shape
carat
color
clarity

I am new in town and I have a question?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lize36

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys
My name is Beth and I stumbled on oyur site when I googled the name Tiffany and Co. I have done some reading from past chats and I have a question. My boyfriend and I are both students so we want to get the best stone and setting for our money. Now we found a diamond mart in Atlanta, but I am worried about finding a n apprazer to go with us to pick out a diamond. We dont know anything about buying a diamond. I am also worried about the setting. I love the classis Tiffany setting. I know that you can by replicas online but who from and who actually sets the diamond when you find the setting. We need all the advice we can get. Please help!!!!!

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Hi Beth, welcome to PS. I left you a PM.
1.gif

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
HI Beth and welcome to PS,

Be sure to take the tutorials: Click Here and read up on the FAQ's section. Sounds to me like you want to maximize your dollar. I would say that focusing on getting the BEST CUT should be your #1 priority as this will be THE most important determinent of visual performance in a round brilliant diamond. For color, I would recommend F,G, or H as these color grades will face up icy white. You might even want to consider an I. People are different when it comes to color sensitivity so be sure to check out some loose and mounted stones at your local B&M. To the naked eye, an "eye clean" SI1 looks just like an IF so no need to focus on VVS grades unless they have some particular symbolic value. IMO, Superbcert and Lazare Kaplan (Click Here) make the best replica's of the orignal Tiffany & Co 6 prong setting. Good Luck and keep us posted
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results