shape
carat
color
clarity

I just love Leslie Knope.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Any other Parks and Rec fans out there? I just find it so relaxing and fun to watch.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IndyLady|1403585138|3699792 said:
Any other Parks and Rec fans out there? I just find it so relaxing and fun to watch.

The title of this thread is, "I Just Love Leslie Knope" and then your first sentence is the one above. No other clues. I had no idea who Leslie Knope was. (I thought he or she was a real person.) I wasn't sure what parks and recreation might have to do with all of us on Pricescope, but figured an Internet search engine would tell me. So now I know. There is an NBC TV series called, "Parks and Recreation" that features a fictitious character called Leslie Knope.

If you like the show, I might like it, too. I ended up liking, "The Big Bang Theory".

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, me too! She is fabulous and so is the show. I only wish I had a friend IRL just like her. She's an awesome friend and person!!! At least the character she plays on the show though my guess is that IRL she's pretty awesome herself though I have nothing concrete to base that on but a gut feeling.

Great show and characters. One of my faves! :appl:

I love all the characters on that show though. April rocks doncha think? Love her and love Ron, Tom, Ann, Andy, Ben, Jerry, Donna, and the others. They are all great! Can you tell I'm an enthusiastic fan of the show. :bigsmile: I agree it is very relaxing and fun to watch.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a great show. I haven't watched enough of it so thanks for the reminder! April Ludgate is my favorite character. As an Indiana native, I think the show is a pretty good representation of small town Midwestern life, and manages to actually be funny most of the time.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm obsessed with that show!
She's amazing as most of the characters on that show are.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love P&R but honestly, I'm there for Tom and Donna.

Treat Yo'self! :D

Also, if you haven't watched Aziz Ansari's stand up, you really should. He's hysterical.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time Ben gives the "I don't get it" look to the camera when they talk about Lil Sebastian I completely lose it :lol: :lol: :lol:

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
She is my hero! I love Parks & Rec. Can't wait to see what they do with the final season!

P.S. Ron Swanson is amazing. My favorite bits in the show are the moments when he is gleeful about something.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1403596649|3699855 said:
IndyLady|1403585138|3699792 said:

The title of this thread is, "I Just Love Leslie Knope" and then your first sentence is the one above. No other clues. I had no idea who Leslie Knope was. (I thought he or she was a real person.) I wasn't sure what parks and recreation might have to do with all of us on Pricescope, but figured an Internet search engine would tell me. So now I know. There is an NBC TV series called, "Parks and Recreation" that features a fictitious character called Leslie Knope.

If you like the show, I might like it, too. I ended up liking, "The Big Bang Theory".

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Hi Deb! Its great to see you :wavey: I adore the show. My apologies for the short post! The show is about a kind-hearted and hard-working public servant named Leslie Knope who works for the Parks and Rec Department of her small town. Its a funny and light hearted comedy. It has a great cast too: the actress that played Xena, Lucy Lawless, has a small part on the show; Leslie Knope is played by Amy Poehler, Tom Haverford is played by comedian Aziz Ansari, and Megan Mullally has small but reoccurring parts too. Its my guilty pleasure.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
ladypirate|1403647101|3700308 said:
She is my hero! I love Parks & Rec. Can't wait to see what they do with the final season!

P.S. Ron Swanson is amazing. My favorite bits in the show are the moments when he is gleeful about something.

YES! There's a compilation of clips of Ron in a short video called Swanson vs. Food on Hulu--its absolutely fabulous and is filled with his few and far between gleeful looks.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/256927

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Elliot86|1403627704|3700075 said:
Every time Ben gives the "I don't get it" look to the camera when they talk about Lil Sebastian I completely lose it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha I love that too! Especially when he tells Leslie that he finally understands the important of Lil Sebastian by meeting her at the memorial for Valentine's Day, and its totally clear that he still doesn't get it.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
liaerfbv|1403620343|3700007 said:
I love P&R but honestly, I'm there for Tom and Donna.

Treat Yo'self! :D

Also, if you haven't watched Aziz Ansari's stand up, you really should. He's hysterical.

I love Tom and Donna! I'd love to see more of her. And Tom's house, filled with 'amenities'--I got a total kick out of that.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Niel|1403619050|3699985 said:
I'm obsessed with that show!
She's amazing as most of the characters on that show are.

Me too! I even watch old episodes, which is really unlike me. It just puts me in a great mood.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1403615841|3699963 said:
It's a great show. I haven't watched enough of it so thanks for the reminder! April Ludgate is my favorite character. As an Indiana native, I think the show is a pretty good representation of small town Midwestern life, and manages to actually be funny most of the time.

April is awesome. I love her relationship with Andy. And I just love it when she shows her feelings, once in a while.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
missy|1403612830|3699940 said:
OMG, me too! She is fabulous and so is the show. I only wish I had a friend IRL just like her. She's an awesome friend and person!!! At least the character she plays on the show though my guess is that IRL she's pretty awesome herself though I have nothing concrete to base that on but a gut feeling.

Great show and characters. One of my faves! :appl:

I love all the characters on that show though. April rocks doncha think? Love her and love Ron, Tom, Ann, Andy, Ben, Jerry, Donna, and the others. They are all great! Can you tell I'm an enthusiastic fan of the show. :bigsmile: I agree it is very relaxing and fun to watch.

Relaxing and fun is just right! I love a number of other shows too, like Orange is the New Black, etc. but it can be hard to process and work through some of the tough material some other shows cover. I just love Parks and Rec because its lighthearted and fun, without any demeaning humor. All of the characters do a really great job. I love that Jerry has the perfect family; I love that Tom says he's from South Carolina, and he's basically accepted to be that way--the show doesn't make many asides to the fact that he isn't white; I could go on forever.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1403602795|3699868 said:
Love her and Parks and Rec!

Me too! I should see more of her work. I mostly watch her on Parks and Rec and haven't explored much else.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
And Tammy. I love both Tammys, but especially Tammy II.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Hahahahahhahahahahahaha!!! I love that!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results