Premium
Orchids

img_7295.jpg

img_7296.jpg

img_7298.jpg

img_0831.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm probably interrupting the flow of pictures, and for that I do apologize, but I just wanted to tell you I *needed* to see these pictures! I saw "flower show" and my heart jumped for joy!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Butterfly Experience (the Q-tips were soaked in sugar water, which they like to eat.

img_7299.jpg

img_0877.jpg

img_7300.jpg

img_7301.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random pics from the show:

img_7303.jpg

img_7305.jpg

img_7307.jpg

img_7308.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The chickens can stay in the car when I'm not racing it on the Autobahn.

img_7309.jpg

img_7311.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Madam B, you are the best!!!

Flowers in March - so welcome! We still have two feet of snow.

The speedster that you drive on the Autobahn is unique, but I think the chickens add a little...... 'je ne sais quoi' to the whole caper :angel:

Enjoy!

PS: I don't remember or know why your beautiful diamond ring is called, Miss Evil. Knowing your sense of humour, I'd love to hear the back story. :wavey: :appl:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
isaku5|1425590095|3842405 said:
Madam B, you are the best!!!

Flowers in March - so welcome! We still have two feet of snow.

The speedster that you drive on the Autobahn is unique, but I think the chickens add a little...... 'je ne sais quoi' to the whole caper :angel:

Enjoy!

PS: I don't remember or know why your beautiful diamond ring is called, Miss Evil. Knowing your sense of humour, I'd love to hear the back story. :wavey: :appl:

Hello, Isaku, and thanks for the kind words. :wavey:
I call that one Old Miss Evil because she's always in a bad mood and hardly ever flashes any fire. I love emerald cuts, but this one hates me.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, thank you, thank you Madam Bijoux!

You have no idea how happy it makes me to see these beautiful pictures. Especially as I look outside and see the 20 inches of snow that have been sitting there for the past month.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This made my day! Thank you! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
what fun!
thank you for the blast of Spring flowers!
you've motivated me to attend the SF Flower and Garden show for at least one day!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the pictures. :)) I'm amazed that butterflies will come to rest on the hand just with a sweet q tip. Interesting. And your diamonds are lovely too. Miss E looks like a butterfly with her pear wings.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The photos are beautiful and I'll bet the atmosphere with all those flowers is sweet! That chicken coop is fabulous :appl:
I always thought you called her "Evil" because her sides look like little horns!
Now that I know diamonds can have it in for their owners the jewelry box WILL be LOCKED at night!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madam Bijoux, thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures. It is indeed an oasis in the middle of a brutally cold winter. It's almost like I can smell those beautiful flowers right now. So very lovely and a such a welcome sight. Thank you. And I hope you are enjoying your trip!

Oh and if you need someone to teach Miss Evil how to behave just send her my way. :devil: I will whip her into shape in no time. I just cannot promise I will send her back. LOL. :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results