shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I GOT THE JOB!!! Thank you to the PSers for their dust!!!! I start February 1st!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tanzigrrl|1450562939|3963604 said:
I GOT THE JOB!!! Thank you to the PSers for their dust!!!! I start February 1st!

Wonderful news! Congrats!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, that's fantastic news Tanzigrrl!!
1921765gi8123j4c.gif

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Yay! That's fantastic news! :appl: I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! :clap:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's wonderful - congratulations! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Tanzigrrl! :appl:

I'm so excited! Booked a vacation (finally)! Our last vacation was September of 2014! Then house buying, renovations, apartment selling, new job consumed 2015. I am over the moon because we are going to visit one of our bucket list cities, New Orleans, to see a band I admired from a distance, and DH is crazy about - Tool. We are going with one of DH's high school friends. I can't wait to inhale beignets and drink cafe du monde coffee. I wonder how they serve it there, since I have only had the chickory coffee when I order an iced Vietnamese coffee lolol.

Oh-vah da Mooo....ooon!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
PintoBean|1450668628|3964114 said:

I'm so excited! Booked a vacation (finally)! Our last vacation was September of 2014! Then house buying, renovations, apartment selling, new job consumed 2015. I am over the moon because we are going to visit one of our bucket list cities, New Orleans, to see a band I admired from a distance, and DH is crazy about - Tool. We are going with one of DH's high school friends. I can't wait to inhale beignets and drink cafe du monde coffee. I wonder how they serve it there, since I have only had the chickory coffee when I order an iced Vietnamese coffee lolol.

Oh-vah da Mooo....ooon!

That is so awesome! Yey vacation plus Tool.

Primus is opening no? A bit if a guilty pleasure of mine so totally jealous.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
chemgirl|1450669700|3964124 said:

Oh-vah da Mooo....ooon!

Yes! primus is opening! Come to New Orleans and we will make it a beignet and bling get together!!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dear Jeans,

Where have you gone? Seriously?!?! I don't change clothes outside of my house, and yet you are AWOL. My only pair of dark jeans are missing, how could this have happened. :wall: I've searched....oh well, off to the store. And tonight I'll probably find my missing pair.... :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing news Tanzigrrl! Congratulations!!!

VRBeauty, how is your dad doing? Sending continued healing vibes his way. And (((Hugs))) to both of you.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Cozystitches|1450714957|3964271 said:
Dear Jeans,

Where have you gone? Seriously?!?! I don't change clothes outside of my house, and yet you are AWOL. My only pair of dark jeans are missing, how could this have happened. :wall: I've searched....oh well, off to the store. And tonight I'll probably find my missing pair.... :lol:

The house ate them.

My house loves eating my things. It has a particular liking for flip flops.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
PintoBean|1450671105|3964129 said:
chemgirl|1450669700|3964124 said:

Oh-vah da Mooo....ooon!

Yes! primus is opening! Come to New Orleans and we will make it a beignet and bling get together!!

I wish I could! This is my year to spend money on the house.

Doesn't seem nearly as fun as beignet and bling!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
chemgirl|1450716142|3964285 said:
I wish I could! This is my year to spend money on the house.

Doesn't seem nearly as fun as beignet and bling!
Well then, your house better appreciate the money you spend on it and quit eating your flip flops! :lol: :lol: :lol:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Taekwondo test tonight. We just got home and done eating-I'm SO stoked! I was a little anxious about my forms but pretty confident in them-but nervous about my board break. Last test it took me four tries to do my reverse kick and break the sucker. This kick was a spinning wheel, and I've not had much practice w/it. NAILED IT first try! When I was back in line to watch the others do their breaks (small test this time, only 7 of us), I saw my dad stand up-my parents and JD were there watching and I'd not even noticed. Thankfully haha. But JD recorded my board break so that was fun to watch after. YAY!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful, Packrat! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's great Packrat! Wish I was that tough!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1450715228|3964275 said:

VRBeauty, how is your dad doing? Sending continued healing vibes his way. And (((Hugs))) to both of you.

Missy - I just got word that he has been declared medically stable and approved for admission to the hospital's in-house acute rehab facility. That's great news because in-house acute rehab will be the fastest route to recovery for him, and it also means that my brother (etc) and I won't have to find a skilled nursing facility - just yet. With some luck, we might not have to go that route at all. My father has been sinking into a bit of a sedentary torpor ever since my mother passed away, and we're also hoping that two weeks of boot camp at the hands of skilled therapists will help turn that around. We've been very impressed with the trauma center/hospital he was sent to - and at this point we have quite a bit of experience where hospitals are concerned - so we elected to keep him there even though it's a 3+ hour drive for each of us and there are trauma centers and in each of our respective cities.

