carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Laine!

I just read another post about a PSer losing a pet, and I''m trying not to cry. It''s been a difficult few weeks for so many of our members and their furbabies
7.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
So, I went to take a shower, and when I came out, my husband is watching a show on tv about gemstones ..
11.gif
getting ideas for future gifts, honey? lol!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2010 8:40:27 PM
Author: laine
We just put a deposit down on my ''real'' engagement ring (FI proposed with a .05 ct temporary ring, as he knew that I knew exactly what I wanted and wanted to help pick it out).

I''m so excited and want to tell everyone, but I don''t think anyone IRL would understand.
gasp! it''s GORGEOUS!

ooh, I''m green with envy! What setting is that beauty going into?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/27/2010 8:40:27 PM
Author: laine
We just put a deposit down on my ''real'' engagement ring (FI proposed with a .05 ct temporary ring, as he knew that I knew exactly what I wanted and wanted to help pick it out).

I''m so excited and want to tell everyone, but I don''t think anyone IRL would understand.

Well, we here on PS completely understand!! I am thrilled for you, that stone is absolutely gorgeous!!! Yikes, so exciting!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I turned 28 on the 28th of April and my real name is April! This is probably gonna be the best year yet! Normally, I''m not uber excited on my bdays but this year is different! I can feel it already!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2010 12:18:38 AM
Author: Luckyeshe
I turned 28 on the 28th of April and my real name is April! This is probably gonna be the best year yet! Normally, I''m not uber excited on my bdays but this year is different! I can feel it already!
You are too cute!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello my name is Stephanie and I''m a peanut butter and jelly sandwich addict.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Laine - Love your stone!

The Hills is going to be Psycho.

HH - Hellow my name is Jamie. I am a peanut butter addict. now we just need a jelly addict and we''ll be a happy trio.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Bat removal today. Hooray. They were living in my fireplace and I was made aware today. Needless to say, my neighbors probably thought I was being murdered from the screams that were coming from my house.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2010 3:49:34 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl
Bat removal today. Hooray. They were living in my fireplace and I was made aware today. Needless to say, my neighbors probably thought I was being murdered from the screams that were coming from my house.
23.gif

32.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just sent my brother''s girlfriend a link to PS! I asked her if it was ok first-I didn''t want her to think I was nosy and pushy! I mean, I am, but-in a good way! I told her if she wanted to join and had questions to just jump on in, that people here could help find the best stone (or colored gem, I had to throw that in too hehe)and she could see pictures of rings on the hand and different shapes etc. Seriously-3 paragraphs about PS and jewelry.

That''s funny that everyone is talking about Tiff knock-offs. I just bought one!! I really like Tiffany silver (but, at the same time I get mad that I want it..) But anyway, I''ve wanted THIS necklace for a long time.

I was browsing blue nile and found it for $200 cheaper :D It''s not exactly the same, but I really like it- I got it yesterday!! Here is the link.. LINKY

Tiffany and I have a very love hate relationship. While I know their diamonds are no better than anyone elses, I still wanted one for a very long time.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2010 9:06:13 PM
Author: packrat
I just sent my brother''s girlfriend a link to PS! I asked her if it was ok first-I didn''t want her to think I was nosy and pushy! I mean, I am, but-in a good way! I told her if she wanted to join and had questions to just jump on in, that people here could help find the best stone (or colored gem, I had to throw that in too hehe)and she could see pictures of rings on the hand and different shapes etc. Seriously-3 paragraphs about PS and jewelry.
Only three paragraphs? Either they were long paragraphs or you exhibited far more restraint than I''m generally capable of
12.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2010 10:15:43 PM
Author: yssie
Date: 4/28/2010 9:06:13 PM

Only three paragraphs? Either they were long paragraphs or you exhibited far more restraint than I''m generally capable of
12.gif

Haha! They were pretty long, and that''s *with* holding myself back! I figured I better not ramble too much b/c I didn''t want to scare her, and I don''t know how into jewelry she is..tho, I''d asked if she had anything in mind and she said she has a Tacori setting she likes-(and I''d never even heard of Tacori until I came here) so that''s a plus right?? When I get to yammering on about stuff, I have a hard time shutting up. (I had a penpal in HS and we used to write 20page letters every week to each other. I like to talk.) And I don''t want her to think her future sister in law is a weirdo. She''s got plenty of time to figure that out later.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2010 9:26:53 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Hello my name is Stephanie and I''m a peanut butter and jelly sandwich addict.

You really can''t eat just one.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2010 10:03:29 PM
Author: swedish bean
That''s funny that everyone is talking about Tiff knock-offs. I just bought one!! I really like Tiffany silver (but, at the same time I get mad that I want it..) But anyway, I''ve wanted THIS necklace for a long time.

I was browsing blue nile and found it for $200 cheaper :D It''s not exactly the same, but I really like it- I got it yesterday!! Here is the link.. LINKY

Tiffany and I have a very love hate relationship. While I know their diamonds are no better than anyone elses, I still wanted one for a very long time.

They look a lot alike! Great find!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw an amazing
30.gif
diamond. I''ve noticed it before, but we were pretty much alone in the store tonight so I complimented her on it. She grinned and told me the story (25th anniversary, husband re-proposed with this ring, 2 weeks in Hawaii...)

