shape
carat
color
clarity

How many of you are eating your kid's Halloween candy?

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guilty, when my kids were little they didnt like Snickers...that just happens to be my favorite candy, so naturally I couldnt let them go to waste yum

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I normally do and hope that they don't notice!! This morning, they both gave me their banana laffy taffy because they know that I love it....it was so sweet of them...and saved me from rifling through their bags after they go to school!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
*raises hand*
Of course! Diet or no diet, I'm not denying myself certain indulgences on certain occasions (like a little bit of candy on Halloween):)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not me but I did want some candy soI just bought a bag of lindt truffles during lunch break and ate 2.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I am! One of my kids has peanut and treenut allergies so not only can he not eat most of what he got, but we don't allow our non-allergic child to eat the unsafe candy either.

I take it to work and eat it at my cube. A Reese's cup seems like pure heaven.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't take it from their bags, but every day I will ask if they would like to "volunteer" a piece to Mom. Plus my littlest doesn't like Baby Ruths and my oldest doesn't like Whoppers, so I know those will be mine!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Had one bite of an almond joy--that is enough for me. Now on to the Christmas candy!

cheers--Sharon

NTave

Shiny_Rock
One of the kids has a food allergy, so certain things get passed on down the line. Yum.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
My kids are too old to go out, but I still give out candy every year. Bought 6 bags like usual, and in the past I have run out. Was there a boycott and no one told me? I got maybe 10 children. Weather was a little iffy on the East coast, but still. I have taken mine out in worse weather. Are children not trick or treating like they used to?

I am now stuck with 5 bags of candy.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We don't have kids, but that didn't stop me from buying WAY more candy than I thought we'd give out... ;)) :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excess and those we don't like are given away. My children know what I like and will reserve them for me. I limit myself to one small piece a day.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guilty of eating the candy I bought to give away.... DD didn't trick or treat she got dressed up to hand out Candy this year. She was Little Red Riding Hood. So cute!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes! And I'm not embarrassed about it! lol It's the "tax" I exact for taking them out. This year in the rain. lol

Anne

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am. Lots of mini-bars - snickers & milky way. I tossed a milky way in the freezer this morning and it was all yummy after it froze up.

My son thinks he has his candy hidden, but we know where it is and I can HEAR wrappers being torn open right now so he's just ASKING for me to steal another mini candy bar. :cheeky:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heck yeah! My kids are 2 and 1, so they're too little to really eat candy anyway.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So far I've had one mini twix yesterday, and one today. That's not too bad right? Everything in moderation......

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am eating other kids Halloween candy. I only had 2 kids come to our house.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah. And...

We only have around 5 kids that come to our house.

I bought the 100 count bag - they each get 4 pieces.

You do the math.

That photo made me howl Sweet blossom :lol:

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
No candy from my kids. They are 29 and 30.

But bought 2 big bags of candy for myself today at 75% off.

A sweet deal! Just need to ration and make it all last.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
There may or may not be a few kit kats missing from my daughter's Halloween candy....

But really, she's 3, she doesn't need it all. Then again, last I looked, I don't need it either...Haha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results