shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey, it''s Friday the 13th! Are you superstitious?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2007 4:46:28 PM
Author: Harriet
Noop, but it did turn out to be a bad day (it involved mean people, among other things).
29.gif

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!!

I''m sorry your day was bad.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2007 7:56:23 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
Just for the record, I had a REALLY great day yesterday :) My husband had all 3 of my kids and the child of a friend and we spent HOURS shopping and eating and laughing... I think I got home at 9:45 LOL... so about 12 hours hehehe....

And he''s still alive to tell about it??? Haha! My husband isn''t up to 12 hours yet, LOL! He can do about 5 or six, maybe 8 on a good day, but he doesn''t like it, LOL!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2007 5:09:38 PM
Author: indecisive
Sorry it was a bad day Harriet!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I will admitt I am totally guilty of the knock on wood superstition. I also have to throw salt over my shoulder if I spill some
37.gif
A belated happy birthday!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2007 3:27:36 AM
Author: Harriet

Date: 7/14/2007 5:09:38 PM
Author: indecisive
Sorry it was a bad day Harriet!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I will admitt I am totally guilty of the knock on wood superstition. I also have to throw salt over my shoulder if I spill some
37.gif
A belated happy birthday!
Ditto Indecisive.
emgift.gif

Everything went along as planned for me.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you guys!

beau13 - It was a really good day! Shopping, yummy food, hanging out with my fiance, and coldstone cake. Not bad at all! My mom also bought me a lottery ticket that I should check. Hopefully I was really lucky on Friday the 13th
3.gif
How was your birthday?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
My Birthday was great too! I forgot to buy the lottery tickets however! I had strawberry shortcake...went out for dinner with two other couples. Got to show off my new sparklie! They all drooled!! lol My best friend has a 1.25 carat which I think is a good size, she tried my ring on, and said "my ring looks like a pebble next to yours!" Her husband gave her a funny look...I think he was hurt a bit.
It was a good day all in all!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2007 9:53:25 PM
Author: lumpkin

Date: 7/14/2007 7:56:23 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
Just for the record, I had a REALLY great day yesterday :) My husband had all 3 of my kids and the child of a friend and we spent HOURS shopping and eating and laughing... I think I got home at 9:45 LOL... so about 12 hours hehehe....

And he''s still alive to tell about it??? Haha! My husband isn''t up to 12 hours yet, LOL! He can do about 5 or six, maybe 8 on a good day, but he doesn''t like it, LOL!
oh well with just my three I''ve left him with them all for entire weekends!! And honestly he''d take them for the week and even take the time off if I say wanted to fly to paris with a friend (he has no desire to go there lol) but I haven''t found a friend whose husband feels the same yet LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results