shape
carat
color
clarity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TACORI E-RING !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY doll face!!! Have a GREAT one! Big hugs!
9.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
happy birthday, tacori :)

here''s your special day - and i hope it''s perfect - a flawless start to a wonderful year. xo

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
Happy Birthday Tacori !!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Linda for thinking of me! You are so sweet! Also thank you Ellen, D&T, atroop, princesss, erica (love the cards!), miscka, inluv, ckrickett, skippy (I did get some cuddles!), Jas (you are sweet. I don''t care what they say about you
3.gif
2.gif
), elledizzy, AdiS, Monnie, Bia, Maisie (I took pictures today but they are pretty blurry
39.gif
but I am going to wear those beauties tonight
36.gif
), Lorelei, fiery, curly, janine, mrsS, Dreamgirl, Dani, tlh, catmom, icekid, iluv (I feel the same way
9.gif
), sunnyd, kimberly, kaleigh, btflygrl, whitby (I am not greedy and would settle for great
2.gif
), Dancing Fire, and princessplease for all of your kind birthday wishes. Today has been relaxing. I even took a nap
16.gif
. Tonight DH and I are going on a date out to CA Pizza Kitchen and the movies. I am excited!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
OOO that sounds like an awesome birthday plan to me!

What are you going to see?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Tacori! Have a fabulous day and wonderful date night !

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your night out T!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday honey. Wishing you all the best!!!

((HUGS))

Layla

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday, Tacori! Hope you enjoy your celebration!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Have a wonderful day
9.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TACORI!
36.gif

Lori

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Tacori!!!
emcake.gif

I hope you had a wonderful night out with your dh!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 2:41:30 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Thank you Linda for thinking of me! You are so sweet! Also thank you Ellen, D&T, atroop, princesss, erica (love the cards!), miscka, inluv, ckrickett, skippy (I did get some cuddles!), Jas (you are sweet. I don''t care what they say about you
3.gif
2.gif
), elledizzy, AdiS, Monnie, Bia, Maisie (I took pictures today but they are pretty blurry
39.gif
but I am going to wear those beauties tonight
36.gif
), Lorelei, fiery, curly, janine, mrsS, Dreamgirl, Dani, tlh, catmom, icekid, iluv (I feel the same way
9.gif
), sunnyd, kimberly, kaleigh, btflygrl, whitby (I am not greedy and would settle for great
2.gif
), Dancing Fire, and princessplease for all of your kind birthday wishes. Today has been relaxing. I even took a nap
16.gif
. Tonight DH and I are going on a date out to CA Pizza Kitchen and the movies. I am excited!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
ROFL -- See, ya just proved my point!

Hooray pizza!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, old timer.
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are great. DH and I went to CA pizza kitchen and went to see "hangover" which was really funny. DH bought me a card, flowers plus I got these stupid expensive jeans (that make me feel like a million bucks) and ordered a new purse. All in all a great b-day! Thanks Snlee, Ellen, Gypsy, gwen, gecko (beautiful nephew!), gaby, lori, and hlmr for your birthday wishes. Jas, you KNOW we all love ya!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 10:39:01 PM
Author: Chrono
Happy Birthday, old timer.
3.gif

Thanks Chrono! We must have been posting at the same time.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Sarah!!!!!! I hope you had a lovely day, dear!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Love that you had a date with hubby and saw a great movie. And yay for the jeans... Glad you got a nap too, doesn''t that feel good?? I well remember those days.. Did Tessa have any idea what was going on today?? I am guessing she is too young?? But my oh my, she''s the cutest thing ever, and is growing up so quickly. You are a great Mom!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a great day Tacori! I am glad, as you deserve a wonderful birthday (and a wonderful everyday!)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 10:43:47 PM
You guys are great. DH and I went to CA pizza kitchen and went to see ''hangover'' which was really funny. DH bought me a card, flowers plus I got these stupid expensive jeans (that make me feel like a million bucks) and ordered a new purse. All in all a great b-day! Thanks Snlee, Ellen, Gypsy, gwen, gecko (beautiful nephew!), gaby, lori, and hlmr for your birthday wishes. Jas, you KNOW we all love ya!
Well woohoo, gotta love that!
2.gif
I''m so glad you had such a great bday.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lauren and TGal. I had a great day! Kaleigh, no she had NO idea what was going on. She is too young. I don''t really make a big deal out of my birthday either. I did when I was younger and was always left feeling disappointed.
5.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday Tacori! Don''t be too disappointed that your beautiful daughter wasn''t aware of your birthday - last year my daughter asked me if I was turning 60. She was only about 30 years out.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Tacori...glad you had a great day!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
softly, that is so funny! Kids have NO concept of age. I wasn''t disappointed. She is still so little.

Steph, thanks dear! BTW the Tessa ring can be customized. You deserve one!
2.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 3:21:00 PM
softly, that is so funny! Kids have NO concept of age. I wasn''t disappointed. She is still so little.

2.gif
Thanks for the head''s up....only 12 or so more weeks before I can start designing!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 3:45:38 PM
Author: steph72276
Date: 6/25/2009 3:21:00 PM

2.gif

Thanks for the head''s up....only 12 or so more weeks before I can start designing!!!

I am so excited for you guys!!! Ask for Julian at Pearlman''s. He worked with me and had to go back to BK with LOTS of questions. You have a choice between gold colors, sizing bars if you want one (love what snlee did!), stone pattern and milgraining. The quality is perfect. I am very happy with mine.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I''m so late to post...just saw it...but didn''t want to pass up the chance to say

Happy Belated Birthday!

Sounds like you had a fun date night!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, nooooo! I missed your birthday!!!! So sorry! (We were messing with that house stuff.) But I''ll say it anyway....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, S!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results