carat
color
clarity

Here's why Trump WILL be our next president

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1472101831|4069832 said:
We have two choices ...A crazy nut or a corrupt liar.

Which is which? :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1472092193|4069774 said:
Really? Polls of a whole whopping 848 and 829 voters of which 10 and 11% were black voters? Not a good poll to me to make that finite of a determination. With all due respect Deb.

That is just not true to say that conservative blacks do not support Trump. He has many supporters in the black conservative community. Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke is one of the most vocal. Along with Col. Allen West. Both very conservative. I do not regularly believe anything in WaPo.

Here is an article in Philly.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/20160822_Think_black_people_aren_t_voting_for_Trump__Guess_again.html

The poll mentioned in "The Washington Post" at least mentions more than two African Americans, redwood. I do not think the evidence you put forward of two conservative black men who support men who support Trump can be seen as anything other than an anomaly. I just used "The Washington Post" as a quick source for information on the latest polls. It is not the sole source of where I have been gathering information. Many brilliant people from both sides of the aisle have been speaking on Sirius radio channel POTUS, to which I listen. There is very little disagreement that Trump has no support from African Americans as of this moment.

I read your link. try this one by Charles M. Blow, who writes for "The New York Times".

"Why Blacks Loathe Trump"...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/18/opinion/why-blacks-loathe-trump.html?_r=0

AGBF

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle|1472095926|4069800 said:
I agree with Momhappy. I think they are both equally vile for entirely different reasons. I can't stomach either one and I think it is a toss up who would be worse as president.

It is an interesting mentality in this election that if you don't agree with someone, they must be an idiot or a piece of s**t. How does that make a person feel superior? That is as bad as Trump, and just exactly what he does.

Yes, it's interesting that one can hate Trump for how he judges people, treats people, etc. and then turn around and offer the same type of judgement/treatment to people who disagree with them when it comes to politics :shock:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy said:
I agree with Momhappy. I think they are both equally vile for entirely different reasons. I can't stomach either one and I think it is a toss up who would be worse as president.

It is an interesting mentality in this election that if you don't agree with someone, they must be an idiot or a piece of s**t. How does that make a person feel superior? That is as bad as Trump, and just exactly what he does.

Yes, it's interesting that one can hate Trump for how he judges people, treats people, etc. and then turn around and offer the same type of judgement/treatment to people who disagree with them when it comes to politics :shock:

I understand this because it comes down to being intolerant of intolerance. Trump is hateful in a way that "trumps" anything Clinton has done. He stands for hate and intolerance. How can one put a positive spin on what he stands for? Being PC goes out the window IMO when dealing with a person who behaves the way Mr. Trump behaves. :knockout:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two or even a few more black conservatives speaking to mostly older white audiences via Faux News, while obliquely lecturing their brethren on how they aren't properly relating to their own experiences of being black, does not translate into anything other than a pleasant reverie for whites who desperately wish that their party wasn't so blatantly racist. The bulk of blacks aren't listening to them OR Faux News. Besides, the Republican party has shown over and over and over, that it simply cannot be inclusive in a way that would induce significant numbers of non-whites to vote their direction, consistently or even sporadically. And with Trump, the Rs have simply tripled down on their white identity theme. I'm a reasonably well-off 50-something white woman in a deep red state, and if I can see past what I'm SUPPOSED to be and see that pretty clearly, I'm pretty sure it's not lost on the blacks. If I was black, I wouldn't touch the Rs with a 10-foot pole.

Trump's recent ham-handed attempts to court black voters (at all white audiences, yeah, go figure), is not about black voters, because he long ago squandered any chances of getting anything but the anomaly black vote here and there. Bottom line, if he was really interested in securing black votes he'd talk TO black people rather than talking ABOUT them to white people. No, those lame "what have you got to lose?" attempts at inclusion are actually mostly about him trying to "pivot" a bit to win back the contingent of mostly white Republican women he's lost (along with all the other young and Democrat women), and Republicans who are honest and decent enough to have a case of the creeps at the thought of voting for a racist.

