shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes and then they say they feel faint and collapse into the nearest settee while they await the smelling salts.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
bwahahahaha and they''re wearing a peignoir. and those slippers w/the furry stuff on top.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehehe, i love mocking people sometimes. I''m so going to hell.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crap, I don''t even know who I''m mocking, so I guess I''ll honk my horn and wave when I see you.

April20

Ideal_Rock
When I checked into my hotel tonight, there was a sign on the front desk proclaiming ME to be the customer of the day. What the heck is that all about? And how low is their occupancy for it to be me. I just made the reservation at 10:00 last night! I got some weird colored Vitamin Water, some twizzlers and some combos as my "prize". I don''t eat or drink any of that, so it''s kind of wasted on me.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I missed all the drama today. Boo for having to work and be in meetings all day. I actually went and looked for it and couldn''t find it. Did it get deleted?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please curtail discussion of things that were removed off the boards. They were removed for a reason so please respect those who were involved and do not discuss it further.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Why is it that when I''m sitting on the couch and want my cat to snuggle, she would rather play with a rubber band. When I''m actually doing something she just has to cozy up right next to me and be adorable..

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2010 7:10:22 PM
Author: lilyfoot
Date: 4/1/2010 5:45:39 PM

Author: princesss

Date: 4/1/2010 4:00:01 PM

Author: lilyfoot

Some people are so ugly on the inside, you can see it even through the Internet.

On the plus side, they tend to leave PS. While I can take or leave the GBCPS posts that some of them make, I think that we''ve got a great group on here.

Eh, not always, unfortunately.

And what is GBCPS? I''m confused! lol

Yeah, I''ve learned to just not read posters that have rubbed me the wrong way. It''s helpful.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2010 4:14:21 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 4/1/2010 4:03:15 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Hahahaha Elle, you''re sending me mixed messages. FML here love my life there...which one is it?
Always FML. My job blows.

HOWEVER.

I''m getting tiramisu tonight.
There was bonus dramzzz on PS today.
I bought Joe''s Jeans for 80 bucks on hautelook.
The weather is gorgeous
Tomorrow is Friday
My husband told me I can get a third cat IF and ONLY IF I can keep it in an aquarium.

Again... Today rules.
You rock. You truely do.

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I ate waaay too much pizza today.
15.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I just wanna say...

I miss all of my PS buddies, and I''m sorry it''s been so long since I''ve been on here...

All of our cute furbabies (we''re now up to 3!) and constant house hunting seem to take up most of our spare time. I''m hoping that we have no more costly visits to the vet, we find a house we both love soon, and that things will start to get back to normal, or to whatever "normal" is for us!

Hope everyone here is doing well...I''m going to try to catch up a bit with some of you while DH is at work tonight and tomorrow!
3.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
Welcome back Harleigh!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks, VR...you''re always so kind.

Okay, fill me in...what have I missed?

I think I saw a house hunters thread...I might have to go check that one out, if only to commiserate with others who can''t find a dang house!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Harleigh!!!!!! I missed you!!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Freke! I have missed you and all of your wonderful shoes!!!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6:45am - A toad-strangler w/hail.

Spring comes again to the Great Plains...

Now, if we can just make ''til the heat dome fills in....mid June?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HARLEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2010 8:03:32 PM
Author: April20
I missed all the drama today. Boo for having to work and be in meetings all day. I actually went and looked for it and couldn''t find it. Did it get deleted?
I had Ella to remove the original post and now I see members here making fun of that. Really, is that necessary?

My cat was sick. We DID take him to the vet. He was DX with an intestinal blockage and she said he would need a $600 surgery and she (the VET) recommened euthanizing him.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2010 1:42:16 PM
Author: MC

I had Ella to remove the original post and now I see members here making fun of that. Really, is that necessary?

My cat was sick. We DID take him to the vet. He was DX with an intestinal blockage and she said he would need a $600 surgery and she (the VET) recommened euthanizing him.

I was waiting for an update on your cat, I''m so sorry.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC, so sorry about your kitty. I''m glad you were able to have him checked out, but sad to hear the news. **hugs**

I hate the MA RMV. They stole two hours of my life today and I wasn''t even able to transfer my license. &*(%#$(^%#^%^&(^%)^!!!!!!!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
MONARCH!!! I have missed you! How are you? I hope all is well!

MC, I''m sorry to hear your kitty is sick...I just spent $1500 on my furbaby last week and I''d do it again in a heartbeat. I hope things are getting better. {HUGS}

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I hate that it''s cold and rainy on my last day of Spring Break!

I''m glad I have a fire going and my 3 furbabies around me to keep me warm!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MC--the earlier posts were NOT in reference to your thread that was removed. They were in reference to something that happened yesterday. I''m so sorry you thought they were about yours! Also very sorry about your kitty, I am trying to think positive thoughts for you.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
MC, I am so sorry to hear about your kitty!
7.gif
I didn't post on your thread but I was looking for it this morning to see how he was doing. Poor baby.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2010 2:04:10 PM
Author: monarch64

MC--the earlier posts were NOT in reference to your thread that was removed. They were in reference to something that happened yesterday. I''m so sorry you thought they were about yours! Also very sorry about your kitty, I am trying to think positive thoughts for you.
Thanks for explaining this to me. My life was so wrapped up in what was going on with my cat that all I could think of was the post I made, you know? I wasn''t reading many of the other posts. . .

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks PinkAsscher, Hudson_Hawk, Harleigh, Monarch, and Monkey Pie.

April20

Ideal_Rock
MC, I''m sorry about your kitty. Something similar happened to a friend of mine''s dog last year. It was so sad.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry about your kitty, MC! And never in a bazillion years would I tease someone about their sick kitty, ever, and I''m sorry it was misunderstood!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC: I''m sorry to hear about your kitty.

(((((HUGS))))) to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results