carat
color
clarity

How Clinton got Trump to hang himself 7 times last night

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was potentially my favorite moment of the entire debate:

The dynamic was clear in the next exchange, when Clinton wryly observed that “by the end of this evening, I’m going to be blamed for everything that’s ever happened.” And Trump, rather than dial it down a notch, shot back, “Why not?”

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorite moment was ....

"Then she went on: “Or maybe he doesn't want the American people, all of you watching tonight, to know that he's paid nothing in federal taxes.”

Trump interrupted to defend himself — but he did it from a business perspective. “That makes me smart,” he said."

Kenny asks, so Don, paying zero Federal tax is good?
Good for you, or good for America?

What if every American paid zero tax?

Trump's little quip here reveals so much about the man.

Yet we must not criticize his supporters here on PS! :nono:
No matter how bad a candidate is, it's perfectly okay to support him/her with impunity. :roll:
GMAFB!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1475015098|4081399 said:
Kenny asks, so Don, paying zero Federal tax is good?
Good for you, or good for America?

There was a delicious moment after he made the comment about being smart for not paying taxes where he was yammering on about the crumbling US infrastructure -- schools, roads, etc. -- and Clinton had the perfect response. I can't find it quoted anywhere but it was something to the effect of "well maybe if you paid your taxes...." The audience roared with laughter and Holt did nothing to quell it. I think it was close to the end of the debate.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1475016454|4081405 said:
He's the devil. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
He's too dumb. But I can get behind him as the anti-christ if I believed in the myth-- devil's puppet. His comb-over is the perfect hiding place for 666 :D What superb irony if the christian right brings on the apocalypse by voting him into office.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
666 under the combover. :lol:

Wonder where Hill hides her devil mark? :twisted:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results