name Shiloh is pronounced SHYE-loh. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "His gift." Also possibly "he who was sent." Biblical: a prophetic name for the Messiah, Shiloh is also significant as the site of a crucial battle in the American Civil War.

Wonder if they''ll stay together - Angelina and Billy Bob Th. got together while making a movie, he left his live in fiancee'' and married her (not in that order!) ; then she and Brad got together while making a movie - he left his wife for her. Maybe Brad will convince her to take a break from acting for awhile!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The last I heard was that she will be taking a break from acting and stuff since he is going to be filming Ocean''s 13...

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Shiloh is adorable! They look so happy as a family. I wish them the best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results