shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday Gypsy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!
35.gif

Jut got the details on my family''s plans for my birthday. Apparently they are all excited b/c this is the first B-day I''m spending with them in 8 or 9 years. So they ordered my favorite cake (diet is not happening for Sunday) which is Strawberry Chiffon wth real whipped creamed. Are making lamb chop AND filet kabob, plus a whole host of other things. I even saw a couple of bottles of Piere Juiet (can''t spell the stuff, champagne with the pretty flowers painted on the bottles with gold and pink). They are very excited. Which is very touching b/c I''m so blah about my birthday this year. I think I''ve finally hit the age where I''m not looking forward to them... I''m looking back on them. LOL. But between you all and my family.. AND the watch AND the setting. I''m REALLY getting into the spirit of things.
27.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m belated but happy birthday gypsy! have a fabulous holiday wkd.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mara and Rainbow!

Not belated at all Mara, my birthday is tomorrow.

Today we got to REST. We were invited to a rather large grape harvest party in Gilroy (HOT HOT HOT), but John''s back is out and he really isn''t mobile. Which is a shame because we were both looking for it. But on the other hand, my boss is having some personal issues and she''s the type to let it spill over, so I''ve been drained. The forced day of rest has been really wonderful and feels like such a luxury especially with two more days to enjoy ahead.

Got some serious cat snuggle time in too, which is highly valued. It''s going to be a lovely weekend.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Gypsy....!

birthdayglitter13.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
THank you for the birthday wishes (I''m 12 minutes away from my actual B-day) and the flowers Monnie!! Much appreciated!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday again, Gypsy. This time on the actual *day*!!!

I read the post that your family was preparing a lovely celebration for you including great champagne
36.gif
. Gotta love that!!

BUT, it''s 6:43pm in California and we''ve been waiting all day for THE PICTURES!!!!

Being the super organized girl that you are, I thought those pics would have been taken and uploaded by now
20.gif

It''s been a busy day here with relatives, the requisite BBQ etc.; nevertheless, I have been checking in to see whether there are PICTURES.

So far, nada, bumpkis, nothing.....Maybe I missed the thread, maybe the champagne is still flowing.....????

You know how impatient we can get waiting for pics.....So...tap, tap, tap..still waiting....Heck, I''m tired.....night, night.., Hope you had a blast!!
36.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results