shape
carat
color
clarity

I don't care about K.K. or M.C.? Am I alone?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Duh. Thanks Monnie! How I could I forget Tiffany, Madonna, and Debbie Gibson? Each generation has new pop stars and people who are famous for nothing, really. I don't think KK or MC are any different. The only difference is that with reality TV and channels like E!, we see them everywhere now.

craighnt

Shiny_Rock
Well to be fair, Madonna worked for her fame, despite the publicity stunts, she did not come from a wealthy family or related to someone in Hollywood. She had close to 38 songs in the top 10 of all times. Last year, and I even find this hard to believe but facts don't lie, she was the number one selling concert tour. Even beating out Lady Gaga. That girl has been going at it for 30 years now, hardly a flash in the pan....and I though she was washed up. :rolleyes:

The others mentioned really don't have a talent. They don't sing, act, learn lines, nothing, zip, zero. It would be easy to say this all started with reality TV. But it goes way back. Remember Paris Hilton? How about her Ex-Step-Great-Grandmother? Who? Try Zsa Zsa Gabor and all of her sisters. What did they ever do except marry rich and get published in the society pages of the times. The only good thing that came out of that was Green Acres and a pig named Arnold! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results