shape
carat
color
clarity

I replaced all of our photos with photos of Rob Ford...

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
So I haven't posted here in a few years but I felt this little project of mine was worth coming back to tell you all about :naughty: I replaced all of our family photos around the house with photos of Rob Ford to see if my husband will notice.

For those who don't know, Rob Ford is the mayor of Toronto and kind of a hot mess. Anyways, here are the photos before my husband gets home, hehehe :)

Clearly I have too much time on my hands but I also managed to make a snowman with my 2 year old boy and make a pot of meatballs :praise:

photo_on_2-8-14_at_3.jpg

photo_on_2-8-14_at_0.jpg

photo_on_2-8-14_at_1.jpg

photo_on_2-8-14_at_2.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is screaming funny!
we should start a betting pool on whether your hubby notices and how long it takes him!
my guess is 2 days.....if then.
what do you think?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, he just got home from work and we are 5 minutes in and counting folks...

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That is HILARIOUS! I can't wait to hear! What a great idea -- you have untapped creativity all over.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the random thought! :appl: :bigsmile:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are officially my new idol. This is so great! You are going to start a whole new fad I'm sure.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
This is incredibly funny. I'm keen to hear how long it takes him to notice...and exactly what he says when he does! :lol:

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Well I can't lie, I saw a post on buzzfeed where a guy did this to his mother's photographs except he put Kanye West in them so really I didn't have the original idea :)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
LOL! My guess is that he will notice within a week or so. :naughty:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should have started a pool! I give him until 2pm tomorrow!

ETA it looks like you had a lovely display there!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha, genius. Love it! I would never have the energy to do that and I am impressed you did. :bigsmile:

Might take my dh weeks to notice anything was amiss with the family photos-I bet yours does better... :cheeky:

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
4 hours later and he still hasn't noticed. I swear he's even looked directly at them and still not noticed yet lol :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HA HA HA HA HA! I am just DYING to hear how this turns out!

(BTW, if he NEVER notices I will suspect that your husband is my EX-husband!)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! I'm sure it would take weeks for my husband to notice. .. When my girls were little, every Saint Patrick's Day, the Lucky Leprechaun would visit our house over night, a la Santa and the Easter Bunny. One year, he turned all the pictures upside down (among other things) the kids figured it out long before he did. (he did always notice the green milk.)

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
He set up his puzzle table directly facing the largest one with a light directly on it. He is sitting facing it...he still doesn't see it and I'm having a hard time keeping my poker face LOL!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
random_thought|1391917112|3611185 said:
He set up his puzzle table directly facing the largest one with a light directly on it. He is sitting facing it...he still doesn't see it and I'm having a hard time keeping my poker face LOL!!!

:lol:

I wouldn't be able to keep from laughing by now! hehe

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1391910769|3611132 said:
Hahaha, genius. Love it! I would never have the energy to do that and I am impressed you did. :bigsmile:

Might take my dh weeks to notice anything was amiss with the family photos-I bet yours does better... :cheeky:

This, exactly!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is pretty much the funniest thing I've seen anyone do for a LONG time! I just opened this thread and showed my husband and we are both giggling. Waiting with bated breath to see when your husband will notice!! :appl: :lol:

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
This is his puzzle table set up...sorry about the crazy bright light, he decided to remove the shade on my lamp that was there, I know, it obviously looks better this way. He's taking the garbage out right now so I took this picture :naughty:

photo_on_2-8-14_at_9.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is brilliant :bigsmile: The pose in the one right above the puzzle desk... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Well he noticed. His response was 'jesus random_thought, what's wrong with you' lol

what a party pooper! :roll:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results