shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday Gypsy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You said it''s one day away from Nan''s, so it''s either today or Sunday...either way I hope it''s fantastic and kicks of a great new year for you (with a beautiful new ring on your finger!).

Attachments

• KHBD.ppt
    35.5 KB · Views: 118

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hip Hip Hooray for you! Happy birthday and enjoy your new watch
36.gif
36.gif
emcake.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope it''s wonderful Gypsy!!!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, enjoy your day!!

bdaycake1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Gypsy!!!!!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Happiest of Happies, girl! I hope its a great one!!!!!

35.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday to a great PS''ER and fellow cat lover!
emcake.gif
emcocktl.gif
emcat.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Gypsy! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
36.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy,

Wishing you a very happy birthday

26.gif
41.gif
35.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Gypsy!!! Best wishes for the year ahead - I''m sure it will be a good one
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, fellow Virgo! I can''t wait to see your e-ring setting...it''s going to be to die for!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy B-day gypsy, hope you have a special day...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did I COMPLETELY miss this. Must be all the guilt over the whole Mens/Ladies watch thing.. lol.

WOW!!! How completely thougthful of you guys. My own birthday thread. It's my first birthday thread on here you know. And I'm absurdly touched. Thank you so much Kimberly! And to everyone who responded with their birthday wishes, THANK YOU GUYS.

Seriously I'm sitting at my desk all mushy and stuff. I'm like a marshmellow right now.

Thank you guys. This is such a great community.

And I'm going to enjoy both my setting (which will be my X mas present) and my watch (b-day present) and I too hope that the year to come is a good one. I'm sure it will be.

Oh... I'm all googly. THanks. Really.

ETA: B-Day is Sunday.
2.gif
And Ellen, I love that cake. So lovely. THANK YOU!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a good one Gypsy...great that you have a nice long weekend to enjoy it too!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
How could we not celebrate your day, Gyspy, the amazing PSer that you are!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy that I don''t have any meetings with opposing counsel today. I''m in too good a mood to be any good...lol.

THank you for the compliments, those amazing flowers (I ADORE getting flowers. One of my favorite presents), and yes, I''ve almost always been blessed with 3 day weekends for my birthday, and it''s lovely to have one this year too.

Aww Kim. You are so sweet, thank you, thank you, thank you.
emembarrassed.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 2:42:57 PM
Author: Gypsy
(I ADORE getting flowers. One of my favorite presents)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And since you love getting flowers here are some more for you! Hope you like appletinis! LOL!

flower.appletini.JPG

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GYPSY!!!!

I know I''m a couple of days early, but , what the heck, let''s start celebrating early and just keep up the momentum for as long as we can
36.gif
36.gif

Besides, on Sept. 2nd we''ll all be tuned in for "the reveal" of that magnificent Coach watch!!! Right, ladies????

You''re only going to be 32????? Just a youngster!!! So many great things are in store for you
36.gif

CELEBRATE!!!
35.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Gypsy!
19.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy almost B-day GYP!! Sooooooooooooo glad to hear yr. setting news! And looking forward to watch pix! (LOVE tank styles & have one myself that's 10 yrs. young & back from a refreshing polish) Sounds like a great year to me!!

(saw that Cameron Diaz is 35 today(ish) ... see ... 32 is nuthin!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now THAT''s an appletini I can get behind. Looks so pretty. Thank you Poshpepper! Very thoughtful of you!

Isaku.. yes, I''m 32. Well, IRL I''m 29, blast it all. But on the boards, when I being "honest" I''m admit to the 32. Thank you for the birthday wishes. You know I didn''t send my ring out on Wednesday for the appraisal re-set, because I wanted to have it for the pics with the Coach watch this weekend? I thought this setting that has served me so well deserved a last hurrah on here. Yay WATCH! I''m very happy to have gotten it. Of course, if I had known I would be doing the re-set so soon, I wouldn''t have gotten it, and would have waited. But it''s been a blingtastic month for me.
31.gif

Thank you Fly girl!

You can get watches polished Deco? Did you see my post in response to your questions about my setting in teh "devil" thread, btw? Thank you for the birthday wishes!! Cameron''s 35 huh? Food for thought.
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy B-Day Gypsy! And I'm looking forward to the watch/ring photo shoot this weekend!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 5:24:18 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Happy B-Day Gypsy! And I''m looking forward to the watch/ring photo shoot this weekend!
Thank you DJ! I really appreciate it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy!!!! Happy birthday, have an awesome day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results