shape
carat
color
clarity

I am unable to post from Safari??? Preview ok but not post?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure why, but I use safari mostly and it won''t allow me to post only Preview...
Can post from Firefox, but not Safari?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
33.gif
i dunno. i use safari and haven''t had any problems...

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Everyone who upgraded to Leopard and now can''t post in Safarii raisd your hand! And firebox in Leopard is nearly unsuable . As you might notice from tthis post. Grrrrr.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Maybe it''s the new version of Safari, rather than Leopard that''s causeing the trouble? Whot knows why I can''t type in Firebox anymore tho ugh though argh

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks: J crow: I was also able to post with Safari until the last update of Safari?
I Jones: No I have not yet upgraded to Leopard just using Safari ( still learning so I have no intention to upgrade for now anyways)
Have no clue as to why??

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ran into that problem when I was in an Apple store the other day. I logged in and was able to read all the threads but was not able to post anything. I thought it was probably something the store did to stop people from using too much bandwidth, but maybe there is a problem with Safari.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also am having the same issues. I did upgrade to Leopard but maybe it is just the new Safari, which ticks me off. I had to download Firefox to be able to post. Is there any resolution to this?

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I downloaded Opera in order to post, and now I''m using it for most internet browsing.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Same here-- upgraded to Leopard and now I can''t post in Safari. Then I downloaded the update to Leopard and my iChat started freaking out. SO frustrating...
38.gif

ETA: When I finished the above post I realized I was using Safari. So I had to open a new browser and start all over again.
29.gif
. I use Opera instead of Firefox.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I just got a macbook (with Leopard) and encountered the same issue. I thought it was just me having issues so I emailed Andrey. I haven''t heard anything from him yet. Then I found this thread, which was very helpful! I just downloaded Opera so so I could post. I guess I''ll be using Opera for now. I wonder what the issue is.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
It sure feels better that I have company here...First I thought that perhaps I got kicked out of here ?? or something like that? Had no clue because this is the only cyber forum I use.Now its apparent that it is something in Safari ,,,I hope that someone will figure it out and Apple can fix it..

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
a couple of years ago i had issue''s using safari for pricescope. i emailed leonid at the time and he told me they had never tested or run PS on safari. don''t know if that is still the case, but there are other websites that for some reason can''t be run on it. Leonid told me to use firefox which i have done ever since when on PS.

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for posting this Scarleta--I thought it was just me. I've downloaded the Firefox thingy someone else mentioned and this is my test to see if I can still post.

Edited to say: Yippee! it worked!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
now i see. just got a new mac book pro and imac. safari is a no go
7.gif

after several minutes of frustration i did a search on ps and realized i needed to download a different browser.
now i'm able to post with firefox.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
MS is going to make this an even bigger mess with ie8.
They are planning on having 3 different rendering engines and which one is used depending on the page header information. (it will display and work 3 different ways depending on header info)
They sure are trying hard too harm the other browsers and web developers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results