shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I have TONS of iced coffee stains all over my white shirt from this morning. And I''m at work.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 4:39:51 PM
Author: princesss

Date: 3/23/2010 4:31:36 PM
Author: lilyfoot
I feel like there should be a ''Report Poster for Being a Big Fat B****'' button on PS.
*stomps foot*

I can see you talking about me, you know!!!
No no no, my dear, definitely not you.

Just a general thought ..
41.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 12:48:29 AM
Author: monarch64

Date: 3/23/2010 5:59:42 PM
Author: charbie

Date: 3/23/2010 4:21:06 PM

Author: monarch64

Every time I see the eyeroll emoticon directed at a post or a particular poster, it reminds me of the middle finger.

I feel like there should be a ''Report Poster for Being a Big Fat B****'' button on PS.

i so want to know what thread you two were both just on.

Confession: Charbie, that was actually NOT a random thought of mine (sorry random thought thread gods)...I''ve been contemplating posting something like that for awhile now. I just see the eye-roll gesture, whether IRL or online, as a very in-your-face, eff-you sort of thing. Today, instead of posting an entire thread topic about it in suggestions up top, or in Hangout, I thought I''d stick my thought about it here. I didn''t want to make a federal case of it, and this thread just allowed me to get it off my chest. Yay!
To me, it seems like the word, "whatever b****" should just automatically type out when i see the
20.gif
bc you were contemplating putting it in the suggestions- what exactly was it you were going to suggest?

and this also is where i like to put things if i don''t think it warrants an entire thread or like it might not "flow" right in another thread.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 8:51:44 AM
Author: elledizzy5
I can''t suck on hard candy. I was chew it no matter how hard I try.
I really want to make an innapropriate joke right now.

It involves your SO and his man-junk.

I''m sure you can figure it out
2.gif
12.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 10:01:14 AM

2.gif
12.gif
I promise DH has never been a victim of this obsession.
3.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 10:03:05 AM

2.gif
12.gif

3.gif

OUCH.
6.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
I just booked a condo in Florida for the first week of May. Of the ones I found that I felt could work for us, this was pretty much the last on my list. But all the others were either already booked, only available for partial weeks or didn''t have an ocean view, which I refused to compromise on. This one is just not as updated as others. I don''t know why I''m being so picky about the look of the kitchen or bathroom. It''s not like it''s my house!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
April - where is the condo? I hope you have loads of fun!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just watched an episode of the Golden Girls on dvd, I really like that show. I just realized I was in my 20''s when that show first aired, and now I could BE a Golden Girl. Yikes.

It''s a very weird feeling.
40.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 11:12:58 AM
Author: dragonfly411
April - where is the condo? I hope you have loads of fun!
Panama City. I was aiming for Daytona because there was a resort I liked, but the dates weren't available.

We totally picked a "touristy" area on purpose because we like to people watch. We went to Long Boat Key last year with DH's parents (they have a time share) and while it was lovely, it was b-o-r-i-n-g. The beach was private so there was nothing to see!!!!!

ETA: I need this vacation to tide me over until we go to Mexico Labor Day week. If I dont get a break from this job, I ain't makin' it to September!!!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I am dismayed that DH was ORDERED to go to work today or lose his job with the following conditions occurring:
1. His work has no power to track orders or electricity to keep the workers warm, it is 36 degrees at his work right now.
2. His job requires traveling daily on the interstate which was not only closed last night, but expected to get even worse this afternoon.
3. They don''t seem to get that last time the weather was like this, somebody t-boned his car and totaled it. Not only the car could have been totaled, DH could have been seriously hurt.

Furious, does not even come close to describing how I feel right now.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was daydreaming about future children''s names, and FI was indulging me. He thinks it would be hilarious to name the first boy Jacob Ian in honour of mummy and daddy''s uni majors
20.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 11:26:44 AM
Author: junebug17
I just watched an episode of the Golden Girls on dvd, I really like that show. I just realized I was in my 20''s when that show first aired, and now I could BE a Golden Girl. Yikes.

It''s a very weird feeling.
40.gif
Golden Girls is totally a guilty pleasure of mine! I watch it all afternoon on the WE channel, when I get home from work. It''s one of the only shows that I can watch an episode that I''ve already seen (and still laugh). I''ve loved this show for years!!!

