shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday Avatar Thread - 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone up for it this year? We certainly had a blast last year and I thought that with Thanksgiving running late this year, we could kick off the festivities a bit early (after all, the stores have all their stuff up!) Or should we hold off for another week or so?

We need to recruit the PS graphic gurus to help. IWPO? Asudesigner? Is Nebe still around?

DECOGIF3.GIF

9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You betcha I am up for it Tgal, we had such a hoot!!

LOL - that was the special av you created for Deco right? I will upload my holiday av if that will help kick things off, lemme know!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 2:13:40 AM
Author: Lorelei

LOL - that was the special av you created for Deco right? I will upload my holiday av if that will help kick things off, lemme know!
I''m up for it, but let''s wait to see what everyone is up for and assess in a few hours. I know that some people may not want to kick off the holiday season too early...I always hated it when decorations and holiday items were on sale in September!
14.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2008 2:41:41 AM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 11/11/2008 2:13:40 AM

I''m up for it, but let''s wait to see what everyone is up for and assess in a few hours. I know that some people may not want to kick off the holiday season too early...I always hated it when decorations and holiday items were on sale in September!
14.gif
Agreed, lets here what everyone wants to do - it is earlier than I planned as I was going to upload mine the day after TG, but I am game if the concensus is to start early.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I''m in. I know it''s early but I just love the Christmas season. I won''t let myself put up decorations until after Thanksgiving but I think my avatar would be okay
3.gif

i''ll even admit to putting Christmas CD''s in my car...for the kids of course and we limit it to just a song or two on the ride to school
41.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Any chance one of you ultra-talented photoshop wizards could add a santa hat or some holly to my ring avatar? I''m hopeless with this stuff! TIA

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in! Just let me know what everyones plan is and I will work on mine.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I wanna play! What exactly is this about? Just putting up a Christmas avatar?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 10:01:58 AM
Author: Upgradable
Any chance one of you ultra-talented photoshop wizards could add a santa hat or some holly to my ring avatar? I''m hopeless with this stuff! TIA

I had to take out the words in your name to move the ring down. Do you still want it to say Upgradeable? You don''t have to use this one if you don''t want!

upgrcmhat.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Here it is with your name on it

upgrcmhatwithwords.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great work DG!!

Yes, last year we went crazy with adding santa hats and suchlike to existing avatars, so your help would be much appreciated if you wouldn''t mind helping to '' santafy'' avatars on request please if you have time!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sure thing! I am a graphic designer so it''s pretty easy for me. I''d love to help when I have time here and there!

(I wish I had a ring to fancy up this Christmas
39.gif
Maybe another time....) lol

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2008 12:24:36 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Sure thing! I am a graphic designer so it''s pretty easy for me. I''d love to help when I have time here and there!

(I wish I had a ring to fancy up this Christmas
39.gif
Maybe another time....) lol
YIPPEE!! Your help will be much appreciated!
35.gif
And I will keep my fingers crossed you will have your own ring to '' santafy'' by the holidays!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
ha! I wish...but probably not this year. Maybe next year and hopefully for sure by the year after that. I will 'santafy' it like you've never seen!! Until then, I will still do something Christmas fun with my avatar!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2008 12:38:01 PM
ha! I wish...but probably not this year. Maybe next year and hopefully for sure by the year after that. I will ''santafy'' it like you''ve never seen!! Until then, I will still do something Christmas fun with my avatar!!
I will look forward to seeing what you do!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 12:41:04 PM

Date: 11/11/2008 12:38:01 PM
ha! I wish...but probably not this year. Maybe next year and hopefully for sure by the year after that. I will ''santafy'' it like you''ve never seen!! Until then, I will still do something Christmas fun with my avatar!!
I will look forward to seeing what you do!
yay DG...thanks!

I also added some holiday fire for fun. Feel free to choose what you want to use Upgradable.

upgradablegif.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
can I get a tiny hat too so my wonderful ps gift (earrings) aren't hidden. please. thank you in advance.
12.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOO TG! I love what you did with that!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2008 12:58:50 PM
Author: Skippy123
can I get a tiny hat too so my wonderful ps gift (earrings) aren''t hidden. please. thank you in advance.
12.gif
Skip, you are TOO cute!!!!
35.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 12:58:50 PM
Author: Skippy123
can I get a tiny hat too so my wonderful ps gift (earrings) aren''t hidden. please. thank you in advance.
12.gif
If DG doesn''t get to it first, I''ll try and do some stuff later tonight. I''m not as graphically talented, plus I have to find my PS avatar folder from last year with all the holiday "props".

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Skippy- How about something like this? Maybe TG can add a little animated snow or some sparkle to your lovely diamond earrings!

skpxmassnow.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 1:06:40 PM
I have to find my PS avatar folder from last year with all the holiday ''props''.
Haha! This is fun! BTW- I love the hat on your avatar. Hilarious!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 1:23:38 PM
Skippy- How about something like this? Maybe TG can add a little animated snow or some sparkle to your lovely diamond earrings!
Ooh that is cute! I think it looks great as is!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU!!!!! You guys are amazing!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
hehe
27.gif
It looks AWESOME!

I''m so excited to make mine. But I''m thinking about it....

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I have another avatar that I sometimes use. Would you wonderful winter wizards be willing to whip something up for it too?

How about reindeer antlers? Is that doable?

eye_blink_trans_sm.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Yay, I love seeing the holiday avatars!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, I did add the snow for fun, so here you go...

(btw, if I don''t get to your avatars right away, I''m not ignoring you...I do them when I need a breather from work, and at nights when I hang out a lot here on PS).

skippysnowgif.GIF

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh me too Please???????

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 3:08:45 PM
Skippy, I did add the snow for fun, so here you go...

(btw, if I don't get to your avatars right away, I'm not ignoring you...I do them when I need a breather from work, and at nights when I hang out a lot here on PS).
OH MY GOODNESS, that is the CUTEST; DREAMGIRL & TGAL you two ROCK
christmas%20smiley.gif
Thank you
36.gif

eta: I agree Snlee it is fun, thanks!!

Here is Lindas
christmasLindaW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results