clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ew... oh ew.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yeesh... I loathe flying. Doesn''t everyone?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RT is tense these days! my popcorn stash is seriously depleted.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
One of sis''s BM''s called me today because she decided she wants to help with the bachelorette party this saturday. Okay, fine. Better late than never.

But, Why Why Why would she think that blow-up boobs are what we need for a bachelorette party??? All of the girls are straight, and she just got married a month ago....I am so confused...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAH!

::snort:: that's hilarious.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 9:09:40 PM
Author: somethingshiny
One of sis''s BM''s called me today because she decided she wants to help with the bachelorette party this saturday. Okay, fine. Better late than never.

But, Why Why Why would she think that blow-up boobs are what we need for a bachelorette party??? All of the girls are straight, and she just got married a month ago....I am so confused...

I just laughed out loud.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 6:36:08 PM
Author: Maisie
Date: 3/16/2010 6:08:33 PM

Author: charbie

I''m at the doctors office waiting for my eyes to dialate fully so they can finish my consultation for LASIK! And since I had to drive 2 hrs to the office, my mother in law who lives in this city is taking me to dinner :)

CAN YOU SEE THIS? GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CONSULTATION AND ENJOY DINNER!

9.gif
Haha! How''d you know I couldn''t see anything up close with dialated eyes???

They had an opening for tomorrow (3/19) bc the doc had the day off but didn''t need it, so I got super lucky and am having the surgery tomorrow! Yay! I''m so excited. Since I am having the surgery 2 hrs away from home in DH''s hometown, he is going to stay home and my MIL volunteered to drive me to the surgery and take care of me, and then also take me the next day to my follow up in the morning, where I hopefully will get released to drive again. DH probably wouldn''t be the best nurse, but I know my MIL will take great care of me...I''m so lucky to have a great second mom who spoils me!

I just hope work is ok with everything...I''ve had to take a lot of days off and half days off lately...at least tomorrow is only a half day.

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 3:13:26 PM
Author: trillionaire
BWAHAHAHAHA!
O.M.G Trill that is flipping hysterical and thanks... I will now be singing about potato famines and milkshakes all day in my head.
14.gif

And I am so excited, I can not focus at work.... Test ride on potential new show jumper tonight.
36.gif

Ohhh my old horse is going to be JEALOUS! (In sing-songy 1st grader voice)

Wow, the inside of my head is messed up; Potatoes, Show Jumpers, Milkshakes... funny though, absolutely nothing work related.
6.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spring! Please come back! Was it something I said? I''m sorry! Please make it stop snowing!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
TBjumper - I hope you like the new prospect!!!

I''m going to be sneaky and ride my sister''s barrel horse this weekend.
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif

Sings potatoes, milkshakes and thinks of nasty Mc Donalds happy meals, vodka, peanuts, oh and did I mention I''m refreshing my memory to restart equine massage?
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m wearing flip flops today and my toenails are NOT painted! Oh the horror!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2010 10:59:15 AM
Author: dragonfly411
TBjumper - I hope you like the new prospect!!!

I''m going to be sneaky and ride my sister''s barrel horse this weekend.
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif

Sings potatoes, milkshakes and thinks of nasty Mc Donalds happy meals, vodka, peanuts, oh and did I mention I''m refreshing my memory to restart equine massage?
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
Dragonfly: THANKS!! I am so excited I cant stand it, shes an APHA mare, which means that opens a whole new group I can show with in addition to open shows. I have a ride on her tonight and a gelding about an hour and half from my house sat. and its 75 degrees both days to boot!
36.gif

I know you don''t want to be sneaky
12.gif
but I am SUPER glad you are riding the gelding. Its just not good for him to be sitting around. I think its win win. You''re happy, horse is healthy. Besides your sister should be PAYING you to keep him in showing/sale condition right?!?

I want to get someone out to work on my TB Mare...Do you think the equine massage is beneficial? She isn''t lame or anything she just spend soooooo long on the track. Lotsa creaking, popping joint issues. Give her loads of MSM and a long time to warm up, I just was toying with the idea of someone coming out and giving her a treatment or two not really expecting much in the way of "fixing" just a reward and a de-stresser for her... What are your .02 cents??

