shape
carat
color
clarity

How to word Amazon search re earring backs

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe someone can help me. I need to buy gold earring disc backs for post earrings. I went to Amazon, entered "earring disc backs 14k" in th search engine and hundreds of earrings came up. Then I tried earring backs--nothing How should I word it?

Thanks or any suggestions

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I searched earring backs replacement disc and got a few hits, not thousands but sadly no gold! I suppose you could just buy the disc and put them on the earring? One search word that worked also was earring stabilizer and ear nut!
Hope this helps.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
maybe "earrring findings"... I know in the beading/jewelry world the diffferent things like posts and such are called "findings"

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I put in "gold earring friction backs" and a few things came up.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I go to my local (trustworthy) pawn shop for earring backs. They always have a bunch in stock...

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Try the term "earnut". I got a few results in gold (a lot of gold filled).

Also, Riogrande is a good resource for this kind of thing. They sell jewelry tools but also a lot of finding, generally with good pricing.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
"Earring findings" will get them for you. I've been looking for interchangeable leverbacks & have seen earrings backs when using that search term. You can usually get them cheaply at B&M stores too.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all. I'm looking for the larger gold backs. I'll check findings and La Poussette.

I appreciate your input!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results