shape
carat
color
clarity

I got all A''s! (ATTN: surfgirl!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just had to brag a little...I got all A''s this semester! Oh...and I got all A''s last semester, too! Plus I got an A in the class I took over the break between the fall and spring semesters! I am basically a GENIUS!
3.gif
(Or at least I feel that way right now!) But the best thing is that so far, I''ve raised my previously less than stellar GPA a TON! And if I get all A''s this summer, it will be even better!

And I seem to recall a certain lady with a gorgeous transitional cut diamond ring offering it up for babysitting if I got all A''s. So...what time should I get to your house, surfgirl? What does Precious eat for dinner? And what time does she have to go to bed? I promise I won''t have my boyfriend come over!
9.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
ahahahaha, gives a whole new meaning to Grades when a Diamond is attached.

Congrats on your A''s!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2,
Congrats girl, that''s awesome. What a huge achievement... Way to go!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, that is awesome!!! We knew you could do it
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you miraclesrule and Kaleigh! I''m sooooo stoked! Who knew I was a nerd at heart who obsesses about getting straight A''s?! I was always a slacker until now!

I called my best friend and woke her up to tell her just now! I woke up my fiance, too, and I''d wake up my parents but they just got back from Sweden yesterday so they''re super jetlagged. What can I say, I''m a big nerd!
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re not a nerd!! You''re too cool for that. Congrats again, and keep it up. Those GPA''s are hard to bring up. Wish I had known that way back when. I slacked during freshman year, but got all A''s after that.
You should be very proud of yourself!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself, that is quite an accomplishment.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 12:22:03 AM
Author: Kaleigh
You''re not a nerd!! You''re too cool for that. Congrats again, and keep it up. Those GPA''s are hard to bring up. Wish I had known that way back when. I slacked during freshman year, but got all A''s after that.

You should be very proud of yourself!!!

Awww thanks, Kaleigh!
5.gif
I am pretty proud!
9.gif

I definitely slacked in a MAJOR way before. My transcript is pretty embarassing, actually! Oh well-I just didn''t think back then. I basically thought I was invincible 7 or 8 years ago! I wish I had figured out as quickly as you did that I needed to get good grades, but it took a 4 year break from school for me to get focused!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 12:27:31 AM
Author: Haven
Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself, that is quite an accomplishment.

Thanks, Haven! I hope I can keep it up this summer and stave off that senioritis for the time being!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an accomplishment, all A''s for two semesters running! You ARE a genius, Thing2!!! Congrats!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Thing2!!! Congrats!!!

I didn''t, but I''m just trying to finish it and get it done and get out with as little work as possible. Not to mention as fast as possible...

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That is awesome! I want my grades, I am jealous.
39.gif
14.gif
I am feeling very
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
with the registrar office right now.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2008 11:52:56 PM
Author:thing2of2
Just had to brag a little...I got all A's this semester! Oh...and I got all A's last semester, too! Plus I got an A in the class I took over the break between the fall and spring semesters! I am basically a GENIUS!
3.gif
(Or at least I feel that way right now!) But the best thing is that so far, I've raised my previously less than stellar GPA a TON! And if I get all A's this summer, it will be even better!

And I seem to recall a certain lady with a gorgeous transitional cut diamond ring offering it up for babysitting if I got all A's. So...what time should I get to your house, surfgirl? What does Precious eat for dinner? And what time does she have to go to bed? I promise I won't have my boyfriend come over!
9.gif
Crap. Ummm, congratulations? Hey! Look over there! I think I see another antique stone...do you see it? No, not THERE...over THERE...I think you need to look harder. Drive east as far as you can and you will see it...yeah...(that ought to buy me some time to get out of the country...phew).

Seriously, congrats! That's awesome and I do hope you celebrate your stellar achievements! Um, well, I'm going to be overseas for 2 weeks and maybe you could precious-sit then? Oh, she doesn't eat much. Only a little Simple Green and some water ever few days. And she can stay up all night, but usually prefers her beauty sleep. And no boys! They break things and are generally a clumsy lot...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thing, all kidding aside, you are justifiably proud. That is an incredible achievement.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s amazing
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations!!