...goes off to sing more nonsence...

jas

Brilliant_Rock
My SIL''s family is coming to dinner tomorrow (
39.gif
) and I thought I was being all smart by buying my brisket on Wednesday. I should have known better than to just grab something out of a display bin...corned beef brisket ain''t gonna work. I don''t like corned beef. I now have five pounds of it. Hoping the local food bank accepts it....

April20

Ideal_Rock
I just got a phone call asking for someone that I''ve never heard of. I told them they had the wrong number. They asked me "so, no __________ there". Um, isn''t that what "you''ve got the wrong number" means??? They dialed my phone back again and I let it go to VM. Wasn''t in the mood to talk to them AGAIN.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
df~ tsk tsk!!

HH~ The horror!! Poor toesies just being naked in public!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
SS-they''re loving it! I did, at least make sure they were trimmed and neat. I just had no time to throw on polish!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ex just yelled at me because I didn''t hear the phone ring.
29.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ugh, maisie
14.gif
38.gif

I'm feel positively naked without a ring on my finger. Old stones are apparently being confirmed (by GIA? not sure? whatever it is, scheduled to be done next week) and then I get the one on hold shipped out to look at... some people get such joy out of the hunt for a new stone, I'm just stressing!
39.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2010 5:24:09 PM
29.gif
And that''s why he''s your ex.
38.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2010 6:03:35 PM
Author: sunnyd
Date: 3/19/2010 5:24:09 PM

29.gif

And that''s why he''s your ex.
38.gif

Exactly. I''m sorry Maisie. Don''t let him get you down.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got that anxious feeling in my stomach then realised that I don''t have to put up with his crap anymore. What a nice thought that was!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2010 6:12:01 PM
I got that anxious feeling in my stomach then realised that I don''t have to put up with his crap anymore. What a nice thought that was!

He doesn''t deserve someone as wonderful as you!

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
1. I wish mint Milano cookies didn''t taste quite so good.

2. I wish that I would stop procrastinating and get back to work on this never-ending project.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think the anxious feeling ever goes away when dealing with an ex such as yours (or mine), but you''re right, you soon realize that you don''t have to feed into it anymore and it doesn''t have to be something that disrupts your life. Let him carry the burden of being a (insert-bad-name-here). Hugs!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
just got a call from a telemarketer...

me...hello
him...may i speak to Mr.DF
me...speaking,but i''m not interested
him...in what?
me...what ever you''re offering
16.gif

him...just hung up.
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
My favorite cousin leaves for afghanistan today
7.gif

The only person I cared about that went lost his life there
7.gif

I''m going to be so worried until he comes back.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 11:45:53 PM
Author: charbie

Haha! How''d you know I couldn''t see anything up close with dialated eyes???

They had an opening for tomorrow (3/19) bc the doc had the day off but didn''t need it, so I got super lucky and am having the surgery tomorrow! Yay! I''m so excited. Since I am having the surgery 2 hrs away from home in DH''s hometown, he is going to stay home and my MIL volunteered to drive me to the surgery and take care of me, and then also take me the next day to my follow up in the morning, where I hopefully will get released to drive again. DH probably wouldn''t be the best nurse, but I know my MIL will take great care of me...I''m so lucky to have a great second mom who spoils me!

I just hope work is ok with everything...I''ve had to take a lot of days off and half days off lately...at least tomorrow is only a half day.
I just saw this. Sorry for taking so long to answer! So you should have had your surgery by now. I hope you are recovering well. And being spoilt by your MIL.
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 8:23:36 PM
Author: yssie
RT is tense these days! my popcorn stash is seriously depleted.

I should head over there, but before I do, is there anything in particular worth visiting?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today is the PERFECT day, temperature-wise. It''s in the high 70s and the sky is gorgeous. Big puffy clouds are everywhere. The trees are in bloom and it makes me smile.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ugh I just watched Hostel and now I can''t sleep-knew I shouldn''t have watched it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results