shape
carat
color
clarity

How did you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
stumble across Pricescope?

I found Pricescope after trying to find examples of rounds and ovals.

I was looking at pictures of diamond rings. I googled it, actually.

I would''ve ended up with a ring from Kay had I not found this site...
5.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was on another Diamond forum where everyone had a fight and ended up here.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
when i googled "rich women with diamonds"
2.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I was searching for asscher solitaire settings on Google and wandered into PS. Or maybe I was looking for colored stones...?

Either way I was searching for the perfect engagement ring and found PS. Now I am hooked.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in the process of resetting my ER and my dh googled what I wanted to find a picture and voila, he found PS and promptly registered me. He was so cute. He was so happy because he knew how I would go gaga over all the beautiful diamonds and other gems...including all the lovely people here.
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
When I was looking into buying my BN diamond hoops, PS kept popping up.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Googled asscher diamonds and here I am! Found Frekechild and decided to stay.
9.gif

Lori

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
he he he he

followed jlim''s -endeavours- from google, where I''d been looking up - well, I have no idea. Something about diamonds. Just had to keep following the train wreck.

11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was searching for eternity bands. PS kept coming up. I loved what I saw, and have been here ever since.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
While Googling around, most likely pink diamonds, and trying to find a legitimate vendor. I used to lurk and read really really old threads for a while, until I figured out what was recent and how to comment over a summer vacation.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 6:12:19 PM
Author: Lil Misfit
By doing a google search for asschers.
Ditto. Looking at E-rings I saw some on the internet, had never hurd of them before and was mesmerized.....untill I found PS and read on here they face up small, that''s when they lost their appeal
9.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
I was googling engagement rings. I think. Or maybe diamonds? Can''t remember now it''s been so long. I lurked for nearly 2 years before I joined so I''ve kinda lost track of when I found it and why.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Google search like almost everyone else!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I had a LIW-esque breakdown and ladyciel, with whom I''m good friends IRL, suggested I check out PS.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Google search, probably for colored gemstones.

I''m not sure exactly what term I was searching on, but I''m sure glad I landed in PS!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
It was recommended to me by other members on a make up forum. I used to go into its wedding section and was amazed at the girls engagement rings and talk of upgrades. I asked "what is this thing, upgrade you talk of ?" ( I am in the UK and this is not a concept that I had heard of and is NOT available here ) and they sent me here and to the GOG website. I was smitten from day one.

Currently consigning my solitaire and hoping to get an upgradeable diamond from Jonathan in the not so distant future!

You are the best PS!!!!
36.gif

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Found it when I googled ''engagement ring''. It took me forever to realise that there were forums other than SMTR on PS.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was so long ago, I really don''t remember. I do know though that it didn''t exist when I was shopping for my center stone. I think I bought my diamond a year or two before Pricescope was born.

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
I went engagement ring shopping with my brother for SIL and the guy showed him a RB and OEC.. I was in
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
with the OEC and my brother was in love with the RB.. Fast forward a couple years and I randomly started thinking about that stone so I googled it and PS popped up! I''ve been drooling ever since...

DiamondCat

Shiny_Rock
I came across PS while I was searching for Tiffany settings and lurked for ages before I joined up

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Before I got engaged I became very interested in yellow diamonds and I wanted to learn more about them (in particular pricing) so I did a few google searches and I noticed whenever I google''d looking for info pricescope kept coming up. I was intimidated at first since everyone''s so knowledgeable so I lurked around the less intimidating LIW before finally joining and then I got hooked on posting!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I did a search for cushions (was showing FI - BF at that time- what they were) .. and I found the most gorgeous cushion solitaire. I don''t recall who''s it was, but I was in love!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results