shape
carat
color
clarity

Home buying Dust Plzzzzzz!!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Just made an offer on my first home~ It's crazy you can just go walk around for 15-20min and then about to sign the next 30 years away!!! :-o
Will be a restless night for me~~~ :snore:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
good luck,Min... :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck and lots of DUST that this is "the ONE"!! Congratulations - very exciting times ahead!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yay! Lots of dust! I know home buying experience can be so exciting but super stressful at the same time! So lots and lots of dust to you!

I also thought it said home buying dust pizzzzza... Hhahaha

justginger

Ideal_Rock
YT|1361027306|3381660 said:
Yay! Lots of dust! I know home buying experience can be so exciting but super stressful at the same time! So lots and lots of dust to you!

I also thought it said home buying dust pizzzzza... Hhahaha

Me too! I love pizza, but not sure about dust pizza... :wink2:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
minmin001|1360996016|3381523 said:
Just made an offer on my first home~ It's crazy you can just go walk around for 15-20min and then about to sign the next 30 years away!!! :-o
Will be a restless night for me~~~ :snore:
Best of luck!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Yes, it sure is a nerve racking experience. Try to keep calm, the answer will come. Sending you dust.

Annette

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust for whatever you decide you really want. Its a good feeling when you find a house that can be your home. :))

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your wishes. The market here is crazy, day one listing.. 5 offers and I didn't get it...
Move on to the next one~~ :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

minmin001 said:
Thank you all for your wishes. The market here is crazy, day one listing.. 5 offers and I didn't get it...
Move on to the next one~~ :bigsmile:
Awww, well the it wasn't the one! When we were shopping for houses, we found this beautiful cozy house and made an offer. I don't remember exactly what happened but we didn't get it for a very stupid reason. Oh, I know! The seller's realtor and our's ended up being the same person and she never informed us of another buyer or something and we never got to make a counter offer. It was something along those lines.

Anyway, we got a new realtor and started to look around but was unable to find anything we loved as much as that house. We decided to just drive by one last time and say goodbye. Good thing we did because on the other side of the street, we found an even more amazing house for sale by owner (which is why the realtor never took us there) that faced the local neighborhood park.

Anyway, sorry the story got so long! Just wanted to say that things will fall into place! They really will! I believe it and I'm married to DH! His family believes that have some curse that stuff never works out for them :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will find the perfect house

We just moved 2 months ago but spent 6 plus mo ths of uncertainty and stress to get here.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
You'll find a winner, I just know it.

We moved into our dream home on September 1st. I took a new job (in the same location my husband works about 70 miles from where we were living). Instead of both of us commuting 1.5 hours each way 5 days a week, we chose to move. He had to do most of the footwork of finding the new house. And, boy oh boy did he find one! And, we shouldn't have been able to touch a house like this for what we paid, it was all based on the (still) bad economy.

Selling our old one was an adventure. 7 mos on the market (5 of which it sat vacant) but we did find a buyer and signed off last week, actually. We broke even - or lost money - depending on how you count it, but we gained this house so it all worked out in the end. Don't give up your house is out there, just waiting for you.

Much luck and dust!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry you didn't get this house minmin... but there is the PERFECT one out there for you. Sometimes they just take a bit of hunting to find. You will--- good things come to those who wait!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words and story. =) I'm hopeful and since our lease is not up until the end of june I hope we will find something nice by then (or I'd really freak out :-o )

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minmin001|1361067965|3382063 said:
Thank you all for your kind words and story. =) I'm hopeful and since our lease is not up until the end of june I hope we will find something nice by then (or I'd really freak out :-o )

Sorry you didn't get that house but I am a big believer in what is meant to be...so that means a better house, a more wonderful house, is meant to be yours!!! Sending you *perfect for you* house dust!!!!!!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Bummer.

If at first you don't succeed...

Lots of houses out there, wasn't meant to be this time 'round.

Keep at it, and don't lose perspective is my advice.

Best wishes :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results