shape
carat
color
clarity

I feel a bit irritated

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I am probably being silly. I just feel so fed up when emails go unanswered. I always seem to hit the spam filter when I email Whiteflash.

Of course I could call them... but it costs a fortune to call from the UK. I just need to clarify a few details before they send it.

I think I am just missing my ring and want it back now.
7.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry, email them and see if they can call you.

Can you were your princess while you wait?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been emailing them - for a few days now. I know yesterday was TG but its from before then. I don''t think my emails are getting through. I had this problem last time I upgraded. They said they didn''t receive them.

I can wear the princess - I just miss my other one.
7.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I have a big problem with communicating by email. [Maybe it''s my age! LOL!] I prefer to pick up the phone and call. I know there are prepaid cards for international long distance to keep the costs down or you could consider Skype. In any case, I''d pick up the phone and call.
DB

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The funny thing is, my emails seemed to reach them before I wired the payment to them. Now none are getting through. It just feels that you don''t get the same attention after you pay.

Maybe I''m just tired and cranky.....

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a bummer about missing your ring. I bet your e-mails are probably just going to their spam folder...WF has always been super attentive to my e-mails, no matter what they are about. Although it could vary between salespeople, maybe? I always work with Sheerah and she is seriously AWESOME...super attentive and very quick to e-mail back-I highly recommend her if you''re looking for someone great to work with!

And FYI, they may not be open today-a lot of businesses are closed the day after Thanksgiving to give people a long weekend. I hope you get through to them soon!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
You may be tired and cranky but the difficulty in communication sure is frustrating! Keep after them.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thankyou
1.gif

Normally if someone isn''t at work for any reason, I get an automated out of office response. I''m not getting that so I am assuming that my emails just aren''t reaching them.

My ring is due to ship on Monday or Tuesday and I need to make sure of a few details before its sent.

I am working with Celina (she has always been my sales rep) and the last email I got from her, didn''t ''sound'' like her.... I think someone else may have emailed on her behalf.

I should just give up and wait till Monday but I''m worried I will be too late and the parcel will be sent.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mais, if you really need to tell them something, just yell at John over in Rocky Talky. Well, don''t really yell, you know what I mean.
9.gif
2.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry you are having email communication issues. With the email system you use are you able to set it up to receive read receipts?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t yell darling. I''m far too British
9.gif

Its after closing time there now, thats if they were even open today. I will just leave it and hope I get a response on Monday.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 7:02:17 PM
Author: VegasAngel
I'm sorry you are having email communication issues. With the email system you use are you able to set it up to receive read receipts?

I don't know... I'm not very technically minded
9.gif

I will go and have a look - nope, I can't see an option for that. There is probably one there but I can't find it.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hi Maisie,

From my experiences I would like to reassure you about WF. I am in Ireland and understand why you don't want to call. At times it can feel that you are 'waiting' for a reply but overall I have found WF to be VERY attentive. Only once or twice does an e-mail go AWOL, it is rare and a gentle follow up e-mail does the trick. If it is urgent do pick up the phone. I saw John responded here but in the future, don't wait if you think something needs urgent attention, pick up the phone. (Is after 6pm cheaper for you on your tariff?)

(As an aside it is entirely possible that no mails got through to WF the last month (or so
28.gif
) because they were inundated with requests from ME! - so if that was the case I am very sorry to have been a WF hog!)

PS. I am sorry you are missing your ring. Big Hug!

hugsformaisie.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, I live in the UK and speak to my parents every weekend. Most of my friends don''t call me because they think it''s expensive so I end up calling them (even though it''s really not pricey for them to call me at all - in fact, it''s about 2cents/minute - if only they would realise!!).

I pay 3p/minute for weekday calls and 2p/minute for weekend calls to the US. That means that a 30 minute call to WF on a weekday would cost you under a pound. If you can afford that there really are ways.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 11:44:13 AM
Author: Addy
Maisie, I live in the UK and speak to my parents every weekend. Most of my friends don't call me because they think it's expensive so I end up calling them (even though it's really not pricey for them to call me at all - in fact, it's about 2cents/minute - if only they would realise!!).

I pay 3p/minute for weekday calls and 2p/minute for weekend calls to the US. That means that a 30 minute call to WF on a weekday would cost you under a pound. If you can afford that there really are ways.
When you put it like that then I agree, its affordable.

I think my point was that if you market yourself as an online vendor, surely it means that email would be a good way to communicate - especially if your customers are overseas.

It turns out that the problem is at my end - so WF aren't getting my emails.

My post was really just for a bit of support I think. If anyone understands how it feels to miss ones ring, its Pricescopers. I felt like this last time it went back for upgrade.

Maybe I should just go with it next time
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, we are here for ya!!! I know I am glad you got things worked out!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy.

You know, in the great scheme of things its not the end of the world. There are far bigger things going on.... such as Scarleta and Bee''s pups being poorly.

I will shut up and stop complaining

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 12:02:43 PM
Author: Maisie
Date: 11/24/2007 11:44:13 AM

Author: Addy

Maisie, I live in the UK and speak to my parents every weekend. Most of my friends don''t call me because they think it''s expensive so I end up calling them (even though it''s really not pricey for them to call me at all - in fact, it''s about 2cents/minute - if only they would realise!!).

When you put it like that then I agree, its affordable.

I think my point was that if you market yourself as an online vendor, surely it means that email would be a good way to communicate - especially if your customers are overseas.

It turns out that the problem is at my end - so WF aren''t getting my emails.

My post was really just for a bit of support I think. If anyone understands how it feels to miss ones ring, its Pricescopers. I felt like this last time it went back for upgrade.

Maybe I should just go with it next time
9.gif

No no, I agree with you completely. I''ve just heard you mention a couple of times that calling is expensive and weren''t sure that you were aware that it could be inexpensive (although yes, vendor should have easier way to contact) and now seemed as good a time as any to mention it.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
My emails to sales and info both got kicked back but to James and Vera no problem. It''s is strange.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is strange. I thought it was because their spam filter just didn''t like me!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 12:20:17 PM
Thank you Skippy.

You know, in the great scheme of things its not the end of the world. There are far bigger things going on.... such as Scarleta and Bee''s pups being poorly.

Not at all! I can understand how frustrating it is when you want to get info on your rings and your emails haven''t got through! I hope that you got everything sorted out and that you''ll have your ring back on your finger soon!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 7:03:31 PM
Author: bee*

Thank you Skippy.

Not at all! I can understand how frustrating it is when you want to get info on your rings and your emails haven''t got through! I hope that you got everything sorted out and that you''ll have your ring back on your finger soon!
Thankyou Bee. I do complain too much though. I need to learn to rein it in a bit
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 1:08:04 PM
Date: 11/24/2007 7:03:31 PM

Author: bee*

Thank you Skippy.

Thankyou Bee. I do complain too much though. I need to learn to rein it in a bit
1.gif

Hey I''m Irish-not a day goes by that we don''t complain about life, the weather, your wan down the road
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results