shape
carat
color
clarity

I got it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
As some of you know, I''ve been pulling out my hair over waiting for the results of my scholarship interview. Today is my luckiest Friday the 13th ever, cos I GOT MY SCHOLARSHIP!!! Now I can finally get WF ear studs! Decided to get the 4-prong style instead of the bezel set so it''s more affordable. I''ll b going for the 0.25 ctw version. I know it''s small, but cool for a beginner!
9.gif

WF4prongdiamond.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on both!
9.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
And all is right with the world...
9.gif
Wonderful news for a Friday the 13th!

Beautiful earrings and congrats!!!
36.gif
Take pictures when you finally get them!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Woooohoooo!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations on your scholarship GK!!! I can''t wait to see pics of your new studs.
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!

Date: 7/13/2007 12:11:22 PM
Author:gladyskristen
Decided to get the 4-prong style instead of the bezel set so it''s more affordable.

How much is the difference actually? I only ask because the bezel gives such a "big" look that you might be happy with the size of diamonds for LONGER (which is a kind of long term savings plan -- HA!
11.gif
31.gif
)

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Yay, congrats on the scholarship!!

0.25''s are a nice size, from one petite student to another!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 12:36:39 PM
Author: decodelighted
CONGRATS!!!!!
How much is the difference actually? I only ask because the bezel gives such a 'big' look that you might be happy with the size of diamonds for LONGER (which is a kind of long term savings plan -- HA!
11.gif
31.gif
)

Well... I'll just say that the cost of the 0.25ctw 4-prong earrings can't even buy me the bezel setting alone. Lol. I'm referring to the prices on WF, cos I wanna use their ideal cut melees. I'm not too worried abt the size of the 0.25 ctw earrings, cos I've got pretty small ears. The biggest fakie earrings I've ever wore were 4mm "diamond" studs.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I''m sure you are absolutely ecstatic! Very exciting.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on both counts!!! I think .25ctw is a very nice size actually, I sort of prefer the smaller size studs myself
2.gif
can''t wait to see ear shots!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on both! That''s awesome you got the scholarship! I think that''s a nice size to start out with. My first pair was .25ctw. I loved them.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! Congrats on the scholarship and the earrings!!!!!

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
While I''m pumped about the earrings for you, the scholarship is incredible! Congratulations! That is so exciting! What a great opportunity. Well done!
36.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! That''s awesome!!! I LOVE the earrings - what a great purchase!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
YEEAAAHH!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
That is awesome news! A great scholorship AND beautiful earrrings to celebrate. Lots of hard work ahead of you! Good luck!! The world need more caring nurses.
9.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hurray! Congratulations.

Remind me: will your fiance be able to come with you to Australia?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your scholarship, gladyskristen!!! That''s great! Also, the earrings you chose are beautiful, and they will be believable as well, i bet they will sparkle like mad.
36.gif
35.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 7:53:36 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Hurray! Congratulations.

Remind me: will your fiance be able to come with you to Australia?

Nope, he won''t be coming with me. I''ll only be gone for 10 months (it''s a conversion programme for diploma --> bachelor), and we''ve been apart before (he had 4 months exchange in Canada). He''ll probably visit me halfway through the 10 months as his graduation trip though! I''m leaving in February, he''s graduating in June.
5.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH gladyskristen I''m so RAPT for you!!!!!!!!! I''ve been dying to hear from you, well done!! Your FI must be so proud of you!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

nala2000

Rough_Rock
Three jeers for GK......Hoooooooooooooray! Congratulations and I adore your new earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results