shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do give my MIL all I can.... BUT right now??? I could shoot her. She didn't hurt me, it's my daughter she's hurting...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've come to the realization that it's not worth my while to shop at Loehmann's any more.
7.gif
I don't know whether it's me or Loehmann's that's changed, just that it makes me sad. I've found so many wonderful bargains and fashions there in the past... got a chance to own designer fashions that would never have made it to my wardrobe otherwise...

8.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2010 12:05:09 AM
Author: VRBeauty
I've come to the realization that it's not worth my while to shop at Loehmann's any more.
7.gif
I don't know whether it's me or Loehmann's that's changed, just that it makes me sad. I've found so many wonderful bargains and fashions there in the past... got a chance to own designer fashions that would never have made it to my wardrobe otherwise...
8.gif
You really have to go there frequently because their stuff rotates so often. I live really close to a Loehmann's so (unfortunately) I have many opportunities to pop in. Sometimes I find a ton of things I love, and others I can't find one single thing I even want to try on.

The one by me has the rudest employees, I have to say. I can't go in there if I'm not in a great mood.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy because last night, I made a reservation for dinner at the restaurant my husband and I were married almost 2 years ago. We had planned on going there every year to celebrate our anniversary, but then we moved away before we could even celebrate our first one. It''s a beautiful place near the water, and I can''t wait.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I stumbled and slammed my ribcage last night. Things are very, very sore this morning!
39.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2010 11:03:37 PM
Author: Uppy
Forrest Gump is the best movie ever!

Nice to see you posting, Uppy! I trust you and yours were out of the path of the tornadoes?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 12:45:13 PM
Don''t you just hate it when you click on the link to the last listed page in a thread, only to find that the page doesn''t exist yet???
29.gif

This happens to me all the time too! In fact is just happened when I clicked on this thread.
5.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Today is DH''s birthday! He''s a whopping 28!
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What happened to basic curtesy? I look out window and two cars are blocking my driveway due to garage sale. My son put a big sign out that said NO PARKING. Um, duh, bargain hunters.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2010 1:01:18 PM
Author: Tuckins1
36.gif

Happy birthday to your husband, Tuckins!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG my studs are shipped!!! And my bridesmaids pendants, and my ring will be done thurs at the latest... crazy jewellery week in yssieville!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2010 9:12:12 PM
Author: yssie
OMG my studs are shipped!!! And my bridesmaids pendants, and my ring will be done thurs at the latest... crazy jewellery week in yssieville!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Woo-hoo, sounds like a fun week!!! I''ll be looking for pics in SMTB!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2010 4:56:54 PM
Author: Zoe
Date: 5/15/2010 1:01:18 PM

Author: Tuckins1

36.gif

Happy birthday to your husband, Tuckins!

Thank you Zoe!
35.gif

You guys, OMG.. our credit card information WAS actually stolen!!! We got a call from WF today.. FI called them back and someone was trying to make purchases at a service station ($130+), Red Roof Inn ($100+ dollars) and other ones...

I can''t believe it. I think I know who it was too!!!! THE only place I''ve had to give my information out was when I called in my phone order for some bras/ undies. I can''t freaking believe this.
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, SB! I hope things get resolved quickly.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
38.gif
Sorry, swedish!

I''m sure WF will reverse the charges and close the acct/get you a new card soon enough but it''s a total PITA!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DD graduated tonight from University of Pennsylvania.. I am one proud Mom!!!!
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/16/2010 11:59:14 PM
Author: Kaleigh

DD graduated tonight from University of Pennsylvania.. I am one proud Mom!!!!
1.gif
Great school. She did a great job, Lisa. Congratulations. You and she and her father should all be very proud indeed!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2010 11:06:29 AM

Date: 5/14/2010 11:03:37 PM
Author: Uppy
Forrest Gump is the best movie ever!

Nice to see you posting, Uppy! I trust you and yours were out of the path of the tornadoes?
Living in Oklahoma is an adventure! We escaped the wrath of the tornadoes last Tuesday and had fun huddled in the closet with the two kids and two dogs. But yesterday afternoon sent hail stones the size of BASEBALLS!! 16yr old daughter and 3 friends (all new drivers in two cars, because OK will only let you have 1 passenger for the first year of your license) were driving back from a day at the mall. They ended up having to pull over under a highway overpass for 15 minutes. One windshield was spiderwebbed and DD''s car has hundreds of golf ball size dents all over it. The poor girls were a mess!!! Growing up is hard work these days!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Is the new site at a different address? I apparently missed this part.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know. I''m still here. Apparently there are only 30 of us online?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
The new website will be here as well. We are currently working on moving everything over which unfortunately is not instant. Most people are not posting because these posts will not make it to the new forum.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
MY COUSIN MIGHT BE ON BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys.... now MY CC info was stolen!!!! First Fi''s and now mine. I think it''s our imac.

Doing updates and system stuff. today sucks

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2010 9:12:12 PM
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
yssie honey, you''re going to need big time smelling salts. You''d better practice slowing down your breathing starting now!

Can''t wait to see the pirate''s booty! I hope you''ll be able to post pics when you receive everything.....

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2010 6:40:14 PM
Author: swedish bean
You guys.... now MY CC info was stolen!!!! First Fi''s and now mine. I think it''s our imac.

I''m so sorry swedish. I went through that hassle last August and I know first hand- it sucks!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys.... now MY CC info was stolen!!!! First Fi's and now mine. I think it's our imac.

I wouldn't blame the iMac per se.
Mac and PCs are just tools that do what they're told.

You wouldn't blame your telephone for an obscene phone call.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Run spyware and antivirus in safe mode. Could be something latent.

Date: 5/18/2010 7:16:47 PM
Author: kenny

I wouldn''t blame the iMac per se.

Mac and PCs are just tools that do what they''re told.

You wouldn''t blame your telephone for an obscene phone call.

Er, obviously!

I''m just saying, I''m pretty sure it had to be the iMac (as in, spyware or whatever).
It''s where i do the banking from.... I also have a macbook pro, but since I haven''t used both FI''s card and my card ever, while on there, I doubt it had anything to do with that.
32.gif
32.gif

Date: 5/18/2010 7:19:01 PM
Run spyware and antivirus in safe mode. Could be something latent.

I have no idea how to do that with a mac... but I could''ve done that from my pc''s!

I did call apple care and talked about which options I had. The guy was soooo helpful. I changed some settings on the firewall, downloaded new anti-virus (Norton was free through comcast)... the other option was to just erase EVERYTHING and start from there. I think I''m good now. I scanned the whole computer and nothing came up, but I also deleted cookies/ cache (whatever the term is). I hope this works.

I also do NOT recommend TCF Bank. Wells Fargo handled everything way better.
With TCF I had to verify the unauthorized charges once to an automated system, then I had to call in to the actual bank and verify again. THEN they said I had to hand write a letter saying that the charge was not authorized, with the date, the amount of money and fax it to them- or go to the bank and they''d fax it. THEN, after I did that they said I would "probably" get my money back after two weeks. If, and only if, it''s fraud. I felt like they were accusing me!!

With WF, Fi just had to call up and say YES or NO to the charges and they said, thanks, we''ll handle it from here. They closed the account, issued a new one and restored his account balance.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results