shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you ever received a nice compliment about your...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes.
no, it does not feel weird.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FrekeChild|1403366381|3698033 said:
Who did you freak out now DF?

Yes, when I went through the Wendy's drive-through for some coworkers. He said, "Love your earrings - I don't wear my nicer diamonds to work..."
A gal at Costco... :lol: I don't know was she more shock that the compliment coming from a guy or was she more shock that a dude recognize her stone as a Cushion cut.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. It feels nice to be complimented. The compliments rarely come from men, though. It is mainly women who compliment me on my hair and jewelry.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Other than my husband, no. But most people here don't wear much jewelry, let alone diamonds, so I do not expect to get many compliments from men or women.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't find it weird when either a man or a woman compliments me on my jewelry - I get very excited because they usually ask questions about diamonds in general and where I shop, which I'm always happy to answer for them. I always recommend PS vendors! :wink2:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
MonkeysInk|1403299193|3697506 said:
I'm PSing with my 23 month old on my arm (he's supposed to be napping...). He says "ooooooh, pitty, spa-kly" at everything we see on here. I think he's going to grow up to be a jewelry complimenting man.

That's so cute.

I wonder if my mother did something similar (not PS, but jewellery stores) when I was young. I tell me DH that's why I love bling so much. Muhahahaha!

And yes, quite a few men - though mostly I think ones who are thinking of buying, or bought a ring recently and have an appreciation for them.

Monkeysink - is there a thread on your super blue gem here? I love flouro stones. It'd be great to get a thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results