Anyway, it is a 2.5ct princess. Ideal cut. VVS1.

OMG
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/28/2010 7:19:56 PM

23.gif

32.gif
You have NO idea.

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 8:20:06 AM

23.gif

32.gif
You have NO idea.

Oooh, oooh, I do, I do!!!

I moved out of an apartment 3 days after a bat flew past my face in the middle of the day. EEEUUUGGGHHH!!!!
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
When that happened, I literally threw my laptop off of my lap and sprinted screaming out the back door. Thank god I didn''t break the laptop!

Anyway, considering that a couple months earlier I had found a SQUIRREL in my bedroom, I told the landlord that I''d be happy to rent from him somewhere else but that if I found ONE MORE WOODLAND CREATURE in my apartment that I was literally going to have a heart attack!!!

Moving in 3 days unexpectedly? Not easy. But knowing that you and your belongings are safe from creepy little animals? PRICELESS.
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I''m going clothes shopping this weekend and I''ve made one rule: I cannot purchase anything white, black, or gray. You have NO idea how much of a challenge this will be. But it''s spring, summer is approaching, and life is beautiful. I need to stop looking like I''m in mourning.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
fiery - try blues and greens! They add color but are still neutrals so they''ll feel a bit safer! I love blues

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/29/2010 9:28:04 AM
Author: KatyWI

Date: 4/29/2010 8:20:06 AM

23.gif

32.gif
You have NO idea.

Oooh, oooh, I do, I do!!!

I moved out of an apartment 3 days after a bat flew past my face in the middle of the day. EEEUUUGGGHHH!!!!
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
When that happened, I literally threw my laptop off of my lap and sprinted screaming out the back door. Thank god I didn''t break the laptop!

Anyway, considering that a couple months earlier I had found a SQUIRREL in my bedroom, I told the landlord that I''d be happy to rent from him somewhere else but that if I found ONE MORE WOODLAND CREATURE in my apartment that I was literally going to have a heart attack!!!

Moving in 3 days unexpectedly? Not easy. But knowing that you and your belongings are safe from creepy little animals? PRICELESS.
36.gif
I have had a squirrel once but it was in my house. LOL, those things are FREAKY! Yeah, I am moving at the end of the month because this is going to be quite an extensive process, apparently, there are about 4 fireplaces in my building that are contributing to this ''bat colony''.
23.gif
No joke? I reminds me of Congress Street Bridge in Austin, Texas. People would gather to check out the bats at dusk, that is what our complex has now. Maybe I should charge admission? Anyone want to come check out some rabies infested, veiny winged, flying nastiness? I''ll make a nice deal for my PS friends.
11.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/29/2010 9:52:49 AM
Author: fiery
I''m going clothes shopping this weekend and I''ve made one rule: I cannot purchase anything white, black, or gray. You have NO idea how much of a challenge this will be. But it''s spring, summer is approaching, and life is beautiful. I need to stop looking like I''m in mourning.
I totally need to follow your queue. No lie. Its like I am afraid of color. LOL

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yea, today is Farmer''s Market and I''m off to buy free-range organic eggs, homemade pastries & breads, buffalo meat for the kitties, and handmade beeswax candles. I looooove market day
30.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I totally needed that vent in grinding my gears. I can't believe the loser is still sending me emails today saying he added me to his linked in profile. I responded: "Gee, wow thanks! I didn't think I met your requirements to be connected since I don't make any money and all *eye roll*"

Seriously, there are some people in this world that I really do not know what is going through their head. Isn't there some sort of superiority complex? I bet that is what he has lol

eta: he wrote back saying he was joking. whatever. this was my last and only reply. " the thing that really got me was that you insulted my family last night. That is something that I just do not take too kindly to. You insulted my way of life and where I live it. And you insulted me. Needless to say, you really pissed me off."

There really truly are extremely toxic people in the world.
23.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re putting up a bat house in our backyard..does that mean you guys won''t come over and play???
8.gif

laine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 3:01:49 PM
We''re putting up a bat house in our backyard..does that mean you guys won''t come over and play???
8.gif

I really want to put up a bat house! I was actually planning to ask for one for Christmas. Think I can add it to my wedding registry?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do so many settings have these beautifully elaborate, intricate shanks and monster-prongs holding the centrestone? You would think that beautiful, delicately matching prongs to complement the rest of the setting would be par for the course!

Nowadays the prongs are the first thing I look at to judge quality - no matter what shape, size, or number, if they're well made it makes such a difference to the overall aesthetic.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow is my last day of work before a week of vacation! I am soooo excited. We leave Saturday for a week on the beach in Florida. I need a break. I am looking forward to sun and reading with a few cocktails mixed in.

I am on my 54th Delta flight of the year as we speak. No AC360 this time either. Or anyone else interesting for that matter. Boo hiss boo.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 9:52:49 AM
Author: fiery
Fiery, do you have the same coloring as your cutie pie little girl? If so, what about some corals and teals? Really any jewel tone that will sparkle with your skin coloring?

Not buying black, white or gray is HARD, but you can do it!! Target has some great stuff right now. Some really cut light weight sweaters, t-shirts and cotton dresses. I got a few this past week. Great patterns and colors.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results