shape
carat
color
clarity

hotels for vacation in Montreal Canada

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I apologize for repeating a recent query on here. I have searched for the topic but do''nt come up with anything. I want to take a trip to Montreal but am not sure where to stay. I know we have a few Montrealers on this site so I would be appreciative if any of you could give me a suggestion of where it is good to stay. I know nothing but everyone always says its beautiful. I need a getaway and Vegas has upped it priices too much(airlines also). I want to try someplace else. I will not have a car.
Thanks,
Annette

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Resonably priced are the Holiday Inn and the Omni (both downtown), I believe Holiday Inn is on Sherbrooke

The Fairmount Queen ______ (Elizabeth? I forget which queen but you can google it) is also really nice but pricey.

I''m not a Canadian but I did a semester in Montreal and so my family came to visit a few times.

You''ll have a lot of fun!

RZ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results