shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm not sure who remembers me...

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
but I am Dani aka UCLABelle...years later and many changes later, too!

I went through a lot and am re-married to a wonderful, adorable man Rye, who is a surgical resident up in Seattle, WA. For those that remember, I last posted about embarking on a PhD in England (Cambridge) and was with someone else (still friends). I miss Pricescope and my friends Widget, Diamondfan, Kaleigh...and so so many others and am curious who is still here???

I will post my updated bling later but thought I would say hello! Also, if you are in the Seattle-area, let me know too :)

Cheers!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi, good to see you!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness, welcome back! It's good to see you back on PS and I'm glad things have improved for you. Widget's no longer here. I haven't seen Diamondfan or Kaleigh around either.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see you!! I remember you by your beautiful Tiffany e-rings. I loved your emerald cut. What's the latest update on your ring if you don't mind sharing? :naughty: Welcome back! :)

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone :) Thanks for the quick updates :)

As for the T&Co emerald cut, it was sold and the jeweler who bought it STILL has it for sale on EBay! Been years! I do not have a traditional e-ring, but stack a few Harry Winston eternity bands (one emerald cuts, another round brilliants). My husband is in residency so budget was an issue ;-) I am promised a large HW ering for a future anniversary...but for now I am really happy with the Harry Winston eternity rings. They fit "us".

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey:

Of course I remember you!!! You sound great. I am thrilled all is going well for you. I was wondering where you went. I am on PS not as often as I used to be.

( Insert, don't count me out guys, :cheeky: )

xo

Lisa

Kaleigh

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
Also Chrono-thank you- things really have improved :) Been married for nearly a year to my best friend...

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
YAY! Kaleigh!We used to be FB friends (are you still on ;-) or did I get de-friended :(? jk) !

Your daughter probably has graduated Penn by now, no? Or almost done?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsWhitney|1350676631|3288777 said:
YAY! Kaleigh!We used to be FB friends (are you still on ;-) or did I get de-friended :(? jk) !

Your daughter probably has graduated Penn by now, no? Or almost done?

We still are. I am on FB. Ash graduated early in 2010. Time sure gets us.. So happy to hear from you.... :))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hi Dani! Glad you are back! I don't think I was around back then but I sure am glad you're back! I live close to Seattle, I lived there for most of my life before moving a couple hours away. And it's interesting to hear your husband is a surgical resident, I'm looking into schools for becoming a nurse but would LOVE to be a scrub nurse. Hopefully at our next Seattle GTG, we can meet!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course I remember you! How are you?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Dani...welcome back!! ..:wavey:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Dani! I remember you as UCLABelle but I can't remember if you were actively posting when I joined in '06 or if I'm thinking of older posts from before then. I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do remember you and remember the Tiffany ring! Welcome back - sounds like you are a happy lady now!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: i remember you, too! how are you liking seattle? haven't seen Widget around in eons......

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
welcome back! :wavey:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I was pretty new when you were last posting but I do remember you! Nice to hear that you're happy up in Seattle! I will be there often for work. I'm fb friends with a lot of people from PS so hopefully we can connect when I'm up there next!

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again :)

I will work on posting new bling pics tomorrow morning :) in the correct place...

Feels good to return to a somewhat the same group of diamond aficionado-like minds. I love continuity.

:appl:

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I remeber you. I loved your emerald cut. And did not want to say it at the time, but I suspected that your indecsion with your ring was really uncertainly in your relationship that you were projecting onto your ring. I think thats why you were so focused on the ring.

Anyway, I'm glad you are doing well, and its great to see you back. I don't post much anymore because I'm also in a very differnet place than when I orignally joined.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I remember you too, Dani! its so funny, a month or two ago i was trawling ebay and saw your ring, and i knew it was yours...i even wondered how you were!

So glad to hear you're happy and married to a great guy =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results