Did I mention I''m 21?
41.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 4:42:49 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

I wish we could just call people out when they''re being this way. It''d be so much easier. I''m totally willing to take the heat when I''m the one dishing it....
holla

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock

2.gif
12.gif
3.gif
Well yeah, cuz obviously if he had, he would be your ex-DH
9.gif
2.gif
6.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
OMG I am soooo excited, DH got us tickets to see Anna Wintour speak next month!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/23/2010 5:48:03 PM
Author: princesss
I just snorted. Out loud. I needed that today.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/24/2010 1:01:56 PM

2.gif
12.gif
3.gif
Well yeah, cuz obviously if he had, he would be your ex-DH
9.gif
2.gif
6.gif
he he he

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Smurfy- Isn''t Denver going on something like 18 inches right now?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel incapacitated by my anxiety. I interviewed one week ago today for a job that I would really love to get. I''m finding myself unable to do anything but click around on PS and stare at my phone. They said I would hear within two weeks, and I can''t stop replaying my last two rounds of the interview in my head and obsessing over whether I got the job or not. I cannot do this for another week; papers need to be graded and laundry needs to be cleaned!

Whew. I feel better now. Thank you.
1.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I''m tired of drinking water, but there''s really nothing else I want to drink. Wtf.
14.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 1:10:50 PM
Author: meresal
You got it!
A LOT to get in 2 days time!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Today I was told I am a "good bleeder."

Umm, thanks? It''s not something I really hoped to excel at, but okay.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you know how you sometimes have to sneeze, and it just won''t come out, so you walk around with it for a good ten, fifteen minutes - and then you finally inhale just right and you feel it building and building and it feels so good to let it out in one final explosion..?

12.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 2:10:38 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved

You got it!
I know different strokes for different folks... but 18 inches seems like ALOT to ignore, to be asking people to come into work. I''m sorry to hear about your DH having to brave the streets.

Princess- I feel ya. My SAT prep teacher in high school told me I was a "bad guesser". Umm, ok.

Yssie- do you need a cigarette?
31.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 2:20:03 PM
Author: yssie
you know how you sometimes have to sneeze, and it just won''t come out, so you walk around with it for a good ten, fifteen minutes - and then you finally inhale just right and you feel it building and building and it feels so good to let it out in one final explosion..?

12.gif

My science teacher in high school told us to roll kleenex to a point and stick it up your nose when you can''t sneeze. It is weird, but seriously works.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 2:22:30 PM

Date: 3/24/2010 2:10:38 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved

You got it!
I know different strokes for different folks... but 18 inches seems like ALOT to ignore, to be asking people to come into work. I''m sorry to hear about your DH having to brave the streets.

Princess- I feel ya. My SAT prep teacher in high school told me I was a ''bad guesser''. Umm, ok.

Yssie- do you need a cigarette?
31.gif
That''s what I was thinking
9.gif
12.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 2:27:33 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Date: 3/24/2010 2:20:03 PM

Author: yssie

12.gif

My science teacher in high school told us to roll kleenex to a point and stick it up your nose when you can''t sneeze. It is weird, but seriously works.

That''s gross.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/24/2010 1:39:16 PM
Author: Haven
I feel incapacitated by my anxiety. I interviewed one week ago today for a job that I would really love to get. I''m finding myself unable to do anything but click around on PS and stare at my phone. They said I would hear within two weeks, and I can''t stop replaying my last two rounds of the interview in my head and obsessing over whether I got the job or not. I cannot do this for another week; papers need to be graded and laundry needs to be cleaned!

Whew. I feel better now. Thank you.
1.gif
Oh Haven, I fully, totally and absolutely understand what you''re going through. That was me all of last month. I was a nervous wreck. The best advice I can give you - keep yourself busy. I was driving myself insane replaying the two interviews in my head. I started doubting myself, the responses I gave during the interview, my qualifications and what not. Not a fun place to be. I would jump everytime the phone rang. I finally said I''d had enough. I went out for lunch with friends, spent hours working on my french, planned our vacation, cooked elaborate meals...essentially anything that took my mind off of it.

My fingers are crossed for you. I know how perfect this opportunity would be for you - I truly hope you get a positive phone call soon.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am going to a wedding in New Orleans in 2 weeks. We are staying in the heart of the French Quarter....OMG, these next 2 weeks are going to D.R.A.G. by.

I CAN''T WAIT.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results