What is actually more germane to the discussion, is how many black conservatives ARE there, really? The answer from every source that I can find, is, not many. And even if there are more than party affiliation would indicate, most polls indicate they still aren't - as Deb notes - supporting Trump.

http://blackdemographics.com/culture/black-politics/

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
missy|1472127598|4069898 said:
momhappy said:

I understand this because it comes down to being intolerant of intolerance. Trump is hateful in a way that "trumps" anything Clinton has done. He stands for hate and intolerance. How can one put a positive spin on what he stands for? Being PC goes out the window IMO when dealing with a person who behaves the way Mr. Trump behaves. :knockout:

And I agree with you about Trump. He DOES promote hate & intolerance. That is why it's so disturbing to me to see non-Trump supporters promoting the same things against those who support him. It's so hypocritical to say that Trump sucks because of X, Y, or Z, but then turn around and say a person is a racist, an idiot, etc. simply because they support him. I don't think all Trump supporters are idiots and racists. I think Clinton is horribly corrupt, untrustworthy, and evil, but that doesn't mean that I think all of her supporters are corrupt, untrustworthy, and evil. I'm sure that there are some racist Trump supporters or some corrupt Hillary supporters, but it's not fair to judge the entire group by the same standards.
Saying that anyone with a couple of brain cells should just slit their wrists now (because Trump will become president), implies that anyone who supports Trump has no brain cells and is therefore an idiot. That's just not cool with me and it doesn't mean that I'm trying to put a positive spin on Trump. It just means that I don't like seeing an entire group of people (Trump supporters) criticized, put down, etc. just because they have different political opinions. It is engaging in the same type of behavior as Trump. I absolutely understand why people hate Trump, but I don't understand the need to perpetuate the hate and intolerance. We are better than that =)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, posters here agree that Trump's a pile of shit, but people who support this pile of shit (who could very well ruin our country) should be respected? :roll:

That would be PC, something Trump opposes.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Oh, so because Trump is pile of sh*t, than that makes it okay to assume that anyone supporting him is also a pile of sh*t... :rolleyes:
Interesting. Then why not apply that same line of reasoning elsewhere? Because someone doesn't approve of X, Y, or Z then it's okay to judge/label them as a result of those preferences? Whether or not Trump is a pile of sh*t is open to interpretation, so just because someone thinks that he's a pile of sh*t, doesn't mean that everyone does. And for what it's worth, I think bot Trump and Hillary would fit my definition of a pile of sh*t, but people have to make a decision about the choices we've been given. My choice is neither candidate, but I don't spite someone for choosing something else.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
À propos of poor candidates for the presidency, although I am sick of Trump and Clinton, I heard Jill Stein on the radio during my long drive from Maine to Connecticut on Tuesday while I binge-listened to the POTUS radio station. After hearing her speak, I thought that maybe I was a member of the Green Party! (Shades of redwood being a Libertarian.) I was never particularly ecologically minded, although I do recycle semi-fanatically, but I found myself in agreement with her on everything. I must have missed part of her presentation!

AGBF

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1472155210|4070037 said:
My choice is neither candidate, but I don't spite someone for choosing something else.

I DO choose one, and I do spite those who choose Trump.

I'm fine when someone spites me for choosing Clinton.
It's called politics; it's called opinion.
It's passionate feelings about something very important.

Screw being PC ... the only thing Mr. Trump and I agree on.
If you feel it, say it ... and take your lumps.

Trump and Clinton are far from equal threats to our country.

Clinton is far far from perfect, but Trump is today's Hitler and his supporters are as the surging mobs of 1933 Germany.

There is no comparison.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More on the "entertainment culture" meeting politics/politicians - interview with Aussie journalist Leigh Sales and Matt Bai political columnist for Yahoo News in the US, and they are just as critical of Hillary and her lack of media "performances" as they are of Trump;

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2016/s4526935.htm

The best quote from it towards the end of the interview - "Trump isn't judged as a politician he's judged as an entertainer." "Voters/viewers judge him from a different set of criteria," than other US politicians.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How come we don't talk about the corrupted Clinton Foundation?.. :whistle:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1472167108|4070107 said:

Nobody's stopping you....start a thread or derail this one. If someone wants to discuss, they will. Why is this difficult?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksinger|1472167496|4070109 said:

Nobody's stopping you....start a thread or derail this one. If someone wants to discuss, they will. Why is this difficult?
The left don't wanna discuss this topic, b/c they can't spin the topic to make it sound legitimate w/o any corruption involve.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1472159287|4070070 said:
momhappy|1472155210|4070037 said:
My choice is neither candidate, but I don't spite someone for choosing something else.

