shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! I need a female spy costume, and I can''t think of a good character!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I have a costume party to go to at the end of January, and the theme is "Spies". Other then Charlie''s Angels and the Bond girls, I am having a hard time coming up with any good, more on the original end, ideas.

I curently have blonde hair, cut just above my shoulders, but am not against wearing a wig (last year I went as Cruella da Ville). I can sew, so apparel options are pretty open for me.

Any and all ideas are welcome (but I would rather stay away from the "bimbo" image)!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Do you have to go as a woman? What about "V" from V for Vendetta? You could wear a mask...

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Black full body spandex - gorgeous, sexy. 4" - 5" heels. Wear that with a simple eye mask and let your hair flow - Gorgeous!!!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
No, I do not have to be a female. But, we will be eating dinner at this party, along with possible award presentations. I also have to be able to fly from Georgia to California with it.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Fly to GA to CA? If you do the spandex, they''ll just think you are in costume, LOL!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
What about the "mom" from The Incredibles?? ElastiGirl?

Or you wanting IRL characters?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
what about the austin powers characters?
[elizabeth hurley's character, beyonce's character -foxy cleopatra, heather graham's character etc.]

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Crap! I am so out of it! I know none of the latest characters!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
What about rockin'' the dark bob hairdo from Maxwell Smart''s sidekick, Agent 99?
I don''t know what her wardrobe was like, but you could go WW2 honeytrap - trenchcoat, dossier, seamed pantihose and black pumps, red lippie and superlong ciggie holder?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
How about like Carmen from "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego"

I loved that game as a kid it would be an easy costume to replicate as well.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Black t-neck, black mini, black tights, black platforms with 5"+ heels. Killer jewelry.
How cool is that?

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
Any of the characters in Kill Bill Vol. 1 or 2. They were assassins, I''m not sure if that counts.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2009 9:33:08 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
Black t-neck, black mini, black tights, black platforms with 5''+ heels. Killer jewelry.
How cool is that?

Maybe Catwoman, so you can wear the black Dblu is talking about. hehe

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Agent 99 from get smart?

Or the chick from Kill Bill? She has a bunch of different costumes to choose from, all very recognizable (there''s a great Gilmore Girls episode with a costume party with this as the theme).

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NANCY DREW! LOL!
31.gif

You could sexy her up a bit too! Wear nice tight jeans or a skirt, a sexy white shirt with a cute pink top/jacket/half jacket and super hott heels. And nancy drew was a blond, so no wig needed!

(I'm a MAJOR book nerd if you can't tell! LOL!)

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
What about Dr. Elsa Schneider from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? I could have a holy grail to carry around!

Thanks everyone for the ideas, keep ''em coming!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
How old are you?

This text...

Date: 1/3/2009 8:58:19 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
Black full body spandex - gorgeous, sexy. 4'' - 5'' heels. Wear that with a simple eye mask and let your hair flow - Gorgeous!!!
...actually made me think of Emma Peel from the Avengers. But...google took me to You Tube...and I didn''t see the black there.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Natashia, the Russian spy from Rocky and Bullwinkle!

What a fun night that should be!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 11:29:29 AM
Author: Sabine
Natashia, the Russian spy from Rocky and Bullwinkle!

What a fun night that should be!
I had actually thought of this. This party is for work (my company is a lot of fun, last year''s theme was monsters), and if one of my co-workers doesn''t do Mr and Mrs Smith, he will consider being the Boris to my Natasha...he is quite a bit shorter then me (I''m 5''9", and turning 31 this Thursday).

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wonder Woman - you chould choose to be military Diana Prince or if you are daring you could go for full blown wonder woman as her Amazon self? (Sorry about the dark haired suggestion - but it was the first character to pop to mind.) I would choose Diana as she really did spy.

ETA: Oh! Oh! How about the bionic woman; Jaime Sommers? She was a beautiful blonde and you would just need 70's fashion.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2009 9:36:09 PM
Author: beach
Jennifer Garner on Fox's 'Alias'
Yes, BIG SECOND!!!

Sydney Bristow from Alias. I dressed up as her a few years ago and wore all black, with high heels, with a fun colored wig!

Oh, and she is for sure not a bimbo. She totally kicked butt and was tough, could break any code, stop nukes and all that fun stuff!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results