You don''t want to send some of those A''s over my way-not sure how I''m doing in these exams.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You go girl!
36.gif

9.gif

nerdGirl.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 1:35:32 AM
Author: monarch64
What an accomplishment, all A''s for two semesters running! You ARE a genius, Thing2!!! Congrats!
36.gif

Thanks monarch! I don''t know about genius, but I''m feeling pretty good about myself!
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 1:43:30 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Yay Thing2!!! Congrats!!!

I didn''t, but I''m just trying to finish it and get it done and get out with as little work as possible. Not to mention as fast as possible...

Thanks Freke!

Hey, I can respect getting done as fast and easily as possible! Especially with all your credits! Sounds like you''ve worked hard for long enough!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Of course you did! I remember you being stresses about going back to school; glad you hung in there!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 1:52:33 AM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That is awesome! I want my grades, I am jealous.
39.gif
14.gif
I am feeling very
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
with the registrar office right now.

Thanks Sarah! It took them a while to put my grades up, too, so I''ve been sweating it! I''ve been checking online like 5 times a day! Tell your school to get on it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 1:55:56 AM
Author: surfgirl
Date: 5/12/2008 11:52:56 PM

Author:thing2of2

Just had to brag a little...I got all A''s this semester! Oh...and I got all A''s last semester, too! Plus I got an A in the class I took over the break between the fall and spring semesters! I am basically a GENIUS!
3.gif
(Or at least I feel that way right now!) But the best thing is that so far, I''ve raised my previously less than stellar GPA a TON! And if I get all A''s this summer, it will be even better!

And I seem to recall a certain lady with a gorgeous transitional cut diamond ring offering it up for babysitting if I got all A''s. So...what time should I get to your house, surfgirl? What does Precious eat for dinner? And what time does she have to go to bed? I promise I won''t have my boyfriend come over!
9.gif

Crap. Ummm, congratulations? Hey! Look over there! I think I see another antique stone...do you see it? No, not THERE...over THERE...I think you need to look harder. Drive east as far as you can and you will see it...yeah...(that ought to buy me some time to get out of the country...phew).

Seriously, congrats! That''s awesome and I do hope you celebrate your stellar achievements! Um, well, I''m going to be overseas for 2 weeks and maybe you could precious-sit then? Oh, she doesn''t eat much. Only a little Simple Green and some water ever few days. And she can stay up all night, but usually prefers her beauty sleep. And no boys! They break things and are generally a clumsy lot...

Where''s the shiny diamond?! Over there? To the east? I''m off to get it!

Unfortunately for your escape plan, I''m only a few hours from the coast, so you don''t have much time!
11.gif
9.gif

But seriously though, thanks surf! I actually do plan on getting a new beautiful diamond when I graduate! Maybe not *as* beautiful as your precious, but a girl can try!
5.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 4:18:40 AM
Author: bee*
That''s amazing
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations!!

You don''t want to send some of those A''s over my way-not sure how I''m doing in these exams.

Thanks bee*!

I''ll send a few A''s over your way along with some PS dust!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 9:19:41 AM
Author: Ellen
You go girl!
36.gif

9.gif

Hahahaha! This actually looks a little like me...how did you know what my glasses look like?
10.gif
9.gif

Thanks Ellen!
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 9:31:37 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Of course you did! I remember you being stresses about going back to school; glad you hung in there!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Thanks Sharon! I was super stressed at first but it''s been pretty good so far! I have 10 more credits this summer and I''m DONE! Time flies!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
great job!
36.gif
you''re almost finished, yay!

i''m grading my college students'' papers right now, and it sure feels strange to be on the other side of things.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thing2, you are rockin'' my world!
36.gif
36.gif

My baby brother (the youngest of the brood of 7) got straight A''s in college this term too. I''m so proud of him! So proud of you too, Thing2!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know it's a good thing for my dad that I didn't get all As. He and I have this deal where if I get an A-he has to give me a hundred bucks. (This stems from his grandchildren getting 10 dollars for every A-but they are in middle school) So, luckily for HIM, I think I'll only get one A this term. (My grades aren't posted yet, and I'm kind of stressing about it because one of my instructors said that our final in that class would be posted by today. And it isn't. I've been checking every 5 minutes!)

Seriously though Thing2-Congrats. I know how hard it is and how much work you have to do to get those As, and I think it's awesome that you're up to it! (And only 10 credits left-you lucky duck!!!I think I've got 57 left. Ugh!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results