I'm at his home now, taking care of loose ends and pulling together what he needs for boot camp. Four sets of clothes, socks and underwear, tennies... all labeled with his name. It feels like I'm getting someone ready for a few weeks of summer camp! :razz: His neighbors have been great about picking up his mail etc, and even had the house warm for my overnight stay here!

Having his next steps settled, and knowing he's in good hands, is a huge relief! :)) Having one of my brothers and his family as a full partner in all of this is a huge blessing. My other brother is basically MIA, but if need be we can do without him.

Thank you for asking!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1450899734|3965397 said:
missy|1450715228|3964275 said:

Missy - I just got word that he has been declared medically stable and approved for admission to the hospital's in-house acute rehab facility. That's great news because in-house acute rehab will be the fastest route to recovery for him, and it also means that my brother (etc) and I won't have to find a skilled nursing facility - just yet. With some luck, we might not have to go that route at all. My father has been sinking into a bit of a sedentary torpor ever since my mother passed away, and we're also hoping that two weeks of boot camp at the hands of skilled therapists will help turn that around. We've been very impressed with the trauma center/hospital he was sent to - and at this point we have quite a bit of experience where hospitals are concerned - so we elected to keep him there even though it's a 3+ hour drive for each of us and there are trauma centers and in each of our respective cities.

I'm at his home now, taking care of loose ends and pulling together what he needs for boot camp. Four sets of clothes, socks and underwear, tennies... all labeled with his name. It feels like I'm getting someone ready for a few weeks of summer camp! :razz: His neighbors have been great about picking up his mail etc, and even had the house warm for my overnight stay here!

Having his next steps settled, and knowing he's in good hands, is a huge relief! :)) Having one of my brothers and his family as a full partner in all of this is a huge blessing. My other brother is basically MIA, but if need be we can do without him.

Thank you for asking!

That is fantastic news VRBeauty! Thank you for sharing it with us and woohoo just in time for a happy holiday celebration. :appl: Continuing to send healing vibes and good thoughts his (and your) way. (((Hugs))).

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
It's the end of December and the temp outside is 59 degrees and it's raining, which means NO SNOW!! :appl: I'm a happy girl, haven't needed my snow boots since last March!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! If I could figure out how to post the video here I would! Yes I am totally bragging.

Amber, we had some rain, then sleet, then snow this morning, then it went back to rain, and the little bit of snow that came today melted as soon as it hit the ground. Crazy winter so far. Our grass is still green. Five years ago we had about 3ft on the ground by Christmas!

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
That's really good news VR.
That's quite an accomplishment Packrat.
It looks like the year may end with some good news. We sure could use more of it.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
Wink sent me a CBI. I hope the wife likes it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing all PSers a very happy and healthy holiday season with all the best in the upcoming year. May peace, joy, happiness and health be the predominant theme of 2016 for everyone. :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hay joe|1450924157|3965559 said:
Wink sent me a CBI. I hope the wife likes it.

Whoa, Joe! You hope she likes it!? I'll bet she over-the-moon likes it!

I hope your end-of-the year good news comes to pass and that you'll be sharing it with us soon. :))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1450965226|3965723 said:
Wishing all PSers a very happy and healthy holiday season with all the best in the upcoming year. May peace, joy, happiness and health be the predominant theme of 2016 for everyone. :appl:

Amen to that!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in Jersey City where it's currently 71 degrees. Is it really xmas?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1450992640|3965901 said:
I'm in Jersey City where it's currently 71 degrees. Is it really xmas?

Haha it was 73 or 74 by us yesterday and I am enjoying it while it lasts. Supposed to cool down quite a bit very soon.

Before we know it we will be
east%20coast%20psers.gif
so enjoy the record warmth and comfort while it lasts Dee Jay. Soon it will be a distant memory. ::)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Promoted to Low Green today, London is now 2nd permanent Brown, and Trapper got his Brown belt today so now he'll start working on the six levels of Brown! :appl: The Brown belt who was teaching me my new form today told me my spinning wheel kick was second only to another Brown belts, a woman who does them perfectly and beautifully, so I that was nice to hear-my face turned bright red! When I promoted, Master told me she really loves my excitement and enthusiasm. Nice things to hear today.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Packrat! :clap: That's awesome! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just need to get this out. I would love to post pics of my new jewelry...the new ring set, my new Costco huggies, and new to me dbty bracelet on FB, but my former coworker/good friend was expecting to get engaged during the holidays, her now fi (yay) had a humble budget, and although we had looked at some great options within budget, she knew in her heart of hearts that he had most likely picked something up from Fred Meyers, and even if she and I could do better with the budget, she was prepared to love whatever ring he picked for its symbol.

He did propose. I am so happy for her, and I didn't want to make her feel bad or take away from her moment, so I'm glad I didn't share pics after thanksgiving and will hold off for a while... By then the newness and novelty of my bling will have worn off and I won't feel like sharing bling pics with my friends anyway. :naughty:

I am very happy that I have PS as my bling sharing outlet lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results