I DO choose one, and I do spite those who choose Trump.

I'm fine when someone spites me for choosing Clinton.
It's called politics; it's called opinion.
It's passionate feelings about something very important.

Screw being PC ... the only thing Mr. Trump and I agree on.
If you feel it, say it ... and take your lumps.

Trump and Clinton are far from equal threats to our country.

Clinton is far far from perfect, but Trump is today's Hitler and his supporters are as the surging mobs of 1933 Germany.

There is no comparison.

I guess that's where we differ. I'm not saying what I've said because I'm trying to be PC. I'm saying it because I don't care if people support Trump or Hillary. I have seen friends (actual friends, not just FB "friends") end friendships over political drama on FB and I just don't get it. But as you say, people vary...(unless you're a Trump supporter because then you are just a pile of sh*t... ;-) ) :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1472060652|4069561 said:
What is pretentious and snobby, he sounds sad to me, sad that TV was formerly a place where people could learn which is entertainment to some and we still had our "I dream of jeannie" "beat the clock" "queen for a day"... it would be much better for Americans if we all became pretentious, effing snobs because right now we come across as uneducated, poorly mannered, unschooled and illiterate. I'm for being a snob vs being a Duck Dynasty watcher. I think most Trump supporters ARE racists but don't think they are, they don't get white privilege nor do they get Black Lives Matter, because if they did, they would never ever vote for Trump.
The Dems. don't care about black american lives all they care about is getting 95% of the black votes every 4 yrs so that they can stay in power. One of these days black Americans will wake up realizing that the Dems. have/had been using them for many decades for political gains.

.i.e. Prez. Obama did nothing to improve the lives of African Americans during the past 7.5 yrs as POTUS.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1472168504|4070112 said:
ksinger|1472167496|4070109 said:

The left don't wanna discuss this topic, b/c they can't spin the topic to make it sound legitimate w/o any corruption involve.

No, I (I can't speak for others) don't really want to discuss the topic because 1)it's not a real issue, it's yet another tiresome innuendo storm spun up by the Rs, and 2) you do not "discuss". You pop in when things have gotten too dull for you, remind the conservatives here that they are supposed to feel outnumbered and persecuted (only 10/9/8.5 of them here, whaaaa!), and then you try to change the subject. My days of carefully crafting a supported and "here's what I think and why I think it" response to your bumpersticker analyses are long gone, because your standard response to them has always been to restate that you believe what you believe because you believe it, and then another attempt to change the subject.

That's not a discussion, that's self-flagellation.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1472135755|4069944 said:
missy|1472127598|4069898 said:
momhappy said:

And I agree with you about Trump. He DOES promote hate & intolerance. That is why it's so disturbing to me to see non-Trump supporters promoting the same things against those who support him. It's so hypocritical to say that Trump sucks because of X, Y, or Z, but then turn around and say a person is a racist, an idiot, etc. simply because they support him. I don't think all Trump supporters are idiots and racists. I think Clinton is horribly corrupt, untrustworthy, and evil, but that doesn't mean that I think all of her supporters are corrupt, untrustworthy, and evil. I'm sure that there are some racist Trump supporters or some corrupt Hillary supporters, but it's not fair to judge the entire group by the same standards.
Saying that anyone with a couple of brain cells should just slit their wrists now (because Trump will become president), implies that anyone who supports Trump has no brain cells and is therefore an idiot. That's just not cool with me and it doesn't mean that I'm trying to put a positive spin on Trump. It just means that I don't like seeing an entire group of people (Trump supporters) criticized, put down, etc. just because they have different political opinions. It is engaging in the same type of behavior as Trump. I absolutely understand why people hate Trump, but I don't understand the need to perpetuate the hate and intolerance. We are better than that =)

momhappy I get what you are saying and in a perfect world I might even agree but this is not a perfect world.

