shape
carat
color
clarity

hey Ame...if i were you i wouldn't go to Mass!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
:shock: I am pretty sure I would drain my savings if I went there...but it would be good motivation to get my potty mouth under control.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ill just avoid that suburb because I don't like my free speech rights violated.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1339613662|3215551 said:
:shock: I am pretty sure I would drain my savings if I went there...but it would be good motivation to get my potty mouth under control.

Me too, although they specify at "across the street" noise level. I don't often do that, except while inside the car... I definitely need to clean up my act though. I blame it on The Sopranos. It taught me to swear without guilt.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
To quote the article; Legal analysts said the law could raise issues for the town under the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Part of the Bill of Rights, the amendment prohibits the making of any law that abridges freedom of speech, among other things.

This.

All lawmakers ever do when they get together is make more laws. Yeah, that's what we need. :rolleyes:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what if i swear in Chinese?... :naughty:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
lyra|1339614794|3215576 said:
armywife13|1339613662|3215551 said:

Me too, although they specify at "across the street" noise level. I don't often do that, except while inside the car... I definitely need to clean up my act though. I blame it on The Sopranos. It taught me to swear without guilt.
I suppose I can hold myself back from swearing at the "across the street" noise level. ;)) DH and I have had several discussions on how we need to clean up our language, especially because our daughter is just over a year and a half and she is starting to try to copy what we say. Definitely do not need swear words coming out of that cute little mouth!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It somehow seemed appropriate for this to be enacted in Massachusets. It is a bit Puritanical, after all! Unconstitutional, except, perhaps in the era of a Roberts-led Supreme Court, but nonetheless typical of the Massachusets that started here with the Pilgrims in 1620. Pretty intolerant.

Deb
:read:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sadly, I live in a nearby town and this is ALL anyone is talking about around here. From what I understand, this was a reaction to an influx of "unsavory characters" from Brockton and Dorchester to what is a very old-fashioned, backward (dare I say racist?) town in Mass. There's not much to do in Middleboro besides sit around and swear at each other...trust me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results