shape
carat
color
clarity

I HAVE AN INTERVIEW! Dust please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I applied for an administrative job at my local university and I just got an email that they want to interview me this Thursday! I''m SO stoked! This is the first bite I have had in ages for a new job and I want it SO BAD.

So please ladies, LOTS AND LOTS OF DUST!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Dust! Dust!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Shaking out my Swiffer all over the keyboard for you!

achooooooo

Good Luck!

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL I didn''t know I''d be getting ACTUAL dust!
3.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck monkey pie!!!!!

Here''s some more P.S. dust for you

************DusT**************

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust your way MP!!! Good luck!!!
36.gif

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you the best of luck **** Sending PS dust****

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of dust your way!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woot woot!!!!

***********************************DUST*********************************

(I have to admit I''m curious as to what department it''s in! If you get it, I''m going to come bug you at work.
2.gif
)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*************************************monkeypiedust************************************************
*************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************

Is your kitty better and has she had any more icecream recently?
3.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll keep my fingers crossed! Good luck!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
So ladies, my interview is Thursday at 4:30 pm mountain time! DUST PLEASE! I might explode.

Freke, I''ll be at that big glass building off University Blvd...still not 100% sure where it is, I plan to go find it today. Defenitly come see me!
9.gif

And Lorelei, she is all better now! She took her amoxicillion like a good girl (so did the other kitties - they would always come and lick her mouth after, so I guess it tasted good) and now her bite wound is completely healed. You can''t even tell it was ever there except for the missing fur where the vet shaved it. She is back to being happy as a clam with a tummy full of ice cream
20.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/14/2008 11:09:10 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
So ladies, my interview is Thursday at 4:30 pm mountain time! DUST PLEASE! I might explode.

Freke, I'll be at that big glass building off University Blvd...still not 100% sure where it is, I plan to go find it today. Defenitly come see me!
9.gif

And Lorelei, she is all better now! She took her amoxicillion like a good girl (so did the other kitties - they would always come and lick her mouth after, so I guess it tasted good) and now her bite wound is completely healed. You can't even tell it was ever there except for the missing fur where the vet shaved it. She is back to being happy as a clam with a tummy full of ice cream
20.gif
I am so glad she is better ( and enjoying her icecream!
9.gif
)

**************************bit more dust********************************************

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new one across from Frontier? It's east of the Bookstore. If that's it, it's the new architecture building! I hope you get it!!!!!!!!

More dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******************************DUST**********************************

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust to you fellow NM!!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 7:44:11 PM
Author: FrekeChild
The new one across from Frontier? It''s east of the Bookstore. If that''s it, it''s the new architecture building! I hope you get it!!!!!!!!

More dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******************************DUST**********************************

Is the Dean of Students in there? That''s who I get to be the go-to for :) If I get it, anyway lol.

Thanks Skippy!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck tomorrow MP!!!!

I''ll be waiting around to hear how your interview went!!!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
good luck!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Eee ladies I''m all nervous. I want this job really bad. I even did my hair and dressed up. That''s a huge rarity for me LOL.

It sure would be nice to get a paycheck that was the same every two weeks. My current job is Activity Based Compensation and in the last year they have become absolutely stupid about the pay, cutting the rates and doing anything they can to pay the people that work the hardest the least. I gotta get out of here!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck on your interview, MP!!!!!!!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
So my interview went really well, and they said they would call me either way so I won''t be left hanging. (Which is really nice, since most places don''t do that.) They seemed to really like me though, and when I said I could do a certain amount of data entry in a day, the woman was like, "OMG, you''re hired!" Hah. So I think I did good.

The opening closes tomorrow, so I will hopefully know next week. Lots of good thoughts my way ladies, it seems to be helping so far!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like it went very well MonkeyPie. Sending more dust your way!!!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing that you get it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More dust!!!!!Glad to hear it went well!!!! (I''m guessing you found it ok!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results