If people stay quiet i.e. not vocal about someone who is promoting hate and intolerance of people who are considered for whatever reason "different" -well then those people are part of the problem.

I feel strongly about speaking up against hate and intolerance and yes one has to speak loudly and strongly to be heard against evil and wrong. IMO. This is very scary (for me) that a man like Donald Trump has gotten so far. The world didn't think Hitler would cause the damage he caused and it sure took people a while to realize and take action while so many others (so many) just went along with the evil that Hitler caused. Group/mob mentality is dangerous.

This is not the time for quiet and politeness IMO and so for these reasons I don't agree with you. Anyone who supports Trump either doesn't understand how dangerous this man can be or just doesn't care or feels similarly to how he feels. I personally am a financial conservative (though a strong social liberal) but it doesn't matter when it comes to this candidacy as I will never knowingly support a candidate who stands for everything Trump stands for. I will happily support someone like Clinton over a hateful monster (yeah that's how I feel) like Trump. Anything she has done pales in comparison so yes I support her despite not liking her because IMO there *is* no other choice.

We must speak against evil and hate however vocally we need to and for that I make no apologies. Yes I feel passionate about this issue and I am sorry that you don't get it. It is not OK IMO to support a candidate who is so full of hate, intolerance and evil. IMO.

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Martin Niemöller

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^and again, I don't necessarily disagree with you, missy. I never said that one shouldn't speak up and this isn't about being polite/PC. People should be vocal about things they are passionate about. What I have seen, however, is not productive. Speaking up is one thing, but flippantly dismissing every Trump supporter as a pile of sh*t is another and that is what I've been trying to address in my posts. I understand what you're saying, but I think it's dangerous to paint everyone (of any group) with the same brush. I cringe when I hear statements that start off with "anyone who supports Trump must be...... (Fill in the blank)." I know what Trump stands for (things like hate and intolerance) and I know that some of his supporters must share some of those characteristics, beliefs, etc. However, I am also aware of the fact that for many of us, this election sucks because we can't/won't/don't support either candidate. voting is not just about choosing a president and there are any number of reasons why someone might choose to vote for a particular candidate.
As always, I appreciate your thoughtful posts, missy (and everyone else here) =) I understand how this topic can be controversial and especially with this election! I'm still holding out hope that something completely weird will happen and Trump will drop out :shock: it's a long shot I know and it would turn everything upside dow, but hey, a girl can dream, right??? :lol:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some people may say they are supporting Trump because they are tired of paying higher taxes or they are tired of Dem policies. They may say they don't like his hate and his racism, BUT they are voting for other reasons. The problem with that thinking is that Trump is a whole package. You can't pick and choose what you are voting for when it comes to him. If you vote for Trump, you vote for racism and hate. You can't have it any other way. If you vote for Trump and you are not racist, then you are willing to sacrifice your views on racism for other reasons, which actually means that racism isn't as important to you than your pocketbook or your political affiliation.

Some people will not abide racism and hate for any reason.

Furthermore, to use the "Hillary is a liar and corrupt individual" stance to vote for Trump feels like a very thin reason to me. Trump has been proven every bit as much of a liar and every bit as corrupt of a businessman. When I hear this reason, I think that people are just tossing out an easy answer to vote for Trump or they aren't really doing their homework.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
House Cat|1472219647|4070224 said:
Some people may say they are supporting Trump because they are tired of paying higher taxes or they are tired of Dem policies. They may say they don't like his hate and his racism, BUT they are voting for other reasons. The problem with that thinking is that Trump is a whole package. You can't pick and choose what you are voting for when it comes to him. If you vote for Trump, you vote for racism and hate. You can't have it any other way. If you vote for Trump and you are not racist, then you are willing to sacrifice your views on racism for other reasons, which actually means that racism isn't as important to you than your pocketbook or your political affiliation.

Some people will not abide racism and hate for any reason.

Furthermore, to use the "Hillary is a liar and corrupt individual" stance to vote for Trump feels like a very thin reason to me. Trump has been proven every bit as much of a liar and every bit as corrupt of a businessman. When I hear this reason, I think that people are just tossing out an easy answer to vote for Trump or they aren't really doing their homework.

And I don't necessarily disagree with you either, House Cat =)
I think people vote for different reasons and I'm okay with that freedom of choice. I read this article the other day (that sort of applies) because I still struggle with coming to terms with the fact that I'm not voting in this election (I really want to, but I just can't....):
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reasons-to-vote-in-elections_us_56c776e2e4b041136f16e9ad
I agree that it sounds like a cop-out to hear someone say that they are voting for Trump because Hillary is a liar, but I can tell you from personal experience that it's not just as simple as a label (like liar, racist, lunatic, etc.). A lot of research has gone into my opinions of each candidate and even though I might just say "Hillary is a liar" or "Trump is a lunatic", it actually goes much deeper than that. I agree with you that both candidates (and probably most - if not all - politicians) are untrustworthy & corrupt, so that alone is not an Earth-shattering revelation worthy of influencing ones vote.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
MomH, I agree that it is wrong for a person to be so closed minded that he/she stereotypes those with different views. Will give an example (not starting a new topic.)
I hold a view that's common but rare on PS; I'm prolife. I could light my hair on fire and state something ridiculous like, "Anyone who believes in abortion and supports a pro abortion candidate is soulless." I don't say that because it's not what I think. People are complex; they hold views for various reasons, and everyone has the right to be wrong. (And no one can always be right).
I know many kind, educated people who are pro choice. I also know kind, educated people who are voting for Clinton. It appears that some libs who post here know no one of any substance who holds different views. Very curious, if accurate, but I don't see how that can be factual.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Momhappy I appreciate you sharing your points of view too. This is the thing. It comes down to what is *more* important to you. And if it is more important to you to vote for Trump *despite* his racist intolerant views than so be it. But as for painting with a broad brush I don't think it is inaccurate to say if one is voting for Trump that they don't care enough about these issues that personally I feel is critical to any humane civilized society. Yes there are a number of reasons one chooses the candidate they choose however if one is voting for Trump obviously these issues are not deal breakers and it is that I just don't get. Unless one doesn't care enough about others who are in the discriminated against groups he is targeting.

momhappy said:
^and again, I don't necessarily disagree with you, missy. I never said that one shouldn't speak up and this isn't about being polite/PC. People should be vocal about things they are passionate about. What I have seen, however, is not productive. Speaking up is one thing, but flippantly dismissing every Trump supporter as a pile of sh*t is another and that is what I've been trying to address in my posts. I understand what you're saying, but I think it's dangerous to paint everyone (of any group) with the same brush. I cringe when I hear statements that start off with "anyone who supports Trump must be...... (Fill in the blank)." I know what Trump stands for (things like hate and intolerance) and I know that some of his supporters must share some of those characteristics, beliefs, etc. However, I am also aware of the fact that for many of us, this election sucks because we can't/won't/don't support either candidate. voting is not just about choosing a president and there are any number of reasons why someone might choose to vote for a particular candidate.
As always, I appreciate your thoughtful posts, missy (and everyone else here) =) I understand how this topic can be controversial and especially with this election! I'm still holding out hope that something completely weird will happen and Trump will drop out :shock: it's a long shot I know and it would turn everything upside dow, but hey, a girl can dream, right??? :lol:

AnnaH as for what you wrote it is PRO CHOICE not pro abortion. And I will fight to my death the right for every woman to have the right to decide what to do with her body and not be told by the government what she may or may not do with her own body. PRO CHOICE.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1472241433|4070328 said:
Momhappy I appreciate you sharing your points of view too. This is the thing. It comes down to what is *more* important to you. And if it is more important to you to vote for Trump *despite* his racist intolerant views than so be it. But as for painting with a broad brush I don't think it is inaccurate to say if one is voting for Trump that they don't care enough about these issues that personally I feel is critical to any humane civilized society. Yes there are a number of reasons one chooses the candidate they choose however if one is voting for Trump obviously these issues are not deal breakers and it is that I just don't get. Unless one doesn't care enough about others who are in the discriminated against groups he is targeting.

momhappy said:

AnnaH as for what you wrote it is PRO CHOICE not pro abortion. And I will fight to my death the right for every woman to have the right to decide what to do with her body and not be told by the government what she may or may not do with her own body. PRO CHOICE.

