shape
carat
color
clarity

How are you today?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I'm busy and stressed, but overwhelming grateful. One of my main struggles right now is to stay focused and get through the massive amount of work I have at the moment, but, even that isn't really unmanageable. How about you? How are you doing today?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IndyLady, sorry to hear you are busy and stressed about getting everything done. You said it is manageable though so that is good. I like to work on little chunks of projects at a time then it doesn't seem to bad. Good luck getting everything done and don't forget to take at least 5 minutes a day and do something for you.

I am good today. Thanks for asking. I ended up having to take a vacation day from work but I have guys working in the basement to put in some cold air returns so maybe our basement won't be freezing anymore. Another guy is on his way to patch up a seam in the ceiling. We moved in to our house on December 22, 2012 so we need to get all our warranty work done now. They still have to replace a window but then we should be good to go.

DH is on his way home from a business trip to several countries in Europe. He's been gone since November 24.

Weather here is very cold and the roads are really icy so I am glad to be home today. I bought groceries today and met my dad for lunch.

It's been a good day.

Take care. :wavey:
Marcy

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not so well today..I have a nasty cold and bronchitis...I am trying to fight my way through it so that I can get my Christmas stuff up..I am so far behind ;( I just hope I can get this done before Christmas and then my Mom is pressuring me to help her put her stuff up...yuck..

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just checked and I'm old, fat and ugly today.
Funny, I was old, fat and ugly yesterday too. :nono:

I'm getting myself ready for tomorrow when I expect to be older, fatter, and uglier.
I think I'll have some wine.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
definitely could be better :sick: .

I'm sorry Indy that you are so stressed, I hope the weekend will bring you more comfort.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Much better than I was earlier in the week. On Monday and Tuesday I was in tears over a really negative performance evaluation by my new boss. She blatantly didn't follow the proper process and the content was very subjective. I've been feeling for the last few weeks that she's trying to get me to quit and I have no idea why. After talking to HR today and escalating my concerns to corporate, I'm feeling hopeful. Thanks for asking! :wink2:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fried.. Long week obnoxious boss and grumpy step daughter... I'm with Kenny.. Pass the wine!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Moody.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry you have stress over load, but good that you have a positive outlook from what I can tell..

Going through a divorce isn't easy.. Had dinner with DD tonight.. No matter how old they are ( she's 25 ) it's never easy.... So we chilled and just listened and tried to hear all she had to say..

I am very respectful of my kids feelings..

I have an SO. She wants to meet him but son isn't ready....

I don't want this meeting to happen for another year..

I think they are super happy for me...

Just sad that it didn't work out with Ex and have moved on....

I love my life... Am sooooo happy...

Happy dance.... :))

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1386381915|3569202 said:

Happy dance.... :))
Lisa, I am beyond thrilled to read this. You are strong, beautiful, determined, with a pure heart and compassionate soul and you deserve only happiness. Hugs hugs hugs to you.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1386381915|3569202 said:
Sorry you have stress over load, but good that you have a positive outlook from what I can tell..

Going through a divorce isn't easy.. Had dinner with DD tonight.. No matter how old they are ( she's 25 ) it's never easy.... So we chilled and just listened and tried to hear all she had to say..

I am very respectful of my kids feelings..

I have an SO. She wants to meet him but son isn't ready....

I don't want this meeting to happen for another year..

I think they are super happy for me...

Just sad that it didn't work out with Ex and have moved on....

Happy dance.... :))[/quo

They are sad it didn't work out with Ex. I am fine with it. And moved on . Wishing peace to all.... No battles....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still alive... :praise:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results