M, the pro abortion was in quotes. I used pro choice in my own voice. Like I said, I wasn't trying to start a new topic. You have the right to your views, and I have the right to mine. Just curious--do you know anyone who is prolife that you like and respect?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH said:
M, the pro abortion was in quotes. I used pro choice in my own voice. Like I said, I wasn't trying to start a new topic. You have the right to your views, and I have the right to mine. Just curious--do you know anyone who is prolife that you like and respect?

That's a good question Anna. I have to think about that. Where we live we are surrounded by people who are generally very liberal and all my friends (even the ones who vote republican lol) are pro choice. I am sure there must be someone who I like who is pro life but right now I truly cannot think of one person. I will come back here when I can think of who. But the great majority of people I am friends with are definitely pro choice.

Having said that I am not saying all pro lifers are bad people nor am I saying I couldn't like and respect someone who is pro life. But I definitely wouldn't like or respect anyone who is racist. The 2 are very different issues in my mind.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1472234020|4070290 said:
MomH, I agree that it is wrong for a person to be so closed minded that he/she stereotypes those with different views.

I do that.
I stereotype those with certain different views.
I am closed minded to members of the KKK or the Nazi party or those who think pedophilia is okay.
Likewise I'd stereotype supporters of KKK members, Nazis or pedophiles who are running for president.

Everything, no matter what, is not equally okay.
Everyone, no matter what, is equally entitled to equal respect.
There is a such thing as wrong, and glob bless those with the ovaries/balls to speak up about it.

Sometimes respecting diversity is wrong.
Respecting people who want to do great harm (or those who want to elect such people) is political correctness run amok. :knockout:

These people deserve HARSH words to (hopefully) wake them up!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
kenny|1472243833|4070339 said:
AnnaH|1472234020|4070290 said:
MomH, I agree that it is wrong for a person to be so closed minded that he/she stereotypes those with different views.

I do that.
I stereotype those with certain different views.
I am closed minded to members of the KKK or the Nazi party or those who think pedophilia is okay.
Likewise I'd stereotype supporters of KKK members, Nazis or pedophiles who are running for president.

Everything, no matter what, is not equally okay.
Everyone, no matter what, is equally entitled to equal respect.
There is a such thing as wrong, and glob bless those with the ovaries/balls to speak up about it.

Sometimes respecting diversity is wrong.
Respecting people who want to do great harm (or those who want to elect such people) is political correctness run amok. :knockout:

These people deserve HARSH words to (hopefully) wake them up!

Of course, I agree that racism is wrong, for example. Where we differ, I think, is what racism is.
I think a racist is someone who judges by skin color rather than character (to quote MLK.)
Some seem to think being anything but a liberal makes a person a racist.
Want small government? Must be a racist.
Want borders? Must be a racist.
Want those from terrorist states to be carefully vetted before entering our country? Must be a racist. And so on.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
missy|1472241433|4070328 said:

momhappy said:

I appreciate your response, missy, but I'm not voting for Trump. I don't support him or his views, nor do I support Hillary. Just because I don't feel comfortable labeling every Trump supporter a racist, doesn't mean that I support Trump. It just means that I don't feel like engaging in the same type of behaviors that I'm protesting (by not voting for either candidate).

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1472246184|4070348 said:
Want those from terrorist states to be carefully vetted before entering our country? Must be a racist. And so on.

That's wrong.
I don't think that.

How sad you think 'libs' think that.
Your bad.

I DO think Trump is an over the top racist and if a person votes for Trump they SUPPORT that.

It's not that, "Anyone who disagrees with my views is a pile of shit!" which is how I have been mischaracterized in this thread.

Word twisting and meaning twisting is rampant in this thread. :nono:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
kenny|1472247558|4070356 said:
AnnaH|1472246184|4070348 said:

That's wrong.
I don't think that.

How sad you think 'libs' think that.
Your bad.

I DO think Trump is an over the top racist and if a person votes for Trump they SUPPORT that.

It's not that, "Anyone who disagrees with my views is a pile of shit!" which is how I have been mischaracterized in this thread.

Word twisting and meaning twisting is rampant in this thread. :nono:

Never said all liberals think anything. Maybe you are doing your own